I know everything you do

❥ Leader Tae Duizhang Kris

TAEYEON POV

I reached school after the 15 minutes of driving. I drive to school. Once I got out of the car, I heard screamings here and there. Not bragging, but our popularity is no joke. I walked to class while I smiled at the other students. I sat down on my seat and took out my iPod, plugged in my handfree and start listening to songs. 

Then my members starting to reach school. 'Good morning Taeyeonnnnnnn!' Jessica gave me a warm smile. I replied her by giving a  cute smile. As I listened to songs, suddenly a tall figure stand at door of my class. Then I realized it was the guy from yesterday. Some girls were fangirling. 'Ahhh! Kris! Exo!!' 'Kris..? Exo..?' I thought. 

Suddenly that giraffe started talking. 'Kim Tae Yeon Annyeong!' He said smiling while waving his hand. 'What the..?' I thought. 'Tae, is that someone you know?' Jessica gave him a icy stare. 'Erm. I just met him in the library yesterday.' Then the giraffe started to walk to my seat with that 11 boys that day. 'Hi. My name is Kris. Kris Wu.' He said smiling. 'So? Why are you telling me' I said staring coldly. 

'Why? You don't want me to apologize to you?' He smirked. 'Apologize th--' I haven't finished my sentences then that Kris Wu pulled me out of the class. I can see my members were staring weirdly. 'W-what the! W-why did you pull me out of the class!' I said almost screaming. He didn't reply but just ignore me. 

Then he pulled me inside a room with a mic and stage. 'Now, go.' He said. 'Huh? Go what?' I asked. 'Go! Go sing!' He pushed me to the stage. I was confused. Wasn't he here to apologize? Why is he asking me to sing. I stood on the stage. I didn't decide to do anything but just stand there. 'Hey! If you're not gonna sing, I'm not gonna apologize!' He said. 'now sing!' He said again. 

'Aren't you gonna apologize?! Why ask me to sing!' I said. 'Not gonna sing? Not gonna apologize' he smirked. Oh gosh what does this guy want from me!!?? 'You stubborn giraffe!' I said angryly leaving the stage wanting to get out of the room. But before I leave the room. 'Hey Kim taeyeon, I know everything you do. Meet me at the school's backyard after school.' He smirked. 

What. Whatever. Why does even want to meet me. I ignored him and just leave the room. I went to my class. Some student asked me what happen but I just shrugged it off and tell them it was all nonsense. Then jessica ask me what happened. I know I can't lie her so I told the girls about it. 

Then Kris passed by my class again. He stop and winked at me and mouth 'Remember. I know everything you do.' I just rolled my eye. I was actually melted by the wink. His deep voice sounds so y. W-what?! I mean?! Ah..yes.. I agree his handsome okie. 'That guy is weird.' Jessica said. 

KRIS POV

'Luhan, finished the homework I asked you to do yesterday?' I asked. 'H-homework?' He said. 'DID YOU FORGOT I ASKED YOU TO LOOK FOR INFORMATION FOR KIM TAEYEON??!' I asked angryly. 'A-ahhh~ Kim Taeyeon izit? Of course I did. Kay it starts here. KimTaeyeon, leader of the no1 best kpop group that the whole world knows. The best singer in kpop. THE BEST. Head prefect of SM High school. Everyone loves her. And more......' He told me. I was satisfied by the information.

'lets go.' I said standing up. 'Go where?' They asked with a confused face. 'To that Taeyeon's class of course.' I smirk. We reached the class. I stopped and look at her. Damn she's really pretty. How I hope she's mine. But she's gonna be mine soon. HAHAHAH.i entered the class and pull her to a room. I asked her to sing but she refused. Oh gosh. I wanna hear the best singer singing. Is singing infront of me that hard.

But I managed to ask her to see me at the backyard. I went back to class. I kept on thinking about her. SHES SO PRETTY OMG ALSHAHLAAHAHJAAHAHSJDDASSDFGHHJKL. oh gosh I need to pee. I just went out of the class withought permission. Since I don't even need to ask. So why bother. I went to the toilet and wales around the school. I passed by Taeyeon's class. She was listening to the teacher attentively. 

Some of the other students were already sleeping but taeyeon and the others are listening attentively. She's so pretty even when shes studying. I went back to class after that. Then I feel asleep in the class. That's what I usually do in class. So you can't blame me :) 

It was after school soon. The others went to the shopping complex near the school. I went to wait for Taeyeon outside her class cause I know she won't turn up at the backyard. This is how smart Kris Wu is. Heheh. What the hell is she doing in class when other pupils already went back home?! Even the other SNSD member went back already. I decided to peek through the door to see what she's doing. Erm I don't sound like a ert don't I? 

I peeked through and saw her singing a song sweetly with her handfrees plugged in. She was singing the song 'You were born to be love'. I was electrified by her singing. Gosh, no wonder she's the best singer. I decided to wait for her. After 5 minutes I heard footsteps coming closer from the door. It must be Taeyeon. Then I quickly stand INFRONT of the door. 'WHAT THE HELL?!' She screamed. I was laughing so hard by her reaction.'y-yah k-kris Wu! Wat are you doing here!' She said stuttering. Cute.

'i know you will not appeared on the backyard. So instead, I came to pick you up myself!' I said grinning. 'What t--' before she could finish, I pulled her to the backyard.

TAEYEON POV

It was after school already. The members went to the shoe shop. They wanted me to go to but I refused. So, I stay in the class and listen to song. I was listening to 'You were born to be love'. I wanted to leave the class after I listen to songs. As soon I opened the door I saw KrisW right INFRONT of my face. 

I got frightened until I could die. He kept on laughing at me. Even before I could finish my sentences, he pulled me to the backyard.

'What are we doing here?' I asked. He didn't reply me and just ignore me. 'H-hello?' I wave INFRONT of his face. Then he suddenly pull me to his embrace. 'W-what are you doing?!' I try pushing back but he was too strong. 'Just stay like this for 5minutes. Please.' He said. Then I finnaly gave in. 

'What are we gonna do here?' I asked. 'Nothing. You're just gonna talk to me.' Then a awkward silence broke in. 'Het Kimtaeyeon do you know you're very pretty? Even without makeup. Like now.' He broke the silent. I can feel my cheeks burning. 'H-huh?' 'I SAID, KIMTAEYEON YOU ARE SO PRETTY. EVEN WITHOUT MAKEUP LIKENOW. AND MAKES ME WANT YOU TO BE MINE!!' 'H-huh? And m-makes you want to me m-mine?' He pulled me tighter to his embrace. 'Yes.' He whispered to me. 'W-hat? Um it's getting late now, I-I um gotta go!' I quickly pull away form his embrace and runaway from him. 

I reached the car and got in. OMG OMG OMG OMG. that's what I was thinking in my head. Confused from what he said. 

'MAKES ME WANT YOU TO BE MINE' that sentence kept on repeating in my head. 

 

-----------------------

Hi! I updated! Thanks for all the love you guys gave :')

Im studyi hard now. :( I'm having a big big big test next week.

nervous :( it's not the normal test. It's a super big test. :( 

wish me luck! 

Goodbye ^_^ 

sorry for a short update! Was studying:(