Destroyed

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

AUTHOR POV

All of them were in class studying. Taeyeon was just listening to the teacher attentively but the other 8 girls were all thinking about that 'good' friend of Taeyeon's, Nicole. They think about what is she gonna do this time. Make Taeyeon's mark dropped? Break Taeyeon's friendship with some of her friend? BREAK HER RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN KRIS? All of the 8 girls couldn't concentrate in class. 

They needed to do some book work. The teacher, Mr Shim walking around to check on his students work. 'Good job, Taeyeon.' He smile at her and taeyeon just smile and bowed. Then he walked to the other side and saw the other girls with some kind of worried face. 

'Jessica-sshi. Hyoyeon-sshi and the others, is something wrong?' Mr Shim asked making the girls startled by his words. 

'A-ah nothing is w-wrong.' Yoona said giving a awkward smile.

And soon it was recess time. 'Hey, what was you guys thinking just now until all of you couldn't concentrate?' Taeyeon asked as they walk to the cafe. 'Ayyyy, it's nothing!' The girl with darkest skintone out of the others said.

The 8 girls noticed Nicole was INFRONT of them. They quickly pulled Taeyeon away from the path. 'W-what?' Taeyeon said. 'This way is faster, use this way.' The shortest girl say. 'Huh? That way is faster! Lets use that way!' Taeyeon pulled them all to the way just now but girls tried to stop her until..

'TAEYEON!' A girl with a husky voice called out. 'N-NICOLE??!!' Taeyeon said widen her eyes. The other 8 girls just sighed at the situation. Both of the girls hugged each other squealing. The other 8 girls just rolled theirs eyes at the scene. The 9—..10 girls including Nicole had recess together. When Taeyeon passed by Kris, she didn't even bothered to say hi to him and all her eyes was on Nicole. The other 8 girls told Kris about it. 

Nicole turned out to be in Taeyeon's class. Taeyeon was so happy about it but the others can just sigh. 'Taeyeon ah, can I borrow your phone for a while? I forgot to tell my roommate where I put her books.' Nicole said with a worried face. 'Erm..ok' taeyeon said with a warm smile. Nicole took the phone and went out of the class. She smirked in victory. She knew about relationship between Taeyeon and Kris. 

She pressed the 'message box' and saw the conversation between taeyeon and kris.

'Hey love, meet me at the library at 4 after school kay? Love ya! <3' she sent that to him. Then she deleted the message. She just smirk in victory. 'You're done now KIM TAEYEON.' She smirk.

On the other side, when Kris receive that message, he was happy. Then class started. When school ended, Kris quickly went to the library, after 10 minutes of waiting Taeyeon still haven't go to the library. He was impatient but kept on waiting. 'Hey, I'm waiting! Did you forgot? Faster come to the library after writing the reports!' He sent the message cause be was too impatient. 

Taeyeon saw the message and read it. 'Huh? 'Did you forgot?' Since he asked me to the library.' She thought. 'Aish. All this reports. Fine I'll hurry up and finish then to the library I go.' She continue writing reports. That's the part she hate about being the head prefect. 

Kris who was in the library heard the door open. He though Taeyeon was there already. He smile widely. But his smile soon fade away after he saw the bad friend of taeyeon that the 8 members told him about. Then he just put on a cold stare on his face. Nicole could just smirk. Then she started walking to Kris.

'What do you want?' Kris asked coldly. 'Im here to replace Taeyeon.' Nicole said getting closer to kris and put her hand on his chest. 'Get away. I know everything you did to Taeyeon during the past.' Kris push her hand away sending her death glare. 'Awww, you're so cute when you're mad.' Nicole wrap her hand around him. 'I said get away from me!' Kris growled. 'Aw, chill. Let's have some fun should we?' Nicole push him to the end of the room and started kissing Kris. Kris tried pushing her away but he can't because Nicole wrapped her leg against his. Then suddenly the sound of the door and books falling down suddenly be heard. It was Taeyeon. 

Nicole let Kris go and turn around. A tear suddenly drop from Taeyeon's eye. 'T-taeyeon ah, it wasn't—' kris was cut off before he could finish. 'STOP! WE'RE DONE!' Taeyeon yelled and tears were coming down. 'bye.' Taeyeon said after breathing heavily with tears still coming down. Nicole just cross her arm and smirk. Taeyeon turned around and run out of the library. Kris started chasing her but she quickly got In her car and drove off.

Kris dropped on the ground with a angry, worried face. 'That .' Kris cursed talking about Nicole.

Taeyeon cried so hard when she was driving back to her penthouse. When she reached she went right to her room. She threw her bag and just threw her body to the bed. She couldn't believe what she just saw. And the girl was her good friend, Nicole. After crying so hard for hours, she stop crying. Not really but sobbing. She stood up and saw a box at the table. She sat down infront of the table. She opened the box and saw all the merchandise that the fan gave when they thought Taeyeon and Kris was together. 

Tear unknowingly come down again. She close the box and stood up holding the box. She walked to the small empty bin that was in her room. She closed her eyes and threw the box in to the bin. She weakly walked to the bathroom and took a shower. Her eyes was all swollen and red from all the crying.

 

KRIS POV

When I reached I penthouse, i just threw my bag. I was so angry about Nicole. I realized that Nicole was trying to spoil my relationship with Taeyeon. I kicked the chair until it fell. But i didn't care. I kept on calling Taeyeon but she didn't pick up. After calling for so many times, she turned off her phone. I threw my phone to the sofa and just scratch my head in frustration. 

'Jessica.' I thought. I rushed to my phone and dial Jessica's number. 'Yoboesaeyo?' I said. 'What?' She answer coldly. Then I started telling her everything. 'I know that would freaking do something!' She screamed over the phone. 'Please sica..You must help me' I asked for the favor. 'Fine I will. But have you try talking to her?' She asked. 'No..She didn't pick up my calls. She DIDN'T want to..'  I looked down. 'You dumb! Go to her house!' Jessica scolded. 'Do you even think she'll let me in..' I said softly. 'Just try. Don't give up! Go!' She said. 'I don't—' before I could finish, she already hang up. Why won't anyone let me finish my sentence first! Gosh!

I finally decided to go Taeyeon's house after all those thinkings.

 

TAEYEON POV

After I showered I just sat at the sofa with my red puffy eyes. I closed my eyes and think about it again. I wanna scream, cry, hit him and throw things. Suddenly, the door bell rang and a few knocks were heard. Who is it, at this time? Seriously? Why wont the people just leave me alone. I open the door and saw a tall guy standing there. I look up and saw Kris, I gasped and quickly tried to close the door. But he slipped in one of his hand then I eventually stop cause I don't wanna break his hand. Like. Why would I?

'Go away.' I said coldly. He stepped in and close the door. He stand infront of me. He held my hand. 'Look Taeyeon, let me talk. It really wasn't me it wa—' 'Kris just stop it. We're done. Go look for her.' I pulled my hand back and stare at him coldly. I tried to hold my tears back. 'Please, taeyeon.. I swear it really wasn't me, it was her who suddenly came started kissing me.' He softened and caressed my face with his guilty eyes. I can see his sad and all but I just can't accept it.

'THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU PUSH HER AWAY?! WERE YOU ENJOYING IT!? WERE YOU?! why didn't you push her away...' I dropped on my knees sitting on the ground like a lifeless person. I started crying so hard. 'Please   taeyeon, don't cry.. I tried pushing her away but—' he said with his sad eyes but I cut him off. 'Look yifan, just leave. Leave. LEAVE!' I yelled while crying. Him with his sad eyes stood up and walk backyards toward the door and twirled the door knob. He opened it and went out but before he close the door, I could hear a whisper 'Don't cry..'

i started crying so much. Why must I suffered all this. Please.. Stop It...

 

 

-------------------------

Sorry I took so long just to update T___T 

And sorry for the short chapter..

Im so so so so so so so sorry :< 

But please comment.... 

Comments are my vitamin lol..

Comments make me happy :3