Staying in the class with you

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

A gif to start the story ^^

Kris Wu's SWAGGGGGGGG

-----------------------------------------------

 

TAEYEON POV

It was a brand new wonderful day to start school. The air was nice, the whether was nice, everything was nice. But I just need to avoid one thing. KRIS WU. I really need to avoid him after that sentence 'MAKES ME WANT YOU TO BE MINE.' What do I even do if I see him in school. Oh gosh. Then I went downstairs. Getting a cute greet from my sister, Hayeon. 'Good morning unnie!' She came hugging me. That cute little stuff sure can make my day bright. I smiled at her. After breakfast. I bid goodbye to my mum, dad, sister and brother.

i entered my car and drove off. Then I start wondering about that guy again. He's handsome. After a while I reached school. People there already noticed me and start getting excited. 'Unni, you know the school say that KirsTae couple look good together!' A fan suddenly appeared and tell me. 'KrisTae? Who's that?' I asked. 'So he already have a girlfriend?' I though disappointedly. 'KrisTae! Exo Kris and SNSD Taeyeon!' The fan giggled. 

'What?! Lol hahah um...hhaha!' Then I walked off. KRISTAE? Me and him? Who even thought of that? Then I entered the class. Everyone smiled at me. I smiled back to them. The member was earlier than me today. They smile widely at me form a distance and some worried expression after that. What's wrong? Did something happen? Once I reached my desk. OH MYGOD.

My desk was full of merchandise. The merchandise was weird. It was towel, cup and more with me and kris picture printed on it, OMG. One of the poster had me and kris hugging each other that day. How did that even get the picture?!? Then I remember that day at the backyard, there was some other student. 

'WHAT THE HELL?!' I shouted. 'Hey Kim Taeyeon are you dating that tall guy?!' Jessica exclaimed. 'No?!!?' I said. 'Why is the school crazy about you and him??' Tiffany asked. 'Oh gosh I think I have to explained again.' I sigh. I say down and explained everything. 'Ohhh so it's like this.' The maknae say.

Then kris and the other exo boys passed by my class then came in to my class. Oh gosh what does this guy want! The pupil saw and started 'Oppa! You look so good with Taeyeon unnie! 'KrisTae!' Some were frightened by his cold stare but melted after that beacuse of him smirk hearing those comments about me and him. I tried to pretend I was sleeping. 'Hey, don't act. I know you're not sleeping.' Oh . Whatever. I continued pretending to sleep. 'Shes sleeping! Don't disturb her!' Jessica said with her cold tone. 'Haha! The head prefect sleeping? In school? That doesn't even make sense! Haahhaha!' He said.

Oh . That right though! Then I finally gave up. 'Aish what do you want!?' I popped my head up and asked. 'Awww, my pretty GIRLFRIEND is awake' he said touching my face. Then Hyoyeon hit his hand. 'Hey don touch her!' She crossed her arm. Kris just ignore hyoyeon and smirk at me. 'G-girlfriend?! W-who's your girlfriend!' I said crossing my arm and felt my face burning like a bright tomato.

'Dont act like you don't know!' He smirked. 'W-what! I don't know!' I said. 'Come let's go!' He pulled my hand. 'Go where!?' I said. Befor he pull me, jessica stopped him. 'She's not going anywhere! She's staying here!' She pulled me and make me sit. 'Fine! Then I'll stay here!' He smirked and take a chair and sat beside me. 'Are we staying here too?' A guy named Chanyeol said smiling brightly. 'If you want.' He smirked not taking his eyes off me. I can feel butterflies. 

Then class started. The teacher was shock that the Duizhang was here but didn't dare t make him leave. It was a 4 period subject. After 1 hour Kris haven't take his eyes off me. I can feel my sweat dripping. I wipe it with my hand. 'Oh you're sweating? Come let me wipe it for you.' He smirked and used his hand to wipe away my sweat. I laugh nevervously blushing like a tomato. I turned to left side and saw the Jessica, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yuri felt asleep with a book covering them. Then I turned to my right and saw Yoona, Seohyun, Tiffany and Sunny fell asleep with their hand covering. Then I turned behind and saw other the exo boys with their face exposed. How cute ahaha.

then I turn and look beside me. Kris was felling asleep. Then his head rested on my table. I just put on a smile. Then the class finnaly ended. It was recess time. I told the girls and exo boy to go ahead first. Jessica resisted at first but I told nothing will happen and she finally gave up. I couldn't wake the scary Duizhang up so I decided to take a book and hit him on the head. I hit him with it and realized I hit too hard. 'Ouch..' He held his hand up scratching his head. He was still in a sleeping mode. 'OhMyGod! I'm sorry!' I said and used my hand to rub his head. 

 

KRIS POV

I was in class sleeping, of course. Then all the FANGIRLS out there started shouting. I was annoyed at first. But... ''KRISTAE! EXO KRIS AND SNSD TAEYEON!' What? Seems like some people saw us backyard and spread it. Haha. I smirked. 'Hey dude! Are you dating that girl?' Suho asked 'maybe..,' I smirked. 'Lets go.' 'To?' Baekhyun asked. I just ignores and they just follow. On my way there alot of students was screaming KrisTae. 

I feel satisfied. I saw her pretending to be sleeping. That can't lie me. The head prefect doesn't sleeps in school. I touched her face but there were two blondes that keep on blocking me. Shish. So annoyed. One of the blondies so called jessica didn't let me bring taeyeon out. So I made my decision and stay in the class and look at her. What a great decision isn't it. Hehe.

then school started. The teacher was shocked to see me and the others here but so what. No one even dare to disturb the Duizhang. I kept staring at her. She look so nervous beside me. How cute. Soon I went off to my dreamland. I mean that class is freaking 4 period.

then when I was sleeping I felt a book hit my head. What the? 'Ouch...' I said still having my sleepy face and eyes closed 'oh mygod! I'm sorry!' Taeyeon said. Then I felt a soft and warm hand rubbing my head. I opened my eye and saw it was Taeyeon who was doing that. I was grinning like a idiot. 'What?' She realized me grinning like a idiot. 'Kim taeyeon card about Kris Wu!' I said grinning and saw those merchandise under her desk. Obviously from the fans. I pulled out one and smirked. 'What? Care? You just be crazy. You want those. You can take all of that. I don't even want it.' She said. 'What?! Don't want?! No! You're gonna take all of this!' I take everything and stuff all the merchandise in her bag. 

'Aish what are you doing!' She said. 'You better keep it or else Im gonna kiss you! I said. 'What the??!' She exclaimed. 'Yes! Kiss!' I said having my hand on my hips grinning. 'Ish whatever! I'm going. Goodbye!' She said and walk. 'What?! Go where! Are you leaving me alone?!'I grab her wrist. ' I'm gonna buy some fruit and do my prefect duty' she said. 'No! Don't do it this once! Please!' I begged.

'no! How can I let the others take my job!' She said. 'Ugh! Fine but you're eating with me!' I said pulling her to the canteen. People was screaming 'KrisTae!!!!!' 'Wow! Kris doesn't have the cold scary stare today! He look so happy with Taeyeon!' Some said. Taeyeon heard it. 'So you're always with a cold and scary stare? Quit that! Your scaring people!' She said. 'Well I'm born this way, so what can you do about it?' I look at her. 'Aish' she said. Then she walked faster. I quickly chase her. Then after we ate she have to do her duty. 

Ugh. Being a prefect is so annoying. Do this duty and do that duty. And she's doing it with MBLAQ. All boys! Seriously. 

 

NO ONE POV

Taeyeon had to do her duty alone today cause seems like MBLAQ boys didn't attend school today. She was waking around the school if anything wrong is happening. Then she saw a class. A guy was beating a guy up. Taeyeon quickly went into the class. 'HEY YOU! STOP IT!' She shouted and over there. The guy stop beating the guy and turned to face taeyeon. The guy who was beaten up badly thanked her. She just smile back. The guy that was beating a guy up just now said 'Hey head prefect, what the hell are you doing here?'

'Didn't you see me doing my job?' The guy said. 'Job? Beating up some guy is your job?!' Taeyeon say loudly. 'Hey midget. Get lost before I have some taste of you.' That guy smirked and his lips. 'Who are you calling a midget?! HAVE SOME MANNERS !'  Taeyeon shouted. She was getting angry. 'Hmm..y..' That guy taeyeon and touch her everywhere. (Sorry abit y^^||) 'HEY ING GET OFF ME!!!!!' Taeyeon struggled and try push him off. But the guy was too strong. 

Then Taeyeon had no choice and bite his hand. She bit it until you can almost see blood coming out. 'YOU !!!!' The guy took some handkerchief and cover Taeyeon's mouth and nose. Taeyeon struggled and the her vision went totally black.......

 

-----------------------

heheh! Update! ^^

My biggest exam is in 3 days! Nervous :< 

hope I will get good results. :< Wish me luck! ><

and...

Looks like something happen to Taeyeon! Oh no! ><

Who's that guy? What happened to Taeyeon? 

Stay tuned for the next chapter!^^