Gangsta Boy 4

Gangsta Boy

Hello readers. It's Friday again. Time fly so fast neh. Well, it seems that as I have predicted, the last chapter make you question more isn't it. For the time being, it's okay that if you're confuse or don't understand why is it like that. You're not supposed to understand anyway, though some may have pick up something. ^_^ But, do not worry cause it will be cleared why they acted like that slowly. :) I would say, the story will get complicated. So keep tag on what happens neh. And this fic will be told back and forth from the present moment and the past. For Chpater 4, 5 and 6, it's still going to be in the present time. :D I hope the time line won't be confusing for all of you. Enjoy this chapter. ^_^ Oh yeah, this chapter will be about Jihyun. So those who are curious who Jihyun is will get their answer in this chapter. :D


Chapter 4


The clock on the white wall indicated that it was already half past three. The seconds ticked by slowly and torturously. The darkness outside was parted by the soft illumination of the moon. In a few more hours the sun will rise in the far horizons. Still, there is no news of my husband. Where is he? Why didn’t he say anything at all if he was to go out with the rest of the men and Taemin?

I continued my pacing back and forth at the end of our bed. I was pacing from the large window on the left side of the bed to the door that leads outside the hall. My cell phone was tightly in my grasp. I couldn’t let go of the phone even if I wanted to. There may be any news from the others as to where he is now and what happened to him. 

I stood in front of the large window and stared at the dark driveway that was illuminated by the garden’s lamp added up by the light that emitted by the moon. There was still no sign of any movement or the sound of tyre crunching the gravel that indicated they’re here. Aish, where is he? My heart was getting anxious by the seconds that ticked by. He was gone for far too long. I reached home at the Blue Dragon mansion quite late tonight. I was with HyunAe at the Red Phoenix’s mansion the whole day after she accompanied me to the clinic this afternoon.

By the time I reached home, the butler informed me that both Jinki oppa and Taemin has already went out with the other Blue Dragon’s members. Even Father and Mother didn’t know what the reason was this time that they went out quite suddenly. I was excited to impart my good news to him when I reached home. But I guess I have to wait for him to come back home to share this beautiful good news with him. HyunAe already knows about it since she was with me the whole day. I wouldn’t want anybody else to know about it before I share this with him. I put my right hand on my still flat stomach. A smile drew on my face. I was so happy when I heard the doctor delivered the result of my check up.

Flashback

I was seated at one of the red somewhat comfortable and yet not so comfortable chair in front of the doctor. She was dressed in a two grey piece suit with the infamous white coat of a doctor covered most of her formal attire. Her name tag pinned on her left read Han Soo Min. Her hair was kept in place in a ponytail. Her stethoscope hanging on her neck and a white file with my name Lee Jihyun stated on the front of the file on her hands. It’s still feels unreal to me to see the name “Lee” as my family name instead of “Park” even after two months of using it now. 

I waited anxiously for Doctor Han to deliver the result to me. I didn’t realize that I was twisting my fingers on my lap until HyunAe who was seated beside me took both of my hands and squeezed it hard to reassure me. I bowed my head to look at our hands then looked at her. She put on a reassuring smile on her lips to reassure me with her presence and to be calm. I squeezed back her hand and turned my attention back to Doctor Han when she cleared up to grab our attention.

“I have the result of your check up here Mrs. Lee.” She started and flipped on a few papers on my file. “There’s nothing wrong with you at all. You’re a very healthy woman.” Then she paused for a while. 

I cut through her pause and asked her anxiously, “But then doctor, why do I feel queasy and sick in the morning? And some of the smell of the food will make me sick quite suddenly.”

Suddenly she gave me a smile. “I haven’t finish up delivering the result of your test Mrs. Lee.” She said with a big smile. “Congratulation Mrs. Lee, you are now entering your 2nd month of pregnancy.” She announced with flourish.

I was stunned for a while by the sudden news. I wasn’t expecting it at all. I looked at HyunAe. She had the same expression written all over her fair complexion. Her blonde dyed hair accentuates her milky white skin. Then both of us were squealing and holding each others’ hands. I am pregnant with Jinki oppa’s child. I can’t believe it. I bet he will be very happy. Recently, he always mentioned of wanting his own children after Key and HyunAe announced that she was two months plus pregnant three months ago. Her belly is quite round and big at this time. 

Doctor Han just laughed at our reactions. I guessed she must have been quite used to many kinds of reactions from the parents to be. I can feel my face is getting cramped up with grinning so widely. But I hardly care. I am pregnant. I am pregnant with Jinki oppa’s child. I am pregnant with our first child. I can’t expressed with words of how happy I was at the moment.

“Doctor, you mean to say that I am already two months pregnant?” I asked for confirmation after calming myself down from the excitement of receiving the happy news.

“Neh, Mrs. Lee.” She said to confirm my question.

“Then, is my baby healthy doctor?” I asked eagerly.

“Well, we can make sure of that by doing an ultrasound test of course. Would you want to make the test now?” She asked me.

I looked at HyunAe. I want to. But I want to do the ultrasound with Jinki oppa with me. I want us both to witness how our baby is doing on the black and white screen. HyunAe registered my hesitancy and said to the doctor. “I bet my friend will want to do the ultrasound with her husband. Don’t you Jihyun?” She said and smiled at me with understanding.

I smiled brightly. I’m glad that she understands me. “Neh. If it’s okay doctor, can I come back for another appointment to make the ultrasound with my husband?” I asked her.

“Of course Mrs. Lee. It will be a precious moment for the two of you. I will arrange another appointment for you then.” She said and began to check her schedule to fit in for our appointment.

After a while she announced to me that our next appointment will be three days from today. I thanked the doctor. Both HyunAe and I walked out of the clinic and went straight to my white BMW car. After both of us were confined in the interior of the spacious car, I let out another squeal. 

“Calm down Jihyun. People outside on the parking lot may be able to hear you and think that you’ve gone crazy.” She said with a chuckle.

“Okay okay. I’ll try to calm myself down. But I am just so happy HyunAe ah. I didn’t expect the doctor to tell me that I’m pregnant. Now both of us are pregnant.” I said. The feeling of awed still can be heard in my voice.

“Yes. I’m happy for you too. I know that you can’t wait to tell Jinki oppa don’t you.” She asked.

“Well yes. But I know that he’s not at home now for he is at the Kim’s company to help out with the new project that they have since early in the morning. That’s why I bring you with me in the first place.” I informed her. “Anyway, I want to deliver this news to him where I can see his reaction.” I smiled imagining Jinki oppa’s face when I delivered this news to him with many playful and y ways that I have in mind. Hehehe. 

“Ah I see. You mean the project which Key and Jonghyun oppa is dealing with now. It could take a long time you know that right. You can just call him and deliver the news to him. I know he will come straight back home to celebrate with you.” She said.

“I know that for a fact. But because I know how he will act I don’t want to tell him over the phone. He will abandon all the things in the Kim Company just like that. I’ll feel guilty towards Key and Jonghyun oppa if it were to happen.” I reasoned with her.

“You’re ever the understanding wife eh. There will be a day where the two of you will have a fight and you wouldn’t be so understanding.” HyunAe predicted.

“Yah. Don’t condemn us.” I said and laughed out easily. But with a gang leader as your husband, you can’t help but be as understanding as you can. Though sometimes it’s hard to understand the way they work with each other. I never thought once in my life that I will marry to a gang leader. I never thought that not all gang stupidly always want to initiate fight without a reason. I’m just glad that The Pack did not fall in the stupid bad gang category.

“Okay. I won’t say anything again. But don’t regret it that you can actually call him instead of waiting for him.” She said.

“Yes. I won’t regret it. Why would I regret it anyway? I will meet him tonight.” I said confidently.

HyunAe just looked at me with some emotion in her eyes that I can’t comprehend. “Jihyun, you have to remember that our husbands are gang leaders. You couldn’t really be 100% sure of that.” She said in a low voice.

“What are you trying to say HyunAe? I know that they’re gang leaders and they’re not always in the best environment. But so is everybody else aren’t they? And I believe in Jinki oppa.” I said to her. And I really do. I know HyunAe is only reminding me of our not so normal situation. I know that she was once in a gang too. But she left it all only to be married to a gang leader too. I know how she nearly lost Key too in the past. But I still believe that Jinki oppa is somehow invincible.

End of flashback

How I wish I just call him when HyunAe asked me to call in the afternoon. For right now, I’m not so sure of Jinki oppa’s invincibility is going to serve well. Suddenly, my cell phone drop to floor and the battery was separated from the casing. I just stared at the purple cell phone on the floor. My heart stopped beating for a second. What is this uneasy feeling that I felt? My heart felt like it been in for a second. The hand on my stomach went to my chest. I felt the hair at the back of my neck just stood up. 

Something is wrong. Something is just not right. I suddenly become anxious and panicked. Jinki oppa where are you? Why didn’t he pick up his cell phone. Taemin is just the same. He didn’t even switch on his cell phone. How am I supposed to reach them? I want to ask the others but I just don’t want to make them worry without a cause. 

I squatted down in front of my dropped cell phone and took the battery and put it back on the cell phone. Thank goodness that our room is carpeted and the cell phone is not broken. As soon as the battery was put back on, my cell phone begins to ring. The sudden ringing surprised me that I dropped it once again for the room was absence of sound for a long time. This time, the cell phone only dropped from a short height. It kept on ringing. 

I quickly scooped it up again, stood back up and flipped it to see it was Key’s name on the screen. Key? Why would Key call me this early in the morning? My heart beat begins to beat rapidly. Pumping adrenaline and blood throughout my whole body. I press the answer button and bring the phone to my ears.

“Hello Key?” I said.

“Jihyun ah. I’m sorry to call you this early in the morning.” He said urgently.

“It’s okay. What is it? You wouldn’t call me at this hour if it’s nothing important right.” I asked. Almost afraid of what he is about to say to me.

“I’m sorry Jihyun. Can you come to the hospital now?” Hospital? My heart beat crazily in my ribcage. As if my heart will burst out at any moment now. “Jinki had been shot and....” I didn’t even hear the rest of his sentence for the phone once again dropped to the floor. 

***

This time, the woman’s cell phone was broken. The battery went out of it’s casing and the flip phone is broken into two. Cutting the connection between the woman who was still standing like a statue near the large window in the room; and the man who was still shouting on his cell phone for the woman to listen to him.

Tears were running down endlessly from the woman’s glassy eyes. Her face was clearly still in shocked and slowly the news dawn on her. She fell on her knees, brought both of her hands to cover her face and begun to sob into the night.


***


To be continued...

A/N:
Did I by any way make you surprise again? Now, you know who exactly is Jihyun right. As of now, there are already three woman characters that is out. Kim Hyerin which is the sister of Kim Kibum and Kim Jonghyun. Partner? You'll get the drift in the next chapter. :) Lee Jihyun @ Park Jihyun which is Jinki's wife. And Kim HyunAe @ Choi HyunAe which is Kim Kibum's wife. For now, only these two are married. ^_^
How they meet and end up with each other will be told in the future. Look forward to it neh. There are two more female character to come out. :D
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. And as usual, I would love to hear your feedback for this chapter. :) How do you feel for this chapter? Let me know ya. ^_^ Annyeong. Till the next chapter~~ ^_^