♦ Chapter Four ♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                   

|

|

Chapter Four

September 14, 2013

Seoul, South Korea

 

DIVINE’s music video for CRY CRY, the drama version, was released at 1:00 PM KR. Though their music video face backlash for the length of the video and being released at 1:00 PM. The music video currently has 600,000 views in 4 hours. CRY CRY was also released digitally and rank number 3 on the GAON charts. The company let the girls know that their debut has been going well as expected, mainly because the company did not think they would debut high on the chart.

 

DIVINE is currently at SM Entertainment rehearsal for their debut showcase held tomorrow at Yes24 Live Hall. DIVINE’s debut showcase will be broadcast live on SBS/MTV, and the showcase has a capacity of 1,090 people seating which sold out, though the event is free.

 

The pressure for them to do well is high, and because of that pressure Chunsa, stayed up all night going through her lines, dance moves, and answers to the questions that the press will ask of them. Her alarm rings through the oldest girl's room, waking Abigail up immediately. Groaning, Abigail looks at Chunsa before turning over; CheonYu takes her time to get up, but she eventually does get up. Chunsa gets up and goes through her side of the shared closet. CheonYu walks out of the room to wake the others- not before hitting Abigail on her , sneering at her "bubble to get up,"

 

Chunsa chuckles before hitting Abigail, "come on, we need to shower- today is the day." Abigail lets Chunsa drag her out of bed and into their shared bathroom.

 

"Are you nervous about our showcase?" Chunsa covers the younger girl with shampoo, Abigail shakes her head. "I was made for this- and not to be overly cocky, but DIVINE has the most talent out of these newer girl groups." Abigail smugly states. Chunsa sighs; she was nervous. The first impression means a lot in this industry. Look at Nine Muses; their debut was considered bad, but most of their tracks afterward were certified bops, but they are still judged because of their debut song. Chunsa wishes that their debut song had better choreography. It's not strong enough for a group that has been dubbed as mini-BoA's. Abigail taps her wet waist, "Chunsa, we are going to do fine. Now, come on and put scrub my hair- please." Abigail smiles sweetly at the end. Chunsa punches her head lightly but scrubs the younger girl's hair.

 

CheonYu walks into the Maknae room, surprised to see both girls already up and fully dressed, "Did either of you sleep?" Both girls shake their heads no, "we have a lot of homework

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter