Gangsta Boy 2

Gangsta Boy

At the Blue Dragon mansion...

When Hongki hyung drove the car to the front door of the mansion, I saw two familiar sports car parked near. I snorted. Figured. The hyungs will not be in the dark about anything for long. They’ve already made themselves in and get comfortable. They will be shocked this time to see Jinki hyung injured from the fight since it’s usually Hongki hyung who would come back home with injuries all over his body.

Onew hyung sighed beside me. “They’re already here it seems.” He said hoarsely. Bits of dried blood caked on his parched lips. He needs to clean himself up and his injuries tended. 

“Don’t talk too much hyung. It’s bad enough that you received the hard blow on your back. I’m surprise your back can handle it.” I said worriedly and rubbed his back gently. He arched away from the touch of my hand. So, it does quite hurt.

“Neh hyung. You should rest more.” Hongki hyung said in front while switching off the car’s ignition. 

“You. You should control your emotion Hongki. How...” Jinki hyung started.

“Hyung, you can scold me all you want later but just stop talking now. You condition will get worse.” Hongki interrupted Jinki hyung. Then he got out of the car and helped me to take Jinki hyung into the house.

Well, I knew Jinki hyung will forget what he wants to talk to Hongki hyung after the ruckus that I know going to happen once we step into the house.

***

When the door to the mansion opened and the voice of the family’s butler greeted his masters with a worried tone, the three friends went to the door. The scene that greeted them was shocking to them. Jinki who was supported by Taemin and Hongki on both of his sides were walking in through the massive door. The butler of the house seem shocked to see the eldest of the three was the one injured instead of the middle son.

“What happened to you Jinki?” Jonghyun said. He was surprised by the scene. It’s just felt surreal to him.

“Yeah. Why are you the one who came back hurt instead of this brat here?” Key said while hitting the back of Hongki’s head.

“Yah Key. Why did you hit me and why would you want me to be the one who get hurt?” Hongki said. Irritated by Key’s word. He rubbed the back of his head with his other hand that did not support Jinki.

“Pabo. I didn’t say that I want you to get hurt. It’s just unexpected to have Jinki hyung the one who is hurt cause you’re the one that usually came back getting hurt because you can’t control your emotion in a fight.” Key said to him.

“That’s true. What happened just now?” Jonghyun asked.

But before anyone could answer, Minho interjected them. “Shouldn’t we tend to Jinki hyung’s injury first before we begin to ask questions?” He said. “Hyung looked so drained right now.” He indicated to Jinki.

“Yes, of course. Let us take him to his room and I’ll tend to his injuries.” Key said and shoves Hongki to replace him to support Jinki. 

But then suddenly Minho squatted in front of Jinki. “Get Jinki hyung on my back. I’ll carry him instead of you guys supported him. I think he’ll faint anytime now if we did not hurry.” Minho ordered them.

No one disobeyed Minho when he already made up his mind. Key and Taemin lowered Jinki onto Minho’s back and Minho carried Jinki and walked up the elegant spiral staircase to Jinki’s room on the 1st level of them house. The rest of them followed Minho. Key instructed the butler to prepare warm water at Jinki’s room to clean him up and first aid kid to tend to his injury. The butler quickly went to give instruction to the maid.

When they reached Jinki’s room they can hear the sound of scurried feet inside the room. Jonghyun opened up the door to Jinki’s room and revealed the maids in Jinki’s room preparing the water and first aid kid as Key instructed. Minho walked to Jinki’s King size bed and laid him on the bed. Jinki is barely conscious of his surrounding. Feeling only his back throbbing and he was getting drowsier. 

“Taemin, go and help Jinki hyung clean himself up. He can’t clean himself in this condition.” Key instructed again. As if he’s the master of the house to order them around. But nobody mind because they’re like that in any of the others’ houses. They’ve been growing up together because of each of their fathers are close friends. 

Lee Jinki, Lee Hongki and Lee Taemin are the son of Lee Jongmin, the head of Blue Dragon and The Pack. He is a renown martial arts master and always seeked out either by people outside the gang circle or within it with his two other friends Kim Junsu and Choi Jihoon. 

Lee Jinki is the eldest son of Lee Jongmin and he relied a lot in Jinki. A lot of the intricacy of the martial arts school was passed on to Jinki. He is the heir of The Pack legacy and will be the head leader of Blue Dragon and The Pack. Hongki is the second son of Lee Jongmin and always have trouble with controlling his emotion. Lee Taemin is the youngest son in the house but he seems to be much more mature than Hongki sometimes.

Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum and their youngest and only sister Kim Hyerin is the son and daughter of Kim Junsu. He is the head of the Red Phoenix. Other than being one of the masters for Then Pack’s martial arts, he is also running a business of his own. 

Kim Jonghyun is the eldest son of Kim Junsu and the same age as Jinki and also the heir of Red Phoenix. Kibum or famously known as Key among his friends is the second son who is the same age as Hongki and Minho. Kim Hyerin, who is the only female descendent among The Pack is greatly pampered by all of them. But she doesn’t let it get to her. Because she grew up with his two brothers and the rest of The Pack’s sons, she is kind of a tomboyish and likes to spend her time with books rather than go to shopping and hang out with girlfriends like what any normal female teenagers do.

The other member of the senior The Pack is Choi Jihoon which is Choi Minho’s father. He led the Black Raven. He has another son, Choi Siwon, which is Minho’s elder brother. He is now continuing his study in Japan. For this family, the supposed heir of Black Raven should be Siwon, but he refused because he wants to concentrate more on studying rather than to manage Black Raven. So it is Minho who would bear the responsibility.

Because of their closeness with each other, they are very comfortable in any of their houses and the employees already got used to either one of them giving orders even though they’re not the master of the house.

“You three can go now.” Key instructed the three maids who prepared the water and the first aid kid. The maids bowed to Key and let themselves out of the room.

Taemin took Jinki and support him to the bathroom at the side of Jinki’s spacious room and help Jinki in cleaning himself up. The rest waited them at Jinki’s bed. Jinki's room is big and spacious. All the items in his room is in black and white in colour. Showing how much the eldest of the future head of The Pack loves the colour. The contrast of the colour made the room have a modern kind of feel although most of the furniture are very comfortable than it looks. Although one can be deceived how modern and comfortable the room looks like, you can be sure to encounter a few guns and blades hidden in some parts of the room. It's just how they come prepared to anything that might happen.

“What actually happened when you all went and meet up with Joon again?” Jonghyun asked Hongki. Continuing his interrogation previously interrupted by Minho.

“Well, as usual. Joon called just to pick a fight with us again.” Hongki shrugged.

“But why did he always do that? It’s always to us that he do that.” Key said with an annoyed expression.

“I don’t know why. He has his reasons maybe.” Hongki said and laid himself on Jinki’s bed and closed his eyes.

“So how did Jinki hyung get hurt?” Minho asked and kept on staring at Hongki until he opened his eyes and stared back at Minho.

He got back up to a sitting position and started to explain. “I don’t really know. I was saving hyung from one of the burly guys who was trying to choked him to death at the time. Seconds later I heard Taemin shout out something and the next thing I know hyung was covering me from the blow of Joon’s bat.”

At the time, Taemin and Jinki came out of the bathroom with Jinki only with a towel covered from his waist down. Taemin brought Jinki to the bed and sat him down. “Key hyung, you can tend to Jinki hyung’s back now.” Taemin said and made room for Key to tend to Jinki’s injury.

When Jinki faced his back to them, they can see one long thick black and blue bruise from Joon’s bat slashed across his back. The black and blue bruise was clearly seen decorating Jinki's back aside from the palm size blue dragon symbol tattooed on his upper left shoulder. Hongki and Key in their breath. It looks ugly. The rest remained silence from the shock.

“Hey you guys. Stop staring at my back and put on the oil already.” Jinki suddenly broke the silence. “It’s nothing much okay. It’s not even a cut wound.” Jinki said again, trying to reassure them.

“Well, it’s certainly not a cut wound but it’s still quite a bad wound that you got there hyung. And you hardly ever get hurt in a fight.” Key said while slowly opening the cap of the oil medicine to put on Jinki’s back.

“It can happen to anyone. It’s nothing.” Jinki said and in his breath when Key applied the oil on his bruise.

“Huh. It’s nothing right. Don’t try to act like it’s nothing hyung.” Key said in a scolding tone but he put on the oil on Jinki’s back more gently.

Jinki just grunted his answer. Taemin who was still standing beside Jinki suddenly fell to his knees and covered his face in his arms on Jinki’s lap. “Hyung, I’m sorry I didn’t help you two fast enough.” He sobbed. He felt as if it was his fault that he did not help his hyungs in time even though he saw Joon’s action much earlier.

“Hey hey Taemin.” Jinki said while holding Taemin’s shoulder. “Don’t blame yourself. It’s not your fault at all. Thanks to your warning that it did not end up worse. What’s more, you were handling more than two guys at the time. I’m so proud of you.” Jinki said soothingly to Taemin while rubbing Taemin’s shoulder reassuringly. 

The rest just watched the two. Hongki walked with his knees on the bed and went to Jinki’s side and went down the bed. He went to kneel down in front of Jinki too. Jinki looked up from reassuring Taemin to look at Hongki.

“What are you doing kneeling there Hongki?” Jinki asked, confused written all over his face.

“Hyung! You should hit me now. Because I did not pay more attention that I didn’t realize Joon’s behind me and made you took the blow for me.” He hung his head in embarrassment. “And forgive me that I didn’t heed your advice as to not get emotional.”

“Pfft. Since when did you ever not get emotional in a fight anyway.” Key snorted then received a sharp blow on his stomach from Minho who sat beside him. Minho gave him a glare. “What?! It’s true anyway.” Key whispered then keeps his silence as this time he received glares not only from Minho but Jonghyun too.

Jinki didn’t give any concern to what Key said and just focus on Hongki. “Hey, don’t you blame yourself too. Both of you,” he said to Taemin and Hongki, “stop this blaming game please. You did nothing wrong. How can I just let you get hit if I saw it and I can do something about it Hongki? You’re my brother.” Jinki said and tugged at Hongki’s wrist and brought him to a hug.

Hongki was surprised by Jinki’s action. For a moment he was motionless in Jinki’s arm but then he hugged Jinki back. “Komawoyo hyung. Thank you for saving me.” Hongki thanked Jinki sincerely. Then Taemin s his arms around the two of his hyungs and hugged them too. 

“I love you two hyungs the best. I’m glad you two are my hyung.” Taemin said.

“Yah Taemin ah. So what are we here? Not your hyung too?” Jonghyun said pouting.

Taemin chuckled with Jinki and Hongki who were now disengaged from the hug and looking at Jonghyun. “Ani hyung. The three of you are my hyung too but Jinki hyung and Hongki hyung is the best blood brothers that you can get.” Taemin said.

“Aww, don’t be so jealous of us Jonghyun hyung.” Said Hongki cheekily.

“Yah!! Don’t think that Jinki didn’t scold you that you’re off the hook. You still owe me an acoustic guitar for the one that you destroyed when you didn’t get to date the noona at school.” Jonghyun said with his eyebrows raised.

“Ah. I forgot all about it. Ehehehe. Can I just give you mine hyung?” Hongki said, trying to wiggle out of the situation.

“Hell no!! That is a rare piece of acoustic guitar okay. I bought it quite expensively and I want to have the exact one. Don’t you try and make a replica of it cause I know if it’s not genuine.” Jonghyun said threateningly.

Hongki looked worried then faced Key. “Key, you have to help me this time.” Hongki pleaded with Key.

“Nope. You’re on your own this time buddy.” Key said then ignored Hongki to take Jinki’s pajama for him to change into.

Minho took the chance to usher them all out of Jinki’s room so that he can have his rest. “Come on guys. Let us go out from Jinki hyung’s room. He needs the rest. You all are just too noisy.” He complained.

So everybody was out the door and Jinki get into his pajama that Key gave him. He slowly lowered his body on the bed to take his rest with Key’s help. 

“Hyung, you need to find a girlfriend to take care of you and love you for who you are.” Key said all of a sudden.

“Why are you bringing this all of a sudden Key? Got bored in taking care of us all?” Jinki joked with Key.

Key just stood beside Jinki’s bed and looked at Jinki seriously. “No hyung. I’m serious.” He said with his hands on his hips. “You never really look at any girls because you’re too busy learning all the intricacy of The Pack with Jongmin ahjussi. I know it’s important, but falling in love is important too hyung.”

Jinki just stared at Key. “You almost convinced me there. But I don’t see you in love with any girl too.” He said.

Key’s face did not alter from his seriousness. “I may not be in love for now but I’m younger than you and I am keeping my eyes open for my one and only.” He said with a small smile on his lips.

“You’re so confident that you’ll find one that will suit you it seems.” Jinki said.

“Of course. So should you.” Key said then turned to get out of the room. Leaving Jinki musing on what Key said to him just now.


***


To be continued...


A/N:
Ta-da.. A very simple chapter I would say, where there is a few explanation about each of the clan's current head leader and the members of the families. I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I was pretty busy and still is. So I will try my best to update as I can. :) Thank you for support. Subscribers are love and constructive comments are very much appreciated.


@joanne0409: Thank you for liking my story. You really make my day. If you happened to read my other fic, this is quite different in writing style.

@pokedeyes: Hehe. You like Taemin eh. :D I will go into each of their character along the way of the story later. Thank you for saying that my fic is awesome. I'm so happy. :D