Gangsta Boy 1

Gangsta Boy

3 years back...

In some dark alley in Seoul



The dark building on the left and right rose high above a few of us who wore the black jacket with blue dragon emblazoned on our back. A group of around 10 people with the green serpent logo in the front of their jacket were circling us with bats and knives on their hands. Another one with a big chain on his hands were stretching the said weapon which made his forearm muscled rippled. Ready to strike whoever makes the moves. One person with a bat on his shoulder was standing outside the circle while watching them with a wide smirked on his pale face. 

The full moon hung on the sky was the only source of light for us. There were no lights to be seen around the abandoned alley. He was always this sly. Picking a fight out of nowhere and bringing much more of his cronies than we do. It’s not that we don’t have that many men of our own, but I don’t like to get so many of my men involved for something as petty as this. The tension in the circle was very tangible that you can taste the sourness of their breath and sweats that started to beads on some of our faces. 

One of the men with the green serpent logo on his jacket started to make the moves by lifting his bats to strike one of my men beside me. I quickly took my own bat and use it to block the attack. With that one movement from them, the rest took it as the start of the fight. Everyone was now on their alert and in their attack and defence mode. 

I kept on blocking the attack of two burly guys who kept on attacking me without mercy. Thanks to my father who always taught us defence class after school. It helped us a lot in times like this. You can’t really run away with this gang fight when you’re born in a gang family. My father, who is still the head of The Pack which is a combination of three of the largest and famous gang in Seoul, is now providing martial arts training to people. 

The Pack are consisted of us the Blue Dragon clan, the Red Phoenix clan and the Black Raven clan. We are not as what people usually think that we always go out and find fault in others just to pick up a fight. No! The heads of the three clans won’t steep as low as that. That will be the one with the Green Serpent clan. They are known with their notoriety in causing trouble everywhere. 

I was a bit distracted with my own musing that I didn’t realize there was another person with the chain behind me. Before I knew it, I was choked by the chain on my neck. I could feel my lungs was constricted by the chain. The hold was getting tighter and tighter. I used my hands to pry open the thick arms that was choking me as hard as I can but to no avail. He was just too strong for me. I was getting lightheaded with the lack of oxygen. 

Then there was a loud crack sound behind me and I felt the chain loosened. I quickly pried the chain away from me and turned around. I saw my younger brother, Hongki with his bat above his shoulder with a smile on his face. The burly guy was on the floor unconscious. I guessed Hongki did a good blow to his head. I smiled back at him.

Suddenly, another tall lanky red headed boy shouted out to us from my left who was at the moment busy defending himself with his double daggers. “Hongki hyung!! Joon is coming behind you with his bat.” He warned.

I quickly ran to Hongki’s back and covered him with my back facing the blow. The blow of the bat held contact with my back. I felt pain starting to spread across my back from the harsh blow.

“JINKI HYUNG!!!!” shouted Hongki and quickly set me behind him and faced Joon who was smiling widely that he got me. “*NEO!!! You dare hurt my hyung!!” Hongki shouted.

“Glad to be of service. How does it feel Jinki?” Joon asked mockingly at me with his arrogant pale face which was made paler by his new highlighted blonde hair.

I spat the thick rusty taste blood that surged up from the blow that I got from Joon. “Fantastic I would say. I didn’t know that you gotten weaker.” I taunted him although I could feel the throbbing pain on my back started to go to my head.

His expression turned ugly from my statement. His gripped on his bat gets tighter and I felt Hongki get ready with his bat too. The tall red headed boy who was dealing with the other guys just now ran to my side and helped me from falling to my knees. It seems that most of the Green Serpents members were on the floor with the rest clutching their sides or just sat on the dark floor. I’m glad that almost all the Blue Dragons were still on their feet or supporting a few who got a bit injured.

“Jinki hyung. Gwaenchanayo?” Taemin asked urgently.

I looked at him a bit unsteadily, and just nodded my head cause I don’t think I can speak again for I felt another surged of blood came up my throat and I spat it out again. I wiped the remaining blood on my lips with the back of my hand.

“Don’t act like a super hero Jinki. You don’t look that great there with the blood on your mouth.” He spat his reply.

“You better hold your tongue Joon.” Hongki said angrily. “I won’t let you go with this.”

“Ah, the little brother is angry that his hyung is hurt by me.” Joon taunted and said it in a sing song way.

“SHUT UP!!” Hongki yelled and ran up to Joon with his bat raised.

Stupid Hongki. Didn’t he learn that you don’t attack your enemy when you’re emotional because that can be your downfall. I croaked to Taemin, “Taem, help him.”

Taemin looked at me with great concern. “But how about you hyung.” He said worriedly.

I just clicked my fingers to call one of our men and he immediately came to me and supported me. I pushed Taemin to go and help Hongki. Hongki won’t go anywhere with his anger.

Taemin quickly ran to the two who is now earnestly fighting. Taemin swiftly used his elbow and daggers on both of his hands to attack Joon. Even though Taemin is much younger than us and Joon, but his swiftness and accurate moves is better. He’s the fastest in charging and defending himself. In no time at all he got Joon slammed up on the wall of the building. Joon’s bat was rolling on the floor and Taemin’s elbow was hooked up on Joon’s neck. His other hand with the dagger was positioned on Joon’s stomach. Ready to deliver the blow anytime.

Hongki was now on the dirty floor panting from the fight. Joon has nowhere to run. I slowly came up to them with the help of my men. “Now Joon. Look who was the one caught up?” I said hoarsely.

He glared at me with hatred in his eyes. I don’t know why this guy hated me this much that he always finds a way to pick a fight with me. “Bull!” He spat at my face.

I closed my eyes to calm myself down. Then I used my hand again to wipe his spit from my face. Taemin shoved his arm higher on Joon’s neck with a fierce glare emitted from his gaze to Joon. Hongki who saw what Joon did scrambled to his feet and stormed to us and shoved a punch on Joon’s face.

“Hongki!” I managed to shout at him and gave him a glare. He put down his fist before he can deliver another punch on Joon’s face. “We do not rise to their taunts. How many times do I have to tell you?” I said sternly. He just kept his silence while his eyes keep staring at Joon.

I looked at Joon whose face now have a bluish coloured bruise due to Hongki’s punch and a trickle of blood trickled down his chin.

“Let’s just end it here Joon. I’m sick of playing this game of yours that always picking up fights with us.” I said. “I won’t do anything to your clan and you don’t come near mine.” I said with vehemence. I seriously am tired with his nonsense game of fighting. I myself don’t understand with his constant picking up fight with us.

He just looked at me again with that hatred in his eyes. Why did he hate me that much? I didn’t do anything to him. He was the one who started all this. Coming to our school in the middle of the morning where class was still commence; with teachers and students still on the building; started to pick up fights with the students and called out to us to come out. That is another story of him disrupting the peacefulness in our school.

He just stayed silence. I did not bother to do anything to him anymore. He’s not that hurt from the fight. I ordered our group to retreat. “Let’s go everyone.” 

“But hyung, he should be finished up.” Hongki protested and looked at me seriously. “He hurt you. Don’t you feel angry at him?” He said again.

I looked back at Joon who was slumped to the floor after Taemin let go of him. I just felt pity for this guy. “No.” I said with certainty. “I just pity him.” I said and looked back at Hongki. I grabbed his wrist and tugged him back with Taemin supporting me on my other side who switched place with our men.

Hongki just looked incredulously at me but obeyed me when I tugged him. We all retreated from the place and went back to our own cars and van. Hongki went to our car and got into the driver’s seat while Taemin help me get in on the backseat. Then he came in to sit beside me at the back. We kept our silence all the way back home.


***


Little did they know that the person who was slumped on the floor was building up with anger with Jinki’s word. 

“I just pity him.”

The words kept on playing on the person’s head until he can’t take it anymore and shout out loud into the night. 

“ARGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Startling every living thing that heard his shout. Full of pain, anguish and hatred.


***


To be continued...


A/N:
*Neo = You

That’s it for Chapter 1. What do you guys think of it? The scene will still be in 3 years back from the prologue until stated otherwise. This chapter is a bit short I think, but I'll end it here for now.

So did you guys guessed correctly who is who in the Prologue? Now you basically know who is who right. :) Anyway, if you are interested to read another fic from me, I have another fic that is still on going which is I Won't Let Go. This fic feat Onew x OC & Key x OC x Jonghyun. :D Just click on the title to read it.

Thank you so much for taking an interest in this fic and I hope you guys are enjoying reading this. Thank you for the subscribers and comments that you gives. I really appreaciate it. ^^