Belles of the Ball

Oppas & I
The week ended and Tiffany was staying at Yuri's house. They were sharing a room and felt closer than ever. Few days after, Tiffany just fit it just right in their family.
 
One day before school ended, Eunhyuk announced to Heechul, Kyuhyun, Tiffany and Yuri. "Guys, my sister Sunny is back from Japan...she'll be having a party on Saturday to celebrate her birthday. She won't be staying long and she doesn't have that much friends around here so I hope you could come."
 
Saturday came and everyone was preparing what to wear except for Tiffany. "Darn it! I don't have clothes for the party! I never thought I would need to wear them so I just left them at home! Ughhh babo babo babo!"
 
"But your house is locked and we don't have time to shop...the only way is...." said Yuri while her eyes are getting bigger.
 
"You're not saying!"
 
"Yes I am!"
 
"No way!"
 
"Tiffany Hwang, I will wholeheartedly lend you my dresses!!! Ooooohhh. This would be fun! I always wanted a sister." Yuri squealed in delight. Picturing a lot of things like giving Tiffany a makeover.
 
"No way!!!!"
 
"But we all said yes to Eunhyuk."
 
"Tell him I'm sick and I can't go."
 
"If that's the case then, if you're not going, I'm not going...SIS!"
 
Tiffany shrugged. Yuri left her with no choice. "Okay fine! But no drastic changes okay! I want a simple dress."
 
"Yaaaaaaaaay!!!"
 
Yuri dressed her in a beautiful short dress with polka dots and tied her hair in a bun then she gave her heels to wear.
 
"Heels?!? This is taking too far! I'm not wearing these!"
 
"Ohhhh then if you won't wear them, I won't go to the party."
 
"Ha ha ha ha" Tiffany laughed sarcastically. "That threat is getting old."
 
Yuri started to take off her shoes and taking off her skirt...
 
"Alright! Alright! I'm wearing them now. See?!?!" Tiffany said while wearing the heels as fast as she can.
 
"Why do I need to wear this, why is mine more girly than yours?! Let's exchange! I'll wear that blue skirt!"
 
"No. Today's a big day for you! You and dresses are once in a blue moon combination so I'll let you have your moment.Hehehehe"
 
 
 
They arrived at the party and everyone was staring at both of them. Eunhyuk approached them to welcome them to the party. It was noisy because of the loud music.
 
"Hi Yuri!!!!!!!! Whoaaa! Who's this??? You didn't tell me you were coming with a gorgeous lady!!!"
 
Eunhyuk looked at Tiffany from her feet to her head while holding her hand..."Whoaaaaaa!!! Tiffany!!! What happened? Where's the real Fany?! Is it really you?? It's like magic!!"
 
Tiffany hit him in the head. "Babo!!!"
 
"And then she's back..." Eunhyuk teased Tiffany.
 
Heechul was approaching Eunhyuk while shouting at him. "Yah Eunhyuk!!!! This party is so lame!!! Did Fany arrived yet? I'm bored!!!!!" then he turned his head. He was shocked to see Tiffany's transformation and he was left speechless. They were staring at each other for a long time when suddenly someone took Tiffany's hand, "Miss, may I have this dance?"
 
"Kyu oppa. Silly! I don't dance!" Tiffany blushed.
 
Before Kyuhyun could say something, Heechul saw some guys still staring at Tiffany so he grabbed her hand and pulled her to the side. "Why are you wearing these?! and these shoes! It makes you taller than me!"
 
"Yuri made me! She's not as innocent as she looks. She's been blackmailing me the whole time. Want to exchange shoes? Hehehehe" Tiffany smirked.
 
"Nonsense! You look beautiful!" Yuri answered back.
 
"Yes indeed! The most gorgeous girl tonight! You did a good job Yuri!" Kyuhyun complimented them both which made Tiffany's cheeks turn red.
 
"Ahhh... that's my sister! Let's go! I'll introduce you all." Eunhyuk said while holding Yuri's hand.
 
"Sunny, this is Yuri. That's Kyuhyun, Tiffany and Heechul."
 
"Hi! I'm Sunny, nice to meet you all! Hope you enjoy my party!"
 
After few hours...
 
Eunhyuk gathered up his courage and told Yuri, "You know, the moment I saw you, my life completely changed. I have never felt this before and it's all because you came into my life. I like you Kwon Yuri. Will you be my girlfriend?"
 
Yuri felt totally shocked hearing Eunhyuk's proposal so she just stared at him. Eunhyuk felt that Yuri didn't like what she just heard and felt sorry that he made her uncomfortable and awkward so he walked away when suddenly, Yuri grabbed his arm and said, "I like you too oppa." They smiled looking at each other and disappeared from all the people dancing in the party.
 
Tiffany, Kyuhyun and Heechul were left alone drinking cocktails when suddenly, Sunny approached them. She was a little drunk and keep on hitting on Heechul. She kept on glaring at Tiffany who was sitting beside him so Tiffany excused herself. Kyuhyun followed her and saw Sunny smiling from ear to ear.
 
Heechul felt uncomfortable but can't excuse himself because she was all over him and he can't leave her alone because it might hurt her and his friendship with Eunhyuk might be affected. While Sunny was talking, he just pretended to listen while looking around the room. He was surprised to see Yuri and Eunhyuk dancing close together as a couple and when he looked at their right, his eyes got even bigger when he saw Kyuhyun holding Tiffany's waist while her hands were on his nape while dancing to the slow song.