Meet the Neighbors

Oppas & I
"Eomma! Eomma!" Heechul tries to wake his mother.
"What should we do? Should I just go back to my room and tell her I wasn't really here???" "Silly Fany. We just fell asleep because the movie was boring. It's okay.. Help me out here will you?!"
"Ajumma! Ajumma!" Tiffany joined Heechul in waking his mom. When his mom, opened her eyes...she saw Tiffany and Heechul staring at her asking if she's okay. She got up and said "Good morning!" like nothing happened and left the room.
 
"I guess I better go back to my room then." as Tiffany was opening his window.
"Fany...now that my mom is gone. I will now ask you...."
"What?!"
"Nothing really happened between us right?! You didn't seize the opportunity right?!"
"Babo."
 
During breakfast...
 
While Heechul was eating and his father was reading the newspaper, his mother came to the dining area and handed him something. "Here's some chocolate cake from our new neighbors. They just came a while ago and handed it over. It's too bad you didn't meet them but this was baked by their daughter, Yuri. I was supposed to introduce you to them but...." Then his mother paused and hit his father like signaling him to talk.
 
"Ehem ehem.....We know that you've been best friends with Tiffany since you were children...but now you can't have casual sleepovers. Especially now that both of you are growing up. Tiffany is now a lady and you're growing up to be a man too. Understand?!"
 
Heechul nearly choked after hearing his father talk.
 
"Maybe we shouldn't let you have girls in your room, what do you think honey?"
 
"I think that's right."
 
He can't believe that his parents are banning Tiffany inside his bedroom but he couldn't say anything even though he knows they were just hanging out.
 
Meanwhile...
 
Tiffany was in her bedroom when suddenly, her nanny told her someone's looking for her.
She went down and saw Kyuhyun waiting for her. "Annyeong Fany! Let's go out!"
Tiffany changed grabbed her things and went out with him.
 
While walking, they saw their new neighbor walking her dog near the park. "Ohh..you live next door right? We just transfered here. I hope you don't find me weird. I just assumed since I saw your pictures in your house when our family dropped by this morning. My name is Yuri by the way."
"Ohh, hi Yuri. My name's Tiffany. This is my friend, Kyuhyun. He also lives here in the neighborhood, one block away from ours."
"Nice to meet you Kyuhyun-ssi. I better go now. I might be in the way of your date." Yuri said shyly.
"Ohhh...no, no, we're not on a date. We're just friends. Nice to meet you!" Tiffany said while waving her hands.
 
When Yuri was gone, they saw someone who was following her.
 
"Yah! Hyuk, What are you doing??? Are you stalking her?!"
 
"I'm not even sure I'm doing it right, Kyu! I've been following her whole morning but the closest I've been near her is 2 meters away yet you, doing nothing with Fany, you were able to talk to her. Lucky you."
 
"Oppa! Stop stalking her. She might find you weird...although we all know you are."
 
"Fany, it's now your chance to shine. You're a girl right? Befriend her! And make her befriend me too."
 
"Babo. I don't want to force our friendship. It feels weird. Besides I don't think we have something in common. She's so girly...ulkkk"
 
Tiffany and Kyuhyun went back to her house while Eunhyuk following Tiffany while pleading to help her when they saw Heechul sitting on her front porch.
 
"Oh there you are! Where were you???"
 
"Kyu oppa, asked me to go around the park with him. What's up?"
 
Eunhyuk noticed the bored look in Heechul's face so he invited him and Kyuhyun to play xbox in his house.
 
"Ohh can I go?" Tiffany asked Eunhyuk but he said that he'll only allow her if she accepts the favor he was asking her earlier.
 
"It's kinda hard. Nah. Pass. I'll just stay at home and play starcraft."
 
Upon hearing starcraft, KyuHyun offered to play with Tiffany instead. "Ahhh! I can get my laptop and let's play together." "Okay, I'll wait for you here. I'll ask the nanny to prepare snacks for us."
 
When Heechul heard Kyu's plan, "I want to play starcraft too!"
 
"Ohh I don't think we can fit in my table anymore. We can stay in yours Heechul oppa."
 
Then Heechul remembered what his parents said during breakfast. He spaced out for a while.
 
"Earth to Kim Heechul!!! Where are you??? Where are you???" 
 
"I think I remembered, I had something to do...I can't join you."
 
Just as they were talking, someone was calling Tiffany from the window.
"Tiffany! Annyeong!! Would you like to join me here? I'm about to eat snacks. Kyuhyun-ssi, you're invited too! And your two other friends there! Annyeong!"
 
"I'd love to join!" Eunhyuk answered excitedly.
 
Tiffany felt that she and Kyuhyun should just accept the invitation since they'd want to guard Eunhyuk in case he does something weird. They said goodbye to Heechul but he still followed them inside the house. 
 
"Yah! Oppa! I thought you said you had something to do?!"
"Oh I can just do it later."
 
When they entered Yuri's house, they were so amazed with all her awards displayed in the living room. She had trophies and medals from swimming, baseball, volleyball and ice skating. She also had numerous certificate for being top student in her class.
 
Eunhyuk playing cool keeps asking her questions during their visit, "By the way Yuri, where are you going to study now?"
 
"Oh, I will be attending Daeyeon High School."
 
Eunhyuk, beaming with pride, "Ohh! Isn't this fate?! We also go there. I hope you could be our classmate...we always enroll together so we always belong in the same class."
 
Yuri was delighted to hear that. She can't wait to go to school with them.
 
Few weeks after that...
 
"Oppa! Hurry! We're going to be late. You always wake up late. Hurry!" Tiffany was shouting through her window.
 
"Fine fine! I'm ready!!!"
 
"It's our last first day in high school!!! I can't wait to get out of high school!!!" shouted Heechul.
 
"Babo, let's go! We're running late!"
 
As they were expecting, they were all in the same class. Both of them were relieved that they made it on time.
 
Welcome Seniors! Welcome back to Daeyeon High School!!!