Chapter 2

Do You Love Me?

Minzy woke up the next morning to feel the sun rays hitting her face, "Miss Minzy its time to wake up your tutor will get here in an hour" The maid said as she began to gently pull the covers off Minzy, Minzy groaned as she got off the bed as an alien and went to take a warm shower.

 

Minzy tried to keep her mind on the work the tutor had gave her to do but Minzy kept thinking about kai, she had decided that she was going to make him a jacket she was so excited but will she see him she did not know, "Minzy are you okay" the tutor asked, "Neh" Minzy answered as she quickly tried to finish the work.

 

When Minzy had free time she would would work on the jacket she wanted the jacket to be done fast as possible, she also tried to go out more often with the maid and her tutor to see if she would see kai around but she didnt see any signs of him at all. "Hmmm maybe his not around no more" Minzy whispered to herself as she was one day passing by the park with her tutor.

 

Minzy finished the jacket pretty quick but she felt sad she had given up on finding kai it was impossible to find him in seoul with so much people, she just left her jacket hanging in her closet. Minzy was getting ready to head out with the maid as the maid was looking for something warm for Minzy to wear since it was chilly, "Minzy where did you get this" The maid asked holding Minzy jacket that she had made, "Ahh i made it" Minzy smiled, "Its so pretty" "You think so" "Of course" The maid said, as she put the jacket on Minzy and another coat on, "Lets go" The maid smiled like a motherly would smiled to her daughter, the maid was Minzy personal maid ever since she was born, Minzy smiled sweetly back to the maid.

 

Minzy was heading down the stairs when her father saw her, "Where do you think your going?" Her father asked as the maid quickly responded "Im sorry sir i thought she could-" "Appa i want to go to the stores i cant run money if i dont know how other businesses run them right?" Minzy lied, "Wah? Of course!" Minzy dad said suprised but happy as he was proud of Minzy finally opening her mind to the business, "Take her" Minzy appa said to the maid.

 

Minzy was walking around the market as she looked around she wanted to try so many foods she did not even know existed but she wasnt aloud to eat fat foods only healthy foods, without Minzy noticing she walked away from the maid looking around like a child in a candy shop. She was looking at all the types of meat when she bumped into someone, Minzy was going to bow when she saw the male bow and told her not to bow, "Kai?" Minzy said recongizing the male.

 

"Minzy" Kai said nervously, "What you doing here" Minzy ased, "Uhhh i...i.... wanted to buy meat....yeah meat" Kai said stuttering, "Oh really" Minzy said, "Ommo i forgot i made you a jacket" Minzy said as she quickly took off the coat and handed him the jacket, "You made it?" Kai said looking at it, "Of course... wait you dont like it" Minzy said taking it away from him quickly, "Aniyo i love it" Kai said smiling as he pulled it back towards him, "You sure" Minzy said tugging on the jacket now, "yes" Kai said pulling it away roughly as Minzy fell into his arms.

 

Minzy began to blush as her heart began to race as she fixed herself, Minzy observed as he looked around, "you looking for someone" Minzy asked, "Aniyo" Kai said, "Look i should get going i dont think a rich girl like you should be seen with someone like me" Kai said as he began to take small steps away from Minzy, "Wait i want to see you again" Minzy said, "Meet me at the park from last time at 12 PM tommarow okay?" Kai asked, "Okay" Minzy said excitedly.

 

Minzy watched as he quickly walked away finding it weird that he didnt even buy meat as she heard someone calling her, she turned around finding her maid really worried, "Minzy i was scared i thought i lost you" The maid said hugging her tightly, "Sorry got curious" Minzy said feeling bad, "dont walk away from me again arraso" The maid said scolding, "arraso" Minzy said.

 

"ahhh my daughter is going to be the number one business woman ever" Minzy dad said proudly as she could only smile feeling guilty for lieing, Minzy ate dinner watching the time she would have to sneak out without anyone knowing, "Minzy are you okay, you seem impatient" Minzy mom said, "Neh Omma just tired" minzy lied yawning, "Ahhh after dinner you can go straight to bed than" "Arraso omma" Minzy said eating quickly.

 

Minzy waited patiently in her bed waiting to hear her parents enter their room, she looked at the time as she saw there was only twenty minutes left to 12 her heart wouldnt stop beating fast, "Ugh why am i so nervous but excited to see him" Minzy groaned, her eyes darted up as she heard her parents room close and than she heard the lock click, she quietly got off the bed and began walking lightly and quietly to her closet grabbing a jacket to cover herself and a scarf.

 

She quietly unlocked the window, she began to open it slowly but cursed herself as the window screeched a little, she than ran to her door and locked it and put a chair in front of the door, she than kissed her cross and prayed, "Dear god please dont let me get caught" and than slowly headed out, the good thing was her window wasnt too high, she put her left foot out carefully as she was shaking, she was holding on to the window as she took out her right foot and than she stepped with her right foot on a brick and let her self fall lightly landing on the snow. She didnt even realize it was snowing till now.

 

She began to walk slowly towards her house front gate looking around making sure no one was around, "Thank god my house isnt big" Minzy whispered to herself, she quietly began to climb over the gate considering the fact that opening the gate would make too much noise, she than covered her face with the scarf and ran towards the park.

 

She looked around the park not seeing him, she was beginning to get scared it was dark and there was drunk men walking around, she covered herself as her eyes began to get watery "What if he forgot" Minzy whispered scared, she walked around the park seeing a figure sitting by a small pond, Minzy walked up to the figure "Kai" Minzy whispered, as the person look up "Minzy" Kai said turning back to face the pond, "You came" Kai said, "Of course" Minzy said smiling widely, She sat close to him but he scooted a little away from her.

 

Minzy looked at him nervously and confused as she saw that he was wearing the jacket she made him, "You liked the jacket huh" "Mhmmm" Kai mumbled, Minzy looked around nervously, she would have perfered to be anywhere but here it seemed like he didnt want her to be here at all, "Do you want to be my friend cause you pity me" Kai asked after the long silence, "At first I did.... but now i dont know why... you make me smile and even if were quiet i feel confortable and at ease with you" Minzy said truthfully, as she turned around to be met with Kai eyes as they locked eyes.

 

She saw hurt in his eyes and hatred, Kai realized this and looked away, "My parents dont love me they threw me away on the streets, i roam the streets hoping to find the love i never had, im poor in love but i have everything else" Kai said confusing Minzy "Your a pure naive girl" kai said ruffling Minzy hair, "Im not naive" Minzy said offended, "You are, you dont realize anything dont fall for me" Kai said, "I dont like you" Minzy said quickly, "I never said you did" Kai said smirking proving his point, "Im leaving" Minzy said standing up as Kai grabbed her hand stopping her and pulling her close to him making her heart beat faster than it already was.

 

"you really dont know me?" Kai asked as Minzy looked at his face "No" Minzy whispered hoping to recongize him, Kai eyes turned to hate but his voice stayed soft, "Meet me here tommarow at the same time im going to open your eyes and show you the real world" Kai whispered to her, "Are you willing to learn even if its painful?" Kai asked as Minzy just nodded not understanding, "tommarow than" Kai said pulling away from Minzy and walking away, Minzy stood there confused "Do i know you" Minzy asked herself.