♦ Chapter Seven♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    

|

|

Chapter Seven

DIVINE gave each other hugs while some members (CheonYu, Chunsa, Skyler, and Seunha) were crying and tearing up. Baek Hee mocks Skyler for crying but holding her close. "Unnie, you're so pretty, don't cry." Baek Hee wipes her tears, "Omo, you're so pretty." Skyler leans on the youngest shoulder, "My adorable mèimei," she hiccups.

DIVINE gathers back into their dressing rooms, and the members go over their schedule, and their group schedules began on 9/17. Chunsa, CheonYu, and Baek Hee had to film. Yiting and Seunha were requested to record a song together for Top Medical Team that SHINee's Minho play's a supporting role in.

"Since I do not have a schedule until 9/17, I just stay at home?" Abigail asks her manager, "You can stay at home or spend time at the SM building. I recommend spending time at SM." Abigail rolls her eyes, "Actually, I think this would be a perfect time for you to write some songs and play around in the studio. Would you like for me to put studio one on hold?" Rose and Abigail look at each other and shrug their shoulders. "Okay, that means we have it for two days, no one else?" Their manager nods. They agreed to put the request in for the studio.

SBS called spica and Divine to the stage to see who was today's winner. DIVINE bows to everyone on stage for placing themselves behind Kara, next to Mad Clown and Soyu. The battle was between Kara, G-dragon, and G-dragon. G-dragon wins with Coup d'Etat. G-dragon asked DIVINE to stay on the stage for his encore. DIVINE stayed and sang the song with him and congratulating him. G-dragon looks at Rose and pulls her in for a hug. "Oppa, you're weird," she chuckles before pushing him off her. "I'm proud of you, Minnie; you looked amazing today." The moment between the siblings was precious; Rose looked away to see her members teasing her. "MINNIE" they yell before running off the stage. G-dragon was laughing at them. 

"Baek Hee will be going with me, I need manager Kang to go with Chunsa to the Philipinnes, and I need manager Choi to go with Cheon Yu. Assistant manager Lee will go with the other girls to SM. No one is to leave their destinations unless permitted by me." Divine's head manager states. He passes the members their phones back. DIVINE gets outside and seen several fans screaming for them again. They gave their fans a big wave before entering the van.

The van stops in front of SM Entertainment, all the members besides Baek Hee exit the van; she waves at her members before the van speeds off. CheonYu entered a small car with her manager for 48 hours, and Chunsa was told to get a separate van- "we're going to get you packed first and then leave. Our flight leaves at 8:00 PM." Her manager told Chunsa, she hugs her members before leaving. Seunha and Yiting were ushed to the 3rd floor of the SM building, while Abigail and Rose started to create music in studio one on the first floor. 

Abigail falls over on the couch, "Before we start- should we eat?" She asks Rose. Although DIVINE trained together since 11/2011, this is the first time it's just been the two of them. Things are a little awkward. Rose nods, "Are we allowed to eat pizza?" Rose asks in English, "I believe- so, I will text our head manager." Abigail responded in English.

The awkwardness returns. Rose bites on her bottom lip; shockingly, she's nervous with it being just the two of them. She texts Seunha to see how her partner in crime is doing.

Abigail taps on her chair, "Rose, did you notice yesterday at our showcase, the reporter stated that CheonYu unnie is the first non-Korean to be a leader, but F(x)'s Victoria is Chinese and the leader." Rose chuckles, "Yeah, he's was such as for that." Abigail heads turn at Rose, "?" Rose freezes; damn it, she forgot that she couldn't speak like around everyone.

"I'm sorr-" Rose panics,

"What's a ?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter