♦ Chapter Ten♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    

|

|

Chapter Ten

October 6th

Seunha pokes Abigail's knee, "wow, unnie that has to hurt." Seunha looks up with her doe eyes. Abigail rolls her eyes, "Seunha, it's a sprained knee. It's going to hurt." Abigail flinches when Seunha pokes her knee again. Under normal circumstances, Abigail would've hit her. Still, Seunha was getting tear eyed, "Maybe if I gave a kiss, it would make you feel better." Seunha pouts. Baekhee is the youngest in the group, and they treat Seunha as if she's the youngest. She's the most sensitive member of DIVINE. "Seunha, my knee is fine," Abigail reached to hold Seunha's hand and squeezed for reassurance. Baekhee walks over to Seunha, "Come on, unnie- let's go get some food from the café" Abigail gives the youngest a smile thanking her for distracting Seunha with food.

The Maknae line "Yiting, Seunha, and Baekhee" went downstairs to get some food. Chunsa and CheonYu decided it was best to walk around the venue to greet their seniors and juniors. Rose was on or was supposed to be on Abigail's watch. Abigail chuckles at Rose, sleeping on the ground. So much for watching her, she looks up to make sure that no cameras are watching her before she decides to call her older brother. 

"Oppa," Aaron waves at his baby sister. "What are you doing? I thought you had practice?" His face darkens, "They told me that they are going to push our debut back because BTOB's recent comeback isn't doing well." She frowns. Her brother is 24 years old and in the KPOP world, so he has a few more years before they disregard him. 

"Oppa, I know you want this your way, but why don't you try out for BoA Entertainment?" 

"I don't want to use your name..." He looks at her, but it seems he's considering this time. 

She cuts him off, "You're not using my name because you are a talented beatboxer and dancer. You have been training at CUBE for five years. You didn't debut in B2ST, and you didn't debut in BTOB. Companies like to space the time between their projects. You probably won't debut until 2016. You'll be 27 years old at that point. BoA entertainment just released their first project, and I know they are looking for male trainees for a boy group."Aaron sighs, "Fine" I will audition for S.M. entertainment and try to get into BoA entertainment." Abigail was going to respond when Teen Top walked into DIVINE's dressing room. Abigail tells her brother she will call him later and gets up slowly. She pats Rose to get up. “oh, sorry, we heard that you were hurt, and we wanted to give you a few words of encouragement,” Neil spoke. 

Rose was pissed that she had to get up, but Teen Top are their sunbae group, and they must show their respect. Abigail blushes in embarrassment, “Thank you,” she gives them a 90-degree bow despite her knee crying for her to sit down. 

Chunji walks closer to give them sandwiches, “Oh, thank you, but my members went to get us some sandwiches.” Chunji tells her that the sandwiches were extraordinary, “and if you need anything, please let us know.” Rose and Abigail gave them a bow before Teen Top walked out. 

Abigail took the sandwich that had her name on it. She gave Rose the sandwich with her name on it. The two gave each other looks, “well, that was ing weird,” Rose stated in English. They go to take a bite of the sandwich when they notice there is paper in-between the sandwiches. “That’s not sanitary,” Rose mumbles before pulling the paper out of the sandwich. Rose grows even more disgusted at the fake- poem C.A.P. tried to write to her with his number. Abigail rolls her eyes at Chunji’s attempt to give his number to her. “Damn, they could’ve told us why they wanted to come here right away.” Rose decides to throw away both sandwiches and notes.

 

 

Baekhee, Yiting, and Seunha bow toward anyone they walk past. Baekhee complains about her little legs being unable to keep up with her unnies. “Yah-“she bumps into Teen Top’s Chunji. She immediately apologizes to her sunbae-nim. “I’m so sorry I didn’t know where I was looking.” Chunji picks up the items and returns them to the younger girl. She finally made eye contact with Chunji and felt her face red, and her heartbeat skipped. She hasn’t felt this way since she was introduced to Minseok in 2012.

He chuckles before patting her head and mumbling cute. Seunha pulls her to come on, and Yiting jokes that they must deal with Baekhee’s crazy crush obsession again.

DIVINE was on standby for their performance on Inkigayo, watching T-ara’s and I.U.’s comeback teasers. 

The floor director did the countdown, “3.2.1,” and DIVINE’s CRY CRY was heard with their fans screaming the fan chant much louder today than yesterday. Abigail was in pain, but you wouldn’t have known how she was dancing on stage. Today DIVINE did only one take for Abigail’s sake. Everything must be perfect because they will not perform again. ----- Seunha stands in the middle of the stage, “DIVINE…Time to love Shh!” The music cut off, and DIVINE bowed and waved at their fans in the crowd.

DIVINE returns to their dressing room; all the members expect Chunsa to fell asleep. They have to stay behind to hear who the winner will be. DIVINE is a runner-up against BUSKER BUSKER and G-dragon. Still, DIVINE is not allowed to win according to BoA Entertainment guidelines. Under BoA Entertainment, artists can not take home a win for their debut album, single or mini album, no matter how successful the album is. The girls believe it is something about being grateful and hardworking. 

Chunsa practiced her lines when her younger sister called to chat about their performance. Chunsa tried to keep her eyes open, but she fell asleep with the script and phone in hand on her sister.

 

DIVINE gets called back on stage. Baekhee sees her long-time friend Jungkook and jumps on his back. “Oppa” She hugs him and gives the members of B.T.S. a 90-degree bow. They all pat her head, “How’s our little byunnie?” Jimin jokes. “tired,” she jokes before being pulled in the front with her members. Jungkook watches her from behind. DIVINE stands upfront because they were nominated for number 1 this week on Inkigayo. BUSKER BUSKER one first place. DIVINE claps for them and listens to the song as it plays because BUSKER BUSKER did not perform on Inkigayo today. They continue to wave at their fans before walking off the stage. DIVINE gives everyone a bow again as they head towards their dressing room.

 

 

DIVINE had to rush to their following schedule, which was Gyeongju Dream Concert. They were set to perform after TVXQ. The show was supposed to start at 8:00 PM, but DIVINE won’t arrive until 8:20 PM because of Inkigayo. The girls are a little upset because they must lip-synch for this event. 

 1hr and 20 minutes into the car ride, most members have fallen asleep apart from Chunsa, Abigail, and Rose. Abigail’s knee starts to hurt more than when she was performing. Baekhee was lying on her lap. She didn’t want to wake the youngest. Lately, she’s been the busiest in the group because she’s filming a film, a drama, doing school, homework, and DIVINE activities. Abigail rubs the youngest back and looks over to see Yiting falling asleep doing her Chemistry homework. Abigail reaches over to take the book from Yiting. 

Yiting jumps, “I can do it.” She shouts- stirring Baekhee. “shh,” Abigail tells the younger girl. Yiting nods, and she mumbles sorry. “Give me your book and lay down.” Abigail reaches again. Yiting gives her the book but looks at her face and then her knee. “I don’t think you should have Baekhee laying on your thighs, and you need to stretch your knee out.” 

 

Abigail was about to argue, but Yiting stopped her, “I will tell my brother.” She states and reaches over to Abigail to wake Baekhee. Baekhee lifts her head but glares at Yiting, “Why would you wake me up?” Yiting fake punched the youngest, “You know Abigail’s knee is injured; come over here and lay on my lap.” Baekhee grumbles that she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter