Sunday Kind of Love

Oppas & I
Heechul entered his house... "Eomma! Eommaaaaaa!!!"
 
"What! Whyyyy?" asked his mother.
 
"Eomma! Make ddeokbokki for me. A lot!"
 
"Ohhh this boy. Why so sudden???"
 
"I want it nowww.. Ppalliiii~"
 
"Ok ok ok" said his mom as she walked briskly to the kitchen.
 
He sat on the chair while playing on his hand phone.
 
After 30 minutes...
 
"Eomma! Are you done yet???"
 
"Aigoooo~ I'm nearly done!"
 
"Palliiiiii~" said Heechul, then he thought, "Heh. Ddeokbokki is Fany's favorite kekekeke. She'll like this one better."
 
"Why are you smirking there?! Here. Eat plenty okay my baby boy~!!^^" said his mother. She sat on the table too to eat together with Heechul when suddenly,
the phone rang so she stood up and answered it. 
 
"Assa!!!" said Heechul.
 
He ran to the kitchen to look for a container and filled it with ddeokbokki. Then he sneaked out to bring it to Tiffany.
 
He knocked at the door and Yuri opened it.
 
"Hey Yuri! Where's Fany? Eomma made some extra ddeokbokki because she knows it Fany's favorite."
 
"Ohh oppa, come on in. She's about to go down."
 
Heechul came in.
 
"Ohh people bring a lot of food to Fany today..." Yuri thought.
 
"Oppa! What are you doing here?!"
 
"Here's some ddeokbokki. My mom made some extra because she knows they're your favorite."
 
"Ohhh wow~ really?? Wait, I should come by and thank her." said Tiffany.
 
"Ani! That's not necessary since she left after making them.." said Heechul in a slightly panicked tone.
 
"Ohh arasseo. Did you eat already?? Want to eat together?"
 
"Geurae geurae." said Heechul.
 
"Yuri! Want some ddeokbokki?!" said Tiffany.
 
"Ohh I can't I'm still full from the gamjatang... I feel so sleepy =_=" said Yuri
 
"Hahaha because you ate almost all of it. tsss"
 
"She didn't get to eat a lot of that gamjatang. Assa!" Heechul thought to himself.
 
"Oppa! Why are you smirking. Let's eat!"
 
"Fany, how did Kyuhyun know you are going to Thailand but he wasn't there when you told us?"
 
"He called me this morning, we were quite busy so I explained to him that we were packing our things for our trip to Thailand..."
 
"Assa! He wasn't able to talk to her that much and she wasn't able to eat much of that food. Kekekeke"
 
"Stop smirking. What's up with you!?"
 
Then they talked for a long time. Heechul noticed that it was already dinner time and went home.
 
"I should go. I'm sorry I disturbed you while packing.'
 
"Gwaenchanhayo~ we finished just before you came. Thank you for the food~ I'll miss all of you when we go there..."
 
"Don't talk to boys there alright! Go home quickly!"
 
"Hahahaha alright oppa! What do you want for souvenir? You want I'll find you a Thai girl? Kekeke"
 
"Babo. You don't need to give souvenir, just get here quickly."
 
"We haven't even left yet."
 
"I know." then he hugged her. She froze for a second but she hugged him back.
 
Heechul whisphered good night and then broke the hug.
 
She waved at him while he was walking to his house.