I'm here, for you

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

*wink wink* 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Taeyeon's vision turn blur and went totally black....

 

AUTHOR's POV

Kris didn't decide to go back to class even thought recess is over. He decided to stay in Taeyeon's class with her the whole day. Recess was over and by this time Taeyeon might already be in class but she haven't came back yet. Kris was impatient and couldn't wait. 'Why the hell is she? Did something happen?' He thought. 'Hey you Jessica. Why didn't Taeyeon came back with you? Wasn't she suppose to come back with you since you guys go duty together?' Kris was very impatient.

'MBLAQ didn't come today. Me and Taeyeon decided to separate our job. Why? isn't she back yet?'  She said. 'Do you even see her here.' Kris rolled his eyes. 'Shush. I think some students got into trouble.' She said. 'Whatever. I'm gonna look for her.' Kris went out of the class. The exo boys weren't with him because they weren't as brave as Kris skipping whole day of class. 

'Kim Tae Yeon where are you.' Kris muttered walking around the school and looking at the classes. He prayed that nothing bad will happen to her. He walked almost the whole school but still he can't find her. The girls were getting worried too. Kris said he'll help to look for her while the girls study. Kris walked up the stairs to the library. As he walked up he saw Taeyeon running. 

'Taeyeon? Kim taeyeon!' Kris shouted and run over to her. But Taeyeon just continue to run away with her head hung low and her hand covering her face. 'Hey Kim Taeyeon! Why are you running away!' Kris shouted chasing her. Then he finnaly caught her. He was shocked to see her crying.

'Hey Kim Taeyeon why are you crying?!' Kris have his hands on her shoulder shaking her. She started crying harder. 'Hey..shhh..tell me what happen' kris softened trying to calm her down. She kept on crying harder and harder. 'Hey..shh...shhhh...stop crying..' Kris hugged her and Taeyeon just let him hug. Taeyeon was wetting his shirt but kris didn't care. He was just worried and want to know why is she crying. 

They kept on hugging when taeyeon was crying. When she was better. Still sobbing, Kris took the chance and ask. 'Hey why were you crying? Tell me what happen.' He said her hair, patting her back. 

 

FLASHBACK

[TAEYEON POV]

I opened my eye but I couldn't see stuff. 'Heyheyyy. See who's awake?' A guy with a familiar sound said. Then I realize its the guy that was trying to me just now. I panicked. 'Hey! Stop this stupid stuff now!' I screamed. The guy took of the thing that was used to covered my eyes. He started getting closer to me. 'Hey get away! I-I'm gonna report to the discipline u-unit! T-tell me your name!' I struggled, trying to push him away. 

'Well ok, my name? Dongho. Shin Dongho.' He smirked then he get closer to me. He started kissing me everywhere and slipped his hands inside my uniform. I struggled and slap him on the face. I got up and tried running away. '!' He caught me and start touching me everywhere in my uniform. I bite his hand until I could see his blood. 

'You ing ! Watch out the next time!' Dongho screamed in pain. Taeyeon was so frightened until she cried. She quickly fixed her uniform, button all the buttons. Crying, running out of the library. 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

AUTHOR's POV

'That ing . er. You're gonna ing die in my hands soon. SHIN.DONG.HO.' Kris was getting so angry until you can see flames in his eyes. 'I-I have to go back to class. I cannot skip classes.' Taeyeon try getting up. 'With that swollen face?' Kris point at her face. She scratch her head. 

'Come here.' Kris pulled Taeyeon to the sink nearby. Taeyeon just follow him. Kris turn the tap on and wash Taeyeon's face with his hand. His action really make Taeyeon have butterflies fluttering in her tummies. He is so warm. Even thought he look so cold. Then he close the tap and used the end of his uniform's sleeve to wipe Taeyeon's wet face. 

'Better.' Kris smiled at her. She just smiled back. 

 

KRIS POV

I was seriously so freaking angry about what happen to Taeyeon. That Shin Dongho freaking tried to her. Didn't he know he just mess with the wrong woman!? Duizhang's WOMAN?! That freaking . He's gonna ing die in my hands soon.

After I washed her face and so, I gave her a hug. 'Hey KimTaeyeon, even though you're not really in a relationship with me YET. I'm gonna protect you. In my eyes, you're already mine. I wil protect you. You're problem is my problem.' I gave her a kiss on her head. 

'P-promise you'll protect m-me?' She said. She was probably still frightened from what happened just now. 'Yes.' I said. Giving her another hug and another kiss on her head. 'Okay not let's go to your class!' I held her hand and she stopped me. 

'No! Y-you can't skip class! Now you go to your class I go to mine!' She said with her hand on her waist. 'Awww please?' I begged. 'Noo! Or else I'll dragged you to the office!' She said. 'Fine' I pouted. 'Byebye!' She walked away waving. 'See you later!' I screamed. She held up a 'ok' sign with her hands.

 

 

----------------------------------------

Hi everyone! My big exams is finnaly over and it means...UPDATE ^^

Sorry that I couldn't update that few days becaus elf my exam. :<

Sorry if I kept you waiting D:

And sorry if you don't like the chapter..

Please, NO SILENT READERS ALLOW!

Subscribe, comment, vote! :D 

you can also add me as a friend! ^^

Byeeeee!