That Wednesday, The Wind Blows

Oppas & I

Heechul woke up at 2am...

"Aishhhhhhhhh!!! I fell asleep! 6 missed calls! Damnnn! Babo babo!"

The whole time he was mad at himself for falling asleep and missing Tiffany's calls. He was wondering why she never bothered to call again so he tried to call her but her phone was off.


It was Wednesday morning when Heechul was running late again for school but still he was excited because Tiffany and Yuri would be back at school again. He was walking towards the table where Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk are hanging out before classes when suddenly, he felt a loud thump in his head.

"Ouchhhh! Ya! Why don't you look at where you're going?!?"

"Look at you blaming me! You weren't looking either!"

Heechul left the girl when suddenly, the girl grabbed him...

"Hey! You didn't apologize!"

"Hmm...why in the world should I do that?!?! Even if you're a girl. Still, no."

He took her hand off his arm and walked away.

"Damn you!" screamed the girl when suddenly someone grabbed the two of them. It was Assistant Principal Joohyun.

"You two...go with me to the principal's office right now!!!"

They entered the office and were both reprimanded. For their punishment, they were told to clean the fallen leaves near the front gate of their school after classes. Once they got out the room, Heechul said to the girl...

"Aish! Such bad luck! Yah! Don't follow me arasseo?!"

"Why do I need to follow you! I'm not! Babo."

Heechul was near the classroom door when he saw Yuri and Tiffany already talking to their friends. 

"Kim Heechul, why are you here?!!" said the girl but was completely ignored. He went straight to Tiffany.

"You're here!" he said

"Yes I'm here...... I have a terrible news. I wasn't able to get you a Thai girl. Kekeke"

"Babo Fany!" he rubbed her head with his fist.

"Yah! My hair! I just had this blow dried."

"Waaaa~ What happened to you?! Since when do you care about your hair??"

"Waeeeee?!?!"

"Aniyo~"

The homeroom teacher entered and said, "Hi class! Today we have a new student! *looks outside* Please come in and introduce yourself."

"Annyeong, Choi Sulli imnida."

Heechul saw Sulli introduced herself and face palmed due to severe disappointment. After classes, they went separately near the front gate to clean up the leaves on the ground. They weren't talking to each other. The wind blew and all the leaves that Heechul piled flew towards Sulli's side...

"Yah! What do you think you're doing?!"

Heechul turned around and found her dashing towards him..."What did I do?!"

As she came near him, she stepped on a leaf and slipped but instead of falling on the ground, he caught her.

"Kamsahamnida" she said to her unlikely hero.

"Next time, be careful." he said while continuing to clean his side. He was able to finish before her so he left early.

"Kim Heechul... not bad..." Sulli thought.


Kyuhyun noticed that Tiffany wasn't talking much to him the whole day that they arrived. Ever since their last phone call when she was still in Thailand, he felt something different about her. He asked to talk to her privately. They weren't aware that Heechul was following them.

"Tiffany, it seems like you're avoiding me. Did I do something wrong?" said Kyuhyun

"Aniyo oppa. Silly oppa. Nothing's going on."

"Then why does it feel like something's changed? Is it because I called you princess?!"

Tiffany became speechless then suddenly Kyuhyun came near her, "I'm sorry if I have made you uncomfortable... Don't worry, it won't happen again."

Still, she hasn't said anything. They weren't aware that Heechul was just passing by and saw them. He heard their conversation and was tensed on what he had just heard but somehow relieved that he found out that she seemed to be avoiding him until Kyuhyun was about to leave and he saw Tiffany stopped him by holding his hand.

"It's not like that oppa..." she told Kyuhyun.