Chapter 3

Do You Love Me?

Minzy had gotten back home she was laying down in bed processing everything in her head, she did not understand one single word Kai had said to her. She turned a lot in bed trying to find a confortable spot to fall asleep but she could still hear Kai's voice in her head.

 

She woke up and continued her daily rountine with her studies and reading books. She even drew pictures to take off her mind off Kai, she knew she had already fallen for him but she didnt know him enough and her parents would never approve of him. Minzy grunted and ripped up the picture "Is something wrong Miss" the maid asked, "No i just dont like it" Minzy said "It was really nice though-" "I didnt like it though" Minzy said as the maid didnt want to push the subject no more.

 

As the day finally came to an end for Minzy, she waited in bed again like every night and than she sneaked out she was still terrified but it was beginning to become a routine to her. She walked to the park carefully observing her surroundings she hated walking out so late at night in the dark it was really dangerous for a fifteen year old like her. She sat at a bench waiting for him to arrive, she was sitting there for some minutes as she began to get impatient until she felt someone grab her shoulders she jumped "Its me" Kai whispered "Lets go we shouldnt be here" Kai said grabbing her hand and pulling her somewhere as he was really tense looking around a lot. Minzy was dumbfounded and followed him without hesitation she loved being with him no matter what.

 

He took her to the beach which was not too far from where she lived they walked by the shore wetting their feet as they just walked in silence her heart was beating fast she was sure he could hear her heartbeat with the silence of only the waves coming in and out. She looked at him only being able to see his face clearly with the little light the moon was giving off. dropped open as he looked like a model like the ones from T.V and that is when she felt like she knew him she was sure she had see him somewhere, she looked up and down observing that he had better clothes than from the other day sure they werent expensive but there were nicer than the ones before.

 

Kai caught her as he furrowed his eyebrow smirking "What is something on me?" kai said brushing off his clothes as if he had dirt on him Minzy backed away scared "Kai...." She whispered as if she was terrified "What..." Kai said not understanding "Are you a drug deeler?" Minzy said as Kai burst laughing hearing her "What makes you think that" Kai asked "You dressed better than the other days, the only way you made money so quick is if your selling drugs..." "No im not a drug deeler Minzy, A guy donated me these clothes" Kai grinned winking at her as if he set her on a spell falling more into him "ohh..." was all she was able to say.

 

Minzy continued to walk kicking the sand as she crossed her arms shivering cold as Kai startled her as he back hugged her nuzzling her neck as she breathed in his scent, Minzy froze she was never this close ever to a guy but she liked it it felt like butterflies in her stomach, fireworks exploding in her heart "Something wrong?" Kai asked stopping her of her trails of thoughts as she shook her head not wanting to ruin the moment. They walked like this for some time until he decided that he was going to walk her home "its okay i can..." Minzy started as Kai interrupted her "Im walking you and its final" Kai said grabbing her hand waiting for her to lead the way.

 

Minzy didnt hesitate she felt like one of those girls from the movies when the boyfriend walks the girl home and kisses them goodbye, she grinned on the walk home. As they arrived Kai's eyewiden looking at her house "Its not like it seems, my parents are in the debt with this house" Minzy said noticing his reaction but Kai wasnt suprised because he was poor but because she was richer than what he thought she was. Kai kissed her on the cheek "Go in, tommarow same time" Kai said observing her enter house as he stared at house for a long time smirking.

 

This went on for months as it seemed as if there dating he started taking her out on dates, to romantic late night dinner, ruffling her hair, calling her sweet names till Minzy was sure he felt the same the day he kissed her on the lips. From that day on she felt she now had a reason to smile widely and not care if she got caught she was in love with a guy that loved her back. He even began to text her through the day her parents would start to wonder why she was always soo happy and everything.

 

She was so happy that she did not realize the situation her parents were in, they were going in really big debt and there was only one solution that Minzy wouldnt agree to it so they kept it a secret till the day was to come. Meanwhile her parents were being so nice that they began to let her out way more during the day she didnt even wonder why, it was more time to see Kai. One day Minzy was waiting for Kai in the park as she saw that his hair was combed nicely no one would guess he was a homeless guy. He grabbed her hand quickly taking her to a hidden place as if he was scared to be seen during the day "What is wrong" Minzy said pulling her hand away she was getting tired of this she wanted the truth "Are you a drug deeler? Hiding from the cops or are you embrassed to be seen with me huh!" Minzy said letting tears of frustration out "no of course not baby..." Kai said walking up to her ruffling her hair he had this power to make Minzy fall more for him and believe every single thing that comes out of his mouth "If i was a drug deeler would you stop loving me huh" Kai questioned looking her in the eyes as he pecked up to her cheek to her forehead "no..." Minzy whispered as Kai smirked against her forehead "Ill love you no matter what" Kai said ressuring her of his love for her as she nodded feeling safe with him.

 

As time passed it was a week after Minzy was officialy 16. She was heading out to meet Kai excitedly they were going to celebrate that it was almost a year since the day they met each other. She was waiting at the park grinning like a fool as she remembered all the memories she was soo happy she had met him, she looked up looking around when she saw a fancy car pass by, inside was a guy who looked like Kai. She furrowed her eyebrows confused as something told her to follow the car. She ran after the car trying to catch up with it.

 

She breathed heavily after some time the car it stopped in a rich area in front of a fancy rich house or to say a mansion she looked at it in shock she recongized it instantly it was the "Kim" Mansion a family so rich with so much power they over used it since the law would defend them, Minzy hated them. She than looked as the butler quickly opened the car revealing a young man wearing everything so expensive that anyone could of guessed who he was. Her eyes got watery as she knew clearly who it was. She ran up to him and made him see her as he was suprised seeing Minzy, "jerk" Minzy said slapping him "I cant believe it you lied to me! A guy with no home or money! A drug deeler..." Minzy screamed sobbing as the butler pulled her away roughly pushing her to the floor as she rashed her hands. Kai looked at her as if he didnt know her "I hate you!...." Minzy screamed as she got up, "leave" Kai screamed to the butler rudely as the butler obeyed.

 

"You disgust me.... I cant believe i gave you my heart my love my everything for you to lie to me everything you said was a lie" Minzy sobbed "I told you the real world hurts you wanted the challenge there it is... Your right i never loved you! I pitted you for being so naive i wanted you to grow up, a gentlemen like me can never love a stupid girl like you" Kai laughed mockingly when a lady walked out her clothes screamed out rich "Oppa.... who is she" The girl said in an annoying tone clinging to kai "A stupid begger" Kai said pushing Minzy onto the floor as she spit at her and walked in the house holding the hand of the lady.

 

Minzy sobbed her way home as she blamed herself for being stupid and falling for a stupid jerk like him how she wanted him to die with his stupid money, she wanted to be million miles away he humilated her meaning he also humilated her last name everyone would know about this in a matter of hours if people saw. She got home and ran to her room seeing her bags packed, everything was picked up she quickly ran downstairs "omma" Minzy said with swollen face of crying "Baby whats wrong" Her mom said seeing her face "No i should be asking that" Minzy said confused, "Honey i didnt want to tell you but...." "But what" Minzy said annoyed she just wanted to break down and cry her broken heart but her family had different plans, where they planning to give her away, or what? "Were moving to the states your dad wants to open his business over there since it isnt doing any good here" Her mom said wiping her tears as Minzy scoffed "What!" "baby we have to..." Minzy stood there thinking, it was better than being around Kai and seeing him around she would start over new without embrassing her family, "Arraso" Minzy nodded "really?" Her mom clapped excitedly that she agreed "When we leaving?" Minzy said "Tonight in 3 hours" Her mom said, "Can i say goodbye to korea one last time before we leave?" Minzy asked as her mom nodded in agreement.

 

Minzy took a shower and dressed in fancy clothes as she headed out quickly, she walked around the markets tears streaming down her face she was leaving everything she loved the most behind but than the one person she loved the most threw her away as if she was nothing. She stopped by the park and sobbed "I hate you" She whispered "it wasnt love it was just time spent next to you, Now i think i know what it feels to be vaguely hurt, Maybe i was too excited. You ancipatated the moment you would leave how amusing was it for you?" She sobbed (IU- story i didnt know) She got up and brushed the tears away "Goodbye forever" She said walking away as the wind blew her away.