Just Friends?

Oppas & I
Tiffany, Heechul, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun have been friends for a long time. It's been so long, they can't even remember the time when they weren't. Among the three boys, Tiffany has been closest to Heechul, mainly because they live right next each other. Their rooms are directly opposite each other that they can just go to each others' rooms through their windows. Both of them are the only child in their family. Heechul grew up pampered by his mom. Tiffany grew up to be boyish. She didn't have that many girl friends. She was always left with a nanny because her parents are busy working.
 
One day, Kyuhyun, Heechul and Eunhyuk are practicing baseball, they saw Tiffany screaming, "Let me join! Let me join!" "We're actually done here, Fany. Heechul here has gotten his milky skin dirty." Eunhyuk teased Heechul. "Are you okay, oppa? You're not really good at baseball you know. If your mom finds out about this, she'd be all over you again. Kekekeke," added Tiffany. "Tsss. Yah Fany! You're one to talk. You can't even throw properly." Heechul lashed back at her. "Oh I'm not a good thrower? Then watch me throw this on your precious face!"
 
While Heechul and Tiffany are busy bullying each other, Kyuhyun noticed a car followed by 2 moving trucks. It stopped next to Tiffany's house.
"New neighbors! I wonder if there's a girl in their family....There's no girl here." Eunhyuk complained. "I better go home first. I need to change my shirt." Heechul said while running away from Tiffany. "Oh you're mommy is waiting at home. You're baby powder is ready!"
 
Tiffany, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun sat down at the concrete bench observing the movers unload the truck. They saw a girl go out the car. "Woah. What a goddess! I wonder if she has a boyfriend. I have to go home and change my shirt too."
 
"You know oppa, she's not that pretty. Yes?" staring at the girl. "Hmm...her skin is darker, but your skin matches hers with all of this dirt on you. Kekeke," teased Kyuhyun. "Wae??? Am I that dirty? I guess I need to change shirt too." "Maybe you need some of Heechul's baby powder too. Kekekeke" "Aish. Oppa, stop teasing me." "Arrasooo. I'll walk you home then. It's getting dark." "You know that's the door of my house over there like 20 steps away right?" "Babo."
 
After dinner, Tiffany was playing Starcraft when suddenly she got a text from Heechul. "Fany-ah! What are you doing? Go here. Hurry! I am watching a new movie." She replied, "I'm busy. I'm winning here."
H: "What? You're playing starcraft again. Don't bother playing that, you could never be good enough to defeat me anyways. Kekeke. GO HERE NOW."
T: "..."
After a while, she heard her window open, Heechul came in. "Yah! I told you to go there."
He pressed enter and typed 'game over man' which made Tiffany instantly lose the game.
"Ughhh. Why? What is more important than starcraft? I was winning already!!!!!!!"
"You don't have time for that. Let's go!"
 
While watching the movie, Tiffany realizes that it's a horror movie so she got up, only Heechul pulled her. "Fany, Fany, Fany...such a scaredy cat. Nyahahaha." "If you're such a braveheart why would you ask me to go here anyways???" "Okay. But they said the story is good. C'mon, give it a chance."
 
Next morning...
 
"Kim Heechul!!!!!! Honey!!! Wake up! We have visitors!"
 
Heechul was still sleeping. His mother opened his door and tried to wake him up by shaking him but it didn't work. She lifted his comforter and found Tiffany under sleeping beside him. "Whaaaaat??? It's not even a school day!" Tiffany unconsciously complained still with eyes closed. 
Heechul's mother was so shocked she collapsed. Heechul and Tiffany opened their eyes and were both shocked and screamed at the same time..."What happened?!?"