Leader and Duizhang meets each other

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

TAEYEON POV

I was in the library looking for some book to read since it was a 3 period of free lesson. The other members weren't with me. They were in the cafe having some snacks. They said they were hungry. Always hungry. Some people or should I say FANS saw us start getting excited. I smiled and put my finger on my lips to ask them to keep quiet since they will get scolded by the librarians.

The librarians calmed them down and bring them to another to room to let me have some personal time. I smiled and thanked them. I was reading a book and when suddenly a thick book fell on my head. 'What the hell??!' I scream with my hand touching my head. I rushed to the place where the book fell on to me and saw a tall guy, more like a giraffe trying to peek through a hole. 

'Excuse me?! Were you the one who make the book fell on to my head?!' I said sort of screaming still having my hands on my head. That tall giraffe turned and faced me. Wow he's handsome. I thought. But what the hell?! I'm here to get him to apologize. 

'Yes. I didn't mean to tho.' He said in a calm mode as in nothing happened. 'Hey then at least apologize!' I said. 'Apologize?! Psh. No!' That stubborn giraffe said. Then a bunch of guys suddenly crowded around us. 'Duizhang what's happening? Did you got into trouble?' A browned hair guy said. 'The head prefect what are you doing with her? Wait..head prefect? SNSD Kim Taeyeon??!!!' A black hair guy said. 

'Head p-prefect? SNSD?' That giraffe said. 'So you don't know who am I eh? Don't you know who's the No.1 kpop girl group that the whole knows?' I asked. 'Our hyung must be sleeping all day and night so he doesn't know. Ahaha.' A guy that looks the youngest among the group said. 'Whatever, hey giraffe! We're not done yet! Apologize! I said. 

'Why would the richest and the handsomest man in the world apologize? Stupid.' The giraffe said. I was beaming with anger. I stomped on his feet and barge out of the library. That's what you get for making Kim Tae Yeon angry. I went to the cafe and look for the girls.

KRIS POV

 i was forced by the boys to come to the library. Gosh. I don't even read books! How annoying. I was just leaning against the shelf. Some girls were fangirling over me but I just ignored them with a cold face plastered on my face. I kept on leaning against the shelf until I made a book fell to the other side. 'Damn it. Hope it doesn't hit someone.' I thought. I tried peeking through a hole but see no one. 

 
Then a petite sized girl came and started asking me to apologize and stuff like that. I kept on staring at her face. Damn she's pretty. Those eyes, nose, lips, every part of her body. I mean. What the hell Wu Yi Fan?! Love at first sight? Oh whatever. I just continued fighting with her until she stomped on my freaking foot. 
 
'Ouch. That small size girl can be that strong eh? I said. 'Whats her name again?' I asked. 'Taeyeon. Kim Tae Yeon' that idiotic and hyperactive Chen said. 'Kim Taeyeon eh? She's pretty.' I smirked. 'Dude? What the? Falling in love eh?' Suho said. 'Whatever, Luhan find out about her and tell me tommorow. Got that?' I said. 'Aye sir!' Luhan said. 
 
'That girl. She's freaking pretty.' I thought. 
 

 

 

-------------------------

Chapter one is up! Sorry it's just a short update TT__TT

Cause I'm having school tommorow and I'm updating at night :< 

And thanks for all the love you guys showed for this story ^^ 

You guys are awesomeeeee!