At his house

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

Yes Taeyeon, having fun in your own world. :D

-----------------------------------------

*Taeyeon and Kris have their own penthouse where they live alone and another home that lives with his family* 

 

NO ONE POV

It was the next morning that Taeyeon and Kris call themselves officially lovers. Both of them were in their own penthouse. Kris was still sleeping soundly. While Taeyeon was dress up prettly with her hair tied up. 'That pig must be still sleeping.' Taeyeon look at the mirror and smile. Then she slide to unlock her phone and press Kris' number and call it. It took the call 1minute to be picked up. 

 

KRIS POV

I was still sleeping soundly until my phone rang. I didn't decide to pick it up but it kept on ringing. 'Ugh damn it. Who is it early in the morning?!' I growled and roughly took my phone and pick the call up. I didn't bothered to see who is it that's calling. 'Hello?! Who is this bothering my sleep?!' I said with my eyes closed furrowed my eyebrow. 

'Hey! You're yelling at me because I bothered your sleep?! Fine! I'm hanging up!' A girl say then I realize it was Taeyeon. I quickly sat up and open my eyes. 'Taeyeon?! Aniya Aniya, mianhae.' I said in a sweet voice. I could hear her chuckle. 'Im gonna come over your house. Nowww!' 'What???! Now??!' I widen my eyes. 'Why? Am I not allowed to go there? Are you having some girls there?' She said in a sad tone. 'Of course not! Come! Come now! The password is 5918351812. I'm too lazy to go down and open the door.' 'How am I suppose to remember all those numbered??! I don't care, byeee!' She hang up.

Then I smiled. Having her is the best thing ever. Then I just continue sleeping. After 30 minutes, loud door rings was echoing in the house. It must be her. She's here. I quickly got out of my bed and rushed downstairs and open the door. I see her with a yellow dress and with her hair tied up. So pretty, I could even die.

'Good morning young master.' She bowed acting like my maid. Then I pull her to a hug. 'Dont act like my maid! You're my girlfriend!' I said. She chuckled. Then she entered my house. I closed the door. 'Come up.' I said. 'Are you gonna sleep again?!' She said following me up. 'Im sleepy!' I pouted. Then we entered my room. Then I plopped on my bed using my front side.

 

*imagine this is how kris plopped on the bed facing taeyeon.*

She looked around my room and then sat on my bed. I looked at her. Looking at how pretty is she. All I can do is stare and smile. Then she turned around and look at me. She seems to realized me staring at her. 'Why? Is there something wrong with my face?' She asked touching her face. 'No. Nothing is wrong. You're pretty that's all.' I reached out my hand and touch her face. She then smile with her blushing face. I hold her wrist and pull her to lie down n my bed with me, hugging her. She was shocked by the sudden action. How cute. 

'TaeTae...' I said hugging her. 'Hmmm?' 'Can you sing me your song?' I asked. She gave a light laugh and started singing her OST Closer. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her voice. I just want to be with her everyday. Doing whatever we want. Then she finish singing the song. 'The endddddd!' She say cutely with her hands in the air. I just chuckled from her cuteness. Then I turn her body facing me, hugging her closer to me. And I kiss her forehead, then her nose them finnaly the y lips that I was craving for. 

She was shocked at first but then she gaved in. It was a passionate kiss. After two minutes. We finnaly pulled away, gasping for air, smiling at each other. Then we hugged again. 'We're not gonna stay in bed the whole day are we?' She pulled away. 'I want breakfast~~' I said cutely planting kisses on her neck. 'Heheh ok. It ticklish.' She pushed me away. I'm gonna prepare breakfast, come down when you're done!' She said flashing me with my FAVOURITE eye smile of her's. 

She's the best girl I ever had.

 

TAEYEON POV

I went downstairs and to the kitchen I go. I opened the fridge and see what are ingredients are there in the fridge. I took out all the ingredients needed for what I'm cooking. 'Lets start!' I said clapping my hand, grinning. I started preparing. I cook this and that. I was so busy cooking until Kris came and backhug me and that startled me. 'Cook well~' he said resting his neck on my shoulder. He didn't let go until I had to go take some other ingredients. Then he faced backwards leaning the counter. And slowly, he got closer to me and give me alight peck.

I was blushing. I just caressed his face with my hand. Then I took some milk I poured into the cups. And, breakfast was ready! 

 

 

He was helping me to set the table. Then we finnaly start eating our breakfast. He took his fork and try my cooking. I was looking forward to his reaction. I pray that it's good. I put my hands together and look at him. He shot his head up and look at me with big eyes. 

'W-what? Is it bad..?' I asked. 'Its so good!!!' He said grinning eating more of it. I sighed in relive. I though it was that bad. Then I started eating too. I mean its not bad.. Ahahah. 'Cook for me always. I love it! Stay here and cook dinner for me too today!' He said grinning like a kid. I just nod and give him a smile. After we're done eating, we washed the dishes together. 

We went back to his room, cuddling, watching movies together. Then after the movie, we decided to walk around Kris' private garden. I feel safe cause they won be any fans here taking picture. 

We intertwined our hand and walked around enjoying the cold breeze. I was shivering abit cause it was quite cold and I wearing a short dress. 'Are you cold? Why are you wearing such a short dress!' He realize i was shivering and kinda scolded me. 'Nahhh, I'm not' I force a smile. 'Don't lie, come have this.' He took of his coat and put it around me. I feel so safe around him. I just wanted to stay with him everyday. 

The members didn't know we were together yet. Nobody knows that we're 'officially' together yet. Except for all the fans that we're already together for a long time. So no problem with the fans or students. 

We spent the whole day together. I cooked him dinner, I stayed up a bit late. And finnaly decide to go home. He asked my to stay with him, I wanted to but I might make the members worried and curious so I had no choice but go back. 

We ended the day with a passionate and long kiss and a warm hug. 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Hey eveyoneeeeeee! ^^

Did you guys miss the updates ahahahh! 

Please comment and subscribe! 

It will make me update faster! ^^

Hehe so comment alot! 

Goodbyeeeeeee! ^^

 

 

Yes, yes you are. :p