Stay away from her

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

      STAPH ITTTT :< *DIES* 

-----------------------------------------

 

TAEYEON POV

I was still so frightened by what happen just now. My legs were so weak when I was walking. I was trembling with fear. I think Kris will probably kill that jerk Shin Dongho. I really won't forget that freaking jerk. I finnaly reach class after that long time of walk. The teacher already leaved the class.  My members came running to me. 'Taeyeon ah! Where were you? We were so worried about you!' Jessica said, all of them were almost in the verge of crying. They were all hugging me. This is why I think that our group is the best. I don't think I can find anyone better friendship than our group. I feel so lucky to be in the part of Soshi. 

'Erm...some student just got into trouble I had to settled those idiots.' I lied faked a smile. The member seem to realized I'm lying. I just couldn't do anything properly after what happened just now. 'Taeyeon ah, don't lie. Why is your eye so red and swollen?' Jessica speak up touching my face. 'Just tell us what really happen' Sooyoung said. 

I had the feeling to cry again. I feel so dirty. Tears came down again. 'What happen taeyeon ah! Just tell us!' Yuri worried. 'You're making us more worried..' All of them had tears in they eyes. Then I explained everything. I cried even harder. All of them were so angry, worried. 'That disgusting Shin Dongho! I thought he was a normal student but his not! BASTARD!!!' Yoona was so angry. 'What a bastard!! I hope he really receive the lesson from kris.' Seohyun was also angry. 

'Okay Taeng, stop crying. His gonna receive his lessons soon and get expelled.' Hyoyeon had tears in her eyes. Yuri used her thumb and wipe my tears away. 'Now let's go to eat, you didn't eat enough this morning.' Fany said. 

We headed to the cafe. Exo was already there. Kris saw me and realize I cried. He stood up and worried me again. I just motion him to sit and gave him a smile. Then I realize that freaking Shin Dongho was there. My members saw him. He saw me too and gave a cold stare and a smirk. I just ignore him and try to hold my tears. 

'Taeng just ignore him. Ignore. Don't look at him.' Sunny hold on to my hand. We walked by his group U-kiss giving his group icy stares. '.' Hyoyeon said while we pass by the group. I had to urge to cry but I held it in. Stay strong Kim Taeyeon, stay strong. 

I didn't even have the feel to eat. The members told me to go to the table we usually sit and wait for them to get food. I just sat there and wait.

 

JESSICA POV

I was so angry with that guy with what he did to our leader. I hope he just get a good lesson. I just feel like killing him right now. I didn't know he will do such thing. I thought he was just a 'OK' student. 

His just. He's really gonna get it soon. 'I'm so angry now.' Our maknae say. Everyone was so angry.  'I just wanna tear him apart!' Sooyoung said clenching her fist. 

SHIN.DONG.HO. YOU. BECAREFUL. 

 

KRIS POV

I was already in the cafe with the others. They asked me where I went just now, they thought I was in Taeyeon's class. But I told them I was not. They was shocked. Then I told them what happened. I was once again beaming with anger. 'What the ? That freaking bastard!' Kai said. I just kept on sending death glare to that ing shin dongho. I just wanna punch him now. 

Then Taeyeon and her members entered the cafe. I was Taeyeon's eyes have tears again. I was so angry and worried at the same time. I stood up from my seat and look at her. She motion me to sit and smile at me. 'Sit down Duizhang, she doesn't want to see you like this too.' Chen said. Then I sat down. I clenched my fist and sat down.

I kept on staring at the table where SNSD sat. I kept on staring at Taeyeon. The members were trying to make her eat. But she just won't eat. Then recess was over. I really wanted to stay at Taeyeon's class but I promised her that I won't skip class. So I went back to class. 

Then I sat in class the whole day. The other class already went out but I have to clear my locker for dont know what freaking reason. I was thinking about going to meet Taeyeon's earlier in case something happen. Gosh. So annoying. Then me and the other boy was finnaly done then we leave the class. 

Then me and the others went to Taeyeon's class but no one was there. 'I think they left already.' Chanyeol said. I hope she already went home. I don't want something bad to happen again.  Then we went downstairs. 

Then we heard alot people saying 'Hey you!! You mess with the wrong girl!!' 'His gonna kill you!!' 'Leave her alone!!' Then I saw Shin Dongho messing with Taeyeon again. .

 

NO ONE POV

Class was over, Taeyeon was alone. Her members went to the shoe shop to get their shoes there bought for the red carpet show with their manager. Taeyeon was suppose to go with them buy she didn't want to. She haven't finish her report yet. The girls begged but then gave up. They said to call them if something happen. 

Taeyeon finish her report and pack her bag. As she walked down the stairs, alot of people wave to her and smile at her. She just smile and wave back. She got a schedule at 6 and its 2:45 now. Before she could walk out the school gate, a group of guys stop her way. It was Dongho's group. When she see him, she just recall back what happen just now and feel like crying. 

'Hey pretty.' Dongho smirked, touching Taeyeon's face. 'Wow hyung! She's pretty!' A guy said. 'What do you want. Get away from me! I have a schedule to do!' Taeyeon said with a disgusting face and slapped his hand away. 'Hey!! Get away from her!!' 'Dont disturb her!' 'Youre gonna die disturbing Duizhang Kris' woman!' 

Then they realized they were actually messing with the girl, Duizhang Kris' 'woman'. But Dongho decided to play. 'Awwww. My baby is angry. Kris's woman? Nah. I'm gonna make you mine.' Dongho smirked and try to kiss her. Taeyeon struggled. Their face was very close to each other. Taeyeon was almost at the erge to cry. Before Dongho could kiss her, a face landed on his face. 

Then Taeyeon opened her eyes, she saw Kris. She was happy to see Kris. She smile upon Kris appearance. Taeyeon hug onto Kris' arm. Kris stare at Dongho's group scarily. Then he softened and look down at Taeyeon. 'You ok?' He ask with a soft voice. Taeyeon nod. 

Then he turn back to Dongho and started beat the crap out of him. Dongho fighter back. Then it turn into a intense fight. Dongho's face was full of bruise and cuts. Kris' face too have bruise and cuts. His head was bleeding. But better than Dongho's. Taeyeon then cling onto his arm again. 'Enough kris. Lets go already.' She tried pulling him. 

Dongho already collapsed on the floor. helped to hold on him. Kris gave Dongho a last death glare. Then he turned to the crowd. 'Everyone. You know who is Kim Taeyeon right?! Duizhang's woman. If anyone mess with her, you are gonna be dead!' The crowd ship KrisTae alot. Kris told exo to go back first. Then they went back first without Kris.

Then everyone dismissed. Taeyeon and Kris was in a room. Taeyeon was helping him put medicine. Kris winced in pain alot of time. 'Ouchhh' kris pouted. 'Just hang in there more a while' taeyeon put the medicine on his bruise. Then a plaster on the cut which was bleeding. 

'Done!' Taeyeon said putting the first aid kit away. Then she took a chair and sat beside Kris. 'Kris..' Taeyeon said with her head hung low. 'Hmmm?' Kris said looking at her. 'Whats wrong?' He held her face up and look at her. 'Im sorry for causing you so much trouble..even fighted. Sorry..' Taeyeon said.

'Silly. Why are you apologizing? You don't have to. Didn't you remember I said in my eyes,you're already my woman.' Kris held her hand. 'I-I just feel sorry...' Taeyeon hung her head low. 'Hey, it's okay I said. Let me ask you more time. Kim Taeyeon, will you be officiallly mine?' kris look at her.  

'After all this..I've made my decision..Y-yes..' Taeyeon smiled at him. Kris had his eyes wide. He hugged Taeyeon. 

'Kim Taeyeon, I love you.' Kris whispered.

'Wu Yi Fan, I love you too.' Taeyeon flash him a sweet smile.

'omo! What's the time now? 3:30! Oh no I have to go!' Taeyeon look at her phone to check the time. 'Why? Where are you going?' Kris pouted  'I have a schedule! I have to go!' She stood up. 'Wait! Before you go!' Kris stood up, went to her and kiss her. Taeyeon's eyes went wide. She was red like a tomato. They kissed passionately for 2 minutes. She could feel Kris smirk during they kiss. 

'Give me your phone.' He held his hand out. She just obidiently give it. 'A boyfriend must know his girlfriend number right?' He smile. He set his number and give a miss call before giving it back. 'I set the name as My Lover btw' he smirked. Taeyeon just laugh. 'Now go! Your manager is waiting.' They hugged for the last time and bid goodbye. 

Then Taeyeon's phone rang. 'Taeyeon ah where are you! I've been waiting so long!' Her manager oppa said. 'Oh oppa! Sorry, had alot of reports to write! Arraso arasso! Be there soon! Byee!' She hung the phone call. She's just so happy between the relationship of her and Kris.

Now they can officially call themselves LOVERS.

 

--------------------------------

Hey hey! ^^ Update againnnnn! 

The last chapter only got few comment :( 

Please comment! Comments make me happy. 

Subsribe too! ^^ 

And now, they are officially LOVERSSS! 

Heheheh! 

Okay byeee! Comment, subcribe, ENJOY! ^^