Busted

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

So cute isn't she? *_*

 

 

AUTHOR POV

Taeyeon woke up to the alarm that ring with their song 'I got a boy'. She sat up and off the alarm. She stretched and got off the bed. Then suddenly a text came her phone. It was from her idiot, Kris

From: Love, Kris <3

Hey, good morning baby! ^^ Are you awake? If you are, call me! ^^ <3

She just smiled at the message, entered the bathroom. She took her favorite purple colour toothbrush and squeeze some toothpaste on it. One of her hand is brushing my teeth and another hand scrolling her phone pressing on Kris' number. Then he finnaly pick the call up. 'Herrow' She couldn't speak properly because she was brushing my teeth. 'Hello, darling.' He said. She just feel herself blushing. 'Wow, our duishang woke up sho early todai' She couldn't speak properly. 'Brushing your teeth eh? How cute.' She could hear him chuckle. 'Get everything done and come to school eh? Backyard!' 'Ok bai bai!' He hung up. 

She wore her uniform and decided to call her mum for a while. The talked on the phone for a while and hang up. And, she's  ready to go to school! 

You can actually say that SNSD is the most most beautiful in uniforms. Boy and girls love them. Who wouldn't love them right? Taeyeon reached school early. Not alot of people was there yet. She entered the class only few students were there. The members weren't there yet. She put her bag down and go to the backyard like what Kris ask her to go.  She thought she have to wait for him side it's still so early he won't he here so early. But unexpectedly... He was already sitting on the bench waiting for her! First time ever Duizhang Kris was so early.

Taeyeon was also shock at his appearance this morning. form a 'o' shape. Kris saw her and smirk. He stood up and hold her hand and make her sit with him. 'W-wow you're so early today' Taeyeon said stuttering. 'Shock eh? I got excited because i wanna meet you.' He put his hand around her shoulder bringing her closer to his warm embrace. Taeyeon just blushed. They chatted and chatted until the members saw their bad and couldn't find them and stared looking for them. The SNSD and Exo member were all looking for their Duizhang and leader. They find everywhere but couldn't find them. Then they left a place that they haven't went. The backyard. 

Kris and Taeyeon kept on chatting until there were about to kiss and..... 'OMG!! ARE YOU GUYS REALLY DATING ALREADY?!' They turned their head and see the other snsd and exo member there with their jaw dropped down. Kris and taeyeon just blushed and look at each other. The couple explain to them. 

'Oohhh.' 'Oh wow our Duizhang finnaly got his girl!' Chanyeol say excitedly. 'Yah, you! If you even break our Taeyeon's heart, you are gonna be so dead, arachi?!' Jessica shot Kris her cold stare. 'Ara, ara.' Kris nod and make a 'Ok' sign with his hand. 'Does it mean Exo and SNSD are friends now? Oh yeahhhh!!' Baekhyun say clapping her hand. 'Yes!' Taeyeon say. 'Ok, kids lets go back and give them more privacy' yuri said. Everyone was walking away but Sooyoung and Hyoyeon tried to hide behind the pillar to watch them. 'Choi Sooyoung, Kim Hyoyeon, come here!' Sunny said pulling their ears. They winced in pain.

Taeyeon and Kris just giggled at their members sillyness. They just chat until the bell rang. It's time to go back to class. 'Cant I stay with you?' Kris said pouting and begging her. 'Want me to pull you to the office?!' Taeyeon joked pulling his ears. 'Ouch, okay fine' kris pouted. They bid goodbyes and went to their class. 

---------------------

'UNNI!' Hyuna called the Soshi girls. 'Oh hyuna ah! Why?' Seohyun said patting her back. 'Remember the girl? Taeyeon's unni 'good' friend? She's here in this school!!' Hyuna said. 'Huh??! That ??!!!' Hyoyeon said. 

-FLASHBACK- 

'Psh. Kim Taeyeon that ' xxxx said. That girl so called Taeyeon's 'good' friend is Nicole. Nicole always act good infront of Taeyeon. Taeyeon doesn't know about her true side which she's alway hiding. The others snsd member really hate her because she always do things behind Taeyeon's back. Not only snsd member hate her even almost the whole school doesn't like her. The others always tell Taeyeon to stop hanging out with her and telling her about the true side of Nicole but taeyeon doesn't believe and just brush it off.

'She's always getting higher mark then me!' Nicole said. 'I need to do something.' She smirked.  Nicole sneak to the school at night and to the office. She look for the test papers and she finnaly found a paper that have the name 'Kim Taeyeon'. She smirk and took a pencil and eraser and erase off the correct answer to wrong answers. 'Youre done Kim Taeyeon.' Nicole smirked. 

The next morning, the teacher Gave out the test papers. 'Nicole, 88 marks.' Nicole with a happy grin walk to the teacher and took the paper. 'Have shown improment Nicole, keep it up.' The teacher praise her. When Nicole turned around, she got a thumbs up form taeyeon. 

'Taeyeon, 78 marks.' Taeyeon widen her eyes with the marks. That was the first time she got that low marks. But she knew all the answers, she even got back home and read the book again to see if her answer's correct. She was sure that she only got 1 or 2 wrong. All the students was shocked. Nicole just smirk in victory. 

'Taeyeon sshi, you've drop alot of marks. Please work harder.' The teacher said. She was totally out of her mind. She walked with a speechless face. Then the members went to her. They checked the paper. 'Huh? But this is not my handwriting?' Taeyeon said. 'Yah taeyeon ah, are you sure this is your paper?' Jessica said. They look at the name again, it clearly says 'Kim Taeyeon' 

'i think someone did something to it.' Sooyoung whispered to Hyoyeon. Then both of them look at Nicole. Nicole just smirk in victory and smile. 

Then it was recess time, they asked taeyeon and seohyun to go to the cafe first. Then the rest went to Nicole. 'Ya. You did something to the paper didn't you?' Jessica gave her a death glare. Nicole just ignored them and rolled her eyes. 'Ya, answer!' Hyoyeon said. 'Yes, so what? She's always getting higher marks them me. That !' Nicole said.

'hey you! Do you feel good if someone changed your answer and your marks dropped alot?!' Yuri yelled. 'You are .... URGH!!!' Yoona yelled. All of them were so angry.....

 

------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update... ^^|| 

im at outside.. 

AND..

That wicked fake 'good' friend of Taeyeon is back! 

Shes back to spoil Taeyeon and Kris relationship..

what wil happen? 

SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT' ^^