004.

I bet their minds would change

-JONGHYUNS POV-

It's easier to just say nothing. To let anyone think what they want and give the freedom to make their own conclusions and keep quiet. But sometimes there's these moments when I want to break down and pour it all out to the first passing person and it wouldn't matter who it would be. They do not need to say anything, just listen and then continue their walking. It's just hard to talk when you have no words to do so, no deep sentences, only the feeling inside of you and that's need to be enough.

I actually really like Onew's parents, they are friendly and nice in every way. They try to make me feel comfortable with funny stories about their trips abroad and show souvenirs from countries where they have been, they have that habit to buy one in every country. I think it's a nice idea, it collects and reminds you of memories which can be forgotten in our daily busy life. So simply saying, I'm jealous. Not that kind of jealous when you want to take everything good away from that person for yourself and left him or her without anything but you would like to share it or take a small amout of happiness from them. 

"It's been a long time since you were here!" Onew's dad laughed loudly and I smiled as I greeted him.

"Busy with school and hobbies?" he was really easy-going, always talking random stuff.

"Well..you could say so," the tone of my voice was a bit sugar-coated. I can't explain why but Onew's parents made me want to be a son to be proud of. You can't be mean or disrespectful towards them, they were too good for that, and still in that same moment I'm lying for him. Because surely I wasn't busy with school or hobbies, only with my messed thoughts and life.

"Anyway, it's good to see you here!" his voice was sincere, what made me feel more quilty.

"Dad stop it..we have better things to do than listen you!" Onew joked and flashed his smile.

"I bet my stories are better than those video games or whatever kids are playing nowadays, right Jonghyun?"

"Right, sure, we will go now," Onew walked ahead of me to his room.

I'm standing in the doorway, infront of me is a small room. The walls are painted white but they are full of pictures. There's a pic of him with his family, with his other relatives and with his friends. I watch the group photo of us, where we all are on the school's yard, maybe taken a few years ago. Of course this isn't the firt time being in his room, but everytime I watch these pictures.

"Why so interested of those pics..?" Onew asked.

"No reason..just..really..I don't know" his glare felt uncomfortable and I moved awkwardly under his stare.

"I've noticed something. Actually a long time ago," he didn't stare at me anymore. 

"And what that would be?" I laughed to collect myself from sounding fragile.

"You," he looked thoughtful.

"You have noticed..me, oh really, Onew that's stupid?!" rolling my eyes I gave an another sarcastic laugh at him. He couldn't know how everything was breaking in me, how the glass was almost over the limit.

But I kept laughing.

"If you say so," the worst thing was that Onew didn't laugh.