The Girls from Monday

Oppas & I
At the party, Tiffany and Yuri were quite bored as the party is a bit formal and most guests were old people. Suddenly someone spke behind them, it was
Yuri's mom.
 
"Hi girls! This is Nichkhun Horvejkul. He is the son of our new business associate."
"Hi! My name is Nichkhun but you can just call me Khun."
"Hi! My name is Yuri and this is Tiffany."
"I hope to be good friends to you. We'll be migrating to Korea in a few months."
"Oh really?! That's great! You should check out our school so we can be schoolmates. Fany doesn't only stay with us but also we're classmates^^" 
"Oh really?! Then you guys must be really close. Anyway, can I get your contact details so we can contact each other in the future."
"Oh Yuri can give you her number since we're always together." said Tiffany.
 
Nichkhun excused himself and left after getting Yuri's number.
 
"Yah Fany! Why'd you say that?!"
"Wae what's wrong?! You two seem to be having a good conversation."
"Why did you not give him your number?"
"I don't think there's a need. Yuri, it's okay. If you don't want to talk to him in the future. You can just block of his number."
"You're meannnn! You haven't even notice that he kept on staring at you while he was here."
"I noticed! I freaked out. I don't like people, especially strangers, to stare at me. Anyway, I'm sorry but it's not that bad."
 
After getting back at their hotel room,
 
"Fany, aren't you sleeping yet?! We have an early tour tomorrow."
"Just a sec. I'll sleep after a few minutes."
 
Tiffany dialed Heechul's number but he wasn't answering. She tried calling a few more times but he wasn't answering. Then she called Kyuhyun.
"Hello?"
"Hi oppa, were you sleeping?"
"Just about to... How are you? Did you have fun?"
"Not really. We just stayed for like 2 hours."
"Why are you still awake?"
"Ohh I'm about to sleep too. I just promised Heechul oppa that I would call him when we get back the room but he's not answering his phone."
"Ahh maybe he fell asleep."
"I'm so bored here in Thailand. I wish I was there. Even if there's school tomorrow. Even if I had to wake up early."
"I miss you. I had to do my homeworks alone today. I wish it's Wednesday so I could go to school with you again."
 
Tiffany blushed after hearing what Kyuhyun just said.
 
"Oppa! You just want to copy my homeworks again don't you?!"
"Ahhh...err... yes."
"Aishhh... See you on Wednesday then. Oppa! We're going out tomorrow morning. I better sleep. You should sleep too and listen attentively at school. Good night!"
 
Then Kyuhyun quickly said "Good night princess. Sweet dreams!" in a very weak voice.
"What?!" Tiffany said.
"I said good night." Then he immediately ended the call and smiled.
 
Tiffany went to bed and thought to herself, "Princess?!?"