♦ Chapter EIGHT ♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    

|

|

Chapter EIGHT

"Tae-sun, what are you doing here?" Seunha asks her oldest brother, "I can't come to celebrate my youngest sister's debut?" Yiting looks between the two siblings; Seunha seems to be shaking by the presence of the older- Yiting knows that Tae-Sun hasn't physically abused her, but he wasn't there to help when her father did abuse her. In fact, he directed hurtful words at the girl.

Seunha tried to find the right words, but she couldn't formulate a concrete sentence in her head. "I think you should call beforehand- we are swamped at the moment and need to go, thank you." Yiting states before embracing the older but shorter girl and walking towards the security.

"Please that man out, and make sure we call either SHINee's or DIVINE's manager before allowing him in. I do not want to cause any trouble, but I will have to report such an incident next time." Yiting takes the girl back upstairs, and they order Jajangmyeon. Seunha doesn't speak, but she does give a gentle smile to Yiting.

Yiting sighs; this is going to be a long 48 hours. 

 

SEPTEMBER 17, 2021 

 

Since the incident, Seunha has been a little shaken up and clingy to Yiting. She opted to sleep in the younger girl's bed- which was uncomfortable for Yiting, as she is on the top and has long limbs. This has caused Baek Hee to nag more because both Yiting and Seunha are messy individuals and tend to leave their items any and everywhere. Divine's Chief manager woke them up at 3:00 AM to start their group activities. Chunsa, barely awake, packs everyone toast with jam on it. It may seem friendly, but Chunsa only made the toast because her flight from the Phillippines arrived at 1:00 AM. She got back to her dorm at 2:00 AM. It didn't make sense for her to go to sleep. Instead, she came home, took a shower, and prepared breakfast for them. 

 

DIVINE lined up in the living room- their manager inspected their outfits to make sure no offensive remarks were on their clothes; they looked clean and fashionable. "Okay, here's today's schedule." 

4:00 AM - 6:00 AM: HAIR SALON  7:00 AM - 11:00 AM: ELLE KOREA, Photoshoot; for Converse.  12:00 PM - 4:00 PM: Weekly Idol  5:00 PM- 6:00 PM: LUNCH 7:00 PM - 1:00 AM: DIVINE'S Idol Army: Let's date 

"Does anyone have any questions?" DIVINE looked at their managers and shook their heads. In the van, Seunha snuggled against Yiting. Yiting tried to push the girl off. She's been trying to eat her toast for the past 20 minutes, and Seunha wrapping herself into Yiting is making that a damnable task. Yiting looks over to Rose, but the girl looks at her and sticks her tongue. Rose turns her earphones up and closes her eyes. Yiting looks over to her Right, and she sees Baekhee going over some homework or assignments- Yiting can't tell; she nudges the girl. Baekhee looks at her impatiently and mouths what. Yiting points her head towards Seunha and then her toast. Baekhee looks between her assignments or Yiting; this would be the only time she gets to do it. Baekhee puts her assignment back in her bag, takes the toast out of Yiting's hostage hands, and begins to feed her. Yiting smiles, and Seunha coos at them.

CheonYu looks back at them and wonders what happened to Seunha that she's clingy to Yiting. For the most part, DIVINE gets along sans Yiting and Abigail, but Seunha only clings to one member, and that is Rose. CheonYu looks at them suspiciously. 

Abigail is reading over the lyrics Rose sent her, and she was impressed and wanted to record them. When DIVINE reached their salon- she pulled her manager over along with rose to go over the lyrics, "wow- these are good? Do you think can produce a beat and create a demo?" he stated, "Of cours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter