First Day

Oppas & I
"Hi! I will be your homeroom teacher for this year. My name is Kim Shin Young. I'm sure most of you know each other already. It's your last year in high school. For our seating arrangement, please arrange yourselves alphabetically."
 
"Ughhh. I hate alphabetical order. I'm always the last." Tiffany shrugged.
 
"Chul oppa, I think we're supposed to be next each other." said Yuri.
 
"Damn that Heechul. Lucky lucky lucky. My seatmate, Lee Hong Ki. Aishhh." complained Eunhyuk.
 
After school...
 
Yuri as top student from her previous school didn't fail to impress everyone with her math skills. Lots of students asked for her help with their homeworks.
 
Tiffany approached Heechul, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk...
 
"Hey, do you want to do our homeworks together? Oh I mean, will you ask me to do it for the whole school year? Kekeke"
 
"Ohhh that wouldn't be necessary my dear Fany. I am positive that this year, my grades would all go up thanks to Yuri's help." bragged Heechul.
 
While Heechul was bragging to Tiffany how Yuri will help him in his studies, Eunhyuk was complaining because he couldn't get his homework done with all the other students surrounding Yuri.
 
"Aishh. Yuri's so busy with the other students! When will I get my turn?!?"
 
Tiffany felt sad that her oppas no longer need her help, unlike before, they showered her with attention especially if there are schoolworks to be done. She sat on the bench while looking at her notes when suddenly, "Hey sadface! What's up? Are you going home?"
 
"Oh, hi Kyu oppa, yes I'm going home. I thought we could all do our homeworks together but Chul oppa and Hyuk oppa already have their homeworks ready by tomorrow. I haven't done my homework yet so I'll do it at home instead."
 
"I haven't done mine either. Do you want to do it together?"
 
"Really? Let's go."
 
After a while, Heechul got bored and looked for Eunhyuk.
 
"Aren't you done yet with yours? You can copy mine instead. Yuri's still talking to other students, she can't help you and I'm bored. Let's go!"
 
"But this is my chance to have 1 on 1 time with Yuri!!"
 
"Maybe you get the chance next time...perhaps tomorrow. Call Kyu and Fany. Let's goooo!"
 
"But they already left a half hour ago."
 
"What??? Why did they leave us here! Let's go. Hurry!!"
 
After getting home, Heechul wanted to talk to Fany about leaving them. He went to her window but she wasn't in her room. He asked the nanny but she hasn't still arrived from school. He tried contacting her cellphone but no one was answering. He got really worried and waited for her in her front porch. He returned home to eat dinner and sat again on the porch after. 
 
It was about 8pm when he saw familiar shadows walking. It was Tiffany and Kyuhyun.
 
"Yah! Tiffany Hwang! Cho Kyuhyun! Why did you leave us at school??? We were looking for you! Where have you been? Why are you late??"
 
"Ohh you were busy so we went ahead. We made our homeworks at Kyu oppa's place then his mom made dinner for us."
 
"Yeah. Sorry if we weren't able to inform you." added Kyuhyun.
 
Tiffany said goodbye to Kyuhyun.
 
"Thanks for today oppa! I had fun! And your mom's a really good cook. Thank you! Good night!"
 
"I'm glad youu had fun. Well, see you tomorrow..."
 
After taking a few steps, Kyuhyun went back
 
"Fany, do you like to go to school together tomorrow?"
 
"Sure oppa!"
 
After Kyuhyun left. Tiffany was about to go inside but Heechul asked her to hangout for a while outside.
 
"Fany, I missed you today. It seems were always together before school started but now, after we went to school, it's like you were not there. I know it's just the first day but I'm not used of not having you around me anymore."
 
"Oppa, you're so dramatic. I was there at school remember?! I was seated at the back. Just a few steps away from your seat."
 
"No. It was far enough away for me. Good night Fany."
 
Heechul went back to his house leaving Tiffany clueless.
 
"That's weird..."