The Wrong Goodbye

Oppas & I
Senior highschool is very busy. Most of the students' time are spent on studying. Some students are very dedicated and hardworking while some, you can see they aren't very pleased...especially Eunhyuk.
 
"Senior highschool! It's punishing me. My Yuri has to go to cram school. What a perfect timing! I'm left alone...with no inspiration...hek."
 
"Shut up. You're so dramatic Hyuk. Why don't you just enroll yourelf in cram school too so you'd be together." Heechul advised.
 
"Cram school?! I don't even like regular school that much! But you know that's not a bad idea..."
 
"Chul oppa, Hyuk oppa, you can leave first if you want to. Kyu oppa and I need to research something."
 
"What do you need to research Fany?!? I can go with you too." said Heechul.
 
The three of them went together to the library and went home very late.
 
Tiffany opened the door and was surprised to see both her parents waiting for her.
 
"Dear, I'm afraid we have some bad news. Your nanny needed to attend to her family at this moment because of an emergency. We are not sure when she'll come back or if she can come back. We can't get a new nanny immediately and leave you. You see, these days business has been really good and your father needs to be in the US to talk to different clients. He needs me to assist him regarding the processing of papers. We can't leave you alone so you'll have to come with us." said her mother.
 
"But what about school? I'm working so hard at school. What'll happen to my grades? All my friends are here..." argued Tiffany.
 
"I'm sorry but we have made up our mind. Go to bed now and rest. We'll be leaving by the end of the week so maybe you can start packing up your things tomorrow."
 
Tiffany wasn't able to fall asleep. She went out to the balcony and to Heechul's window. She found out that his window was locked. He was already sleeping but she tried to bang the window to wake him up.
 
"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? Can't you see I'm sleeping already. Aishhh." said Heechul.
 
"Oppa, I need to tell you something..." Tiffany said while getting in the window but Heechul knows she shouldn't go in so he said, "Fany, let's talk about this tomorrow. I'm really sleepy."
 
The next morning, Heechul woke up late. He took a bath as fast as he can and wore his uniform. Since it was already very late, he went to school running as fast as he can.
 
At school, he found out that Tiffany didn't go to school so together wih Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Yuri they went straight to her house after school.
 
Tiffany opened the door and they were surprised to see that there are a lot of boxes around the house.
 
"Yah Fany, what's all of this? Why didn't you attend school today?!" screamed Heechul.
 
"I was trying to tell you last night, we have to go to the US. My parents are bringing me along because my nanny had an emergency and had to leave urgent. She isn't sure when she can come back or if she'll ever come back."
 
"You're joking right?! You're not really good you know, you're not as funny as me." Eunhyuk said while laughing.
 
"I wish I was."