♦ Chapter Two ♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                                                                                   

|

|

Chapter Two

August 20, 2013

Banpo-dong

Chunsa is the first member to exit the van; she stretches her arms and legs. Rose hops out next and stands close to her, "we are finally debuting and moving in together." DIVINE is finally moving towards their debut officially after successfully winning against both JYP and YG trainees. She remembers when JYP announced the girls won the performance battle. It was frightening because DIVINE won the singing and dancing battle, but JYP trainees won the rapping battle. The performance was the last battle, and if they lost that battle, it would be a tie- and DIVINE did not know if they would have to battle one on one or lose. The remixed cover into the new world shocked the judges and everyone that was there. Chunsa remembers seeing her boss smiling at them proudly. Seunha looks around, "this is a homey looking complex." Their chief manager sighs, lifting Seunha's bag out of the van, "We know how busy you guys are going to be, and when you do get to rest, at least you can peacefully. Plus, we have a secret intro in the back to minimize our neighbors getting disturbed." Baekhee pulls her bag out and walks into the apartment; CheonYu follows behind her.

 

Abigail pulls her headphone out of ears and looks around the apartment. It's a decent size for seven girls, but it might be too small for DIVINE and their items by the looks of things. "DIVINE to the middle." Chief Manager Lee pulled out a sheet and gave it to each member. To make things easier, we have already divided up the rooms and split the two bathrooms. As you all can see, There are only three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The first bedroom, which is the biggest, belongs to "Cheon Yu, Abigail, and Chunsa." They would share the bathroom right next to their room. The other four-member wills split the bathroom in between those two rooms. Yiting and Baekhee will share the bedroom on the left side, then Seunha and Rose will split the bedroom on the right. The closet space in those rooms is only supposed to be shared between the members in that room. Chores are solely up to your call; Today, BoA is allowing you to take the rest of the day off to unpack and buy groceries for the home." Chief Manager Lee stares at all the girls to make sure that his point was made. "Tomorrow, we have rehearsal starting at 7:00 AM. We will work on autographs and go over camera angles. BaekHee and Yiting, we will work on school schedules tomorrow as well, ane Baekhee you have no filming obligations until Monday, so take this time to catch up on practice with your members." Baekhee is relieved about having the next two days focus on her group and not wearing that wig. In February, she is also excited because she will be graduating from middle school and going to high school; however, school started on August 14th, and she only attended a full day of class once. Yiting had the same thoughts, she returned to school for her final semester, but she only attended three times a full day.

 

Abigail drags her bag into her shared space with Chunsa and Cheon Yu. The three members looked at each other, "Who gets the top bed?" Abigail asks; Cheon Yu runs and jumps on the top bed. Chunsa takes the bottom bed, and Abigails drops her bag on the bed towards the room's left side. "So, are we getting late-night visits from Mr. Wu?" Chunsa wiggles her eyebrows in a suggestive manner. Abigail was going to throw her middle finger up, but she saw the camera crew coming into the room. So she smiled at her groupmate.

 

 

At 2:00 PM, all seven members managed to unpack their rooms and go over chores. Baek Hee will do laundry and sweep the house every night. Yiting got stuck nigh dishes and wiping the counters down. Rose got stuck with cleaning the shared between her and her younger groupmates. Abigail is to clean the shared bathroom with her and her unnies, Chunsa cleans the refrigerator, and Cheon Yu cleans the dishes in the morning. Yiting pouts, "I hate dishes, and you all know this." Cheon Yu giggles, "well, you were last to unpack, which means the last to pick. That was the rule." Yiting folds her arms and falls into Baekhee's lap. Baekhee pats her head, but knowing Yiting, Baekhee or Seunha will do the dishes for her. "Is there a place to go shopping around here?" All the members look at Seunha and Baekhee because out of all of the members, they are the only ones that spent their entire life in Korea. "I know the Gangnam area, not so much Banpo-dong." Baekhee chuckles at Cheon Yu's statement, "unnie, we are in the Seocho district and live in the Banpo-dong neighborhood, but to answer your question, yes, we can go to the GOTO mall." Seunha claps her hands, "Yes, I don't think any of you actually spent time walking around GOTO mall, but it has so many stores, and it's underground and cheap." BaekHee nods her head, "we can get almost anything there, but it does to get crowded, and it's narrow in space, so we will have to bring Cheon Yu's grandma cart." Cheon Yu gives Baek Hee a look. "Let's go, and we are good grandma will buy some ice cream."

 

Cheon Yu texts their manager that they will be going to GOTO Mall, and then return home. Yiting changed into a white plain tee-shirt and khaki jeans romper, with her black converse sneakers. She put her hair in a messy ponytail, no makeup, and a mixed match of black hair ties. Baekhee decided to wear her orange sweater with a brown pleated skirt under it and all-white converse high tops. She put on a brown beanie to cover her mess of hair and decide to put on a little lip balm and a brown round purse. Cheon Yu wore blue high-waist shorts with a brown strip shirt stuff inside her shorts and faux-pearl rhinestone flats. "Unnie, I do not think you should wear those." Cheon Yu dust her off. Abigail decided to go with her most causal look; she decided on blue whitewash jeans that are ripped in the front, with a black sleeveless graphic tee that said, "books, coffee, and naps" on it. She slips on her air force ones.

 

Chunsa wore a V-neck short sleeves dress mini a-line dress in a mini bow in the front and decorated with floral print; she put on her beige slip-on. Seunha shakes her head at her unnies, not wearing the appropriate shoes for the trip. Chunsa hair was in a tight bun. Rose wore a long black shirt, stopped in at her ankle, but had a slit on the sides that stopped right knee. She wore her red toms, put her hair in a messy ponytail, and put on her glasses. Seunha wore a white button dress, with black platform sandals, with a black cap.

 

"LET'S GO," Seunha screams.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CheonYu falls to the ground, "My legs burn" The other's following behind with bags of items. "Unnie, get up; we need to set up our home now." Chunsa kicks her bottom, Cheon Yu pouts but agreed to set up. Abigail hooked up her Iphon, and the members set up their home to make it feel like their home.

 

It took 3 hours, but the members had successfully set up their home, the living room did not have a couch, but the members picked up their own cushion set up near the wall. They bought an apple size TV to play video games and put a mini table in the middle with a tea set. The kitchen had a small round table in it with two chairs and a fruit bowl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chunsa groans walking into the Maknae's room. "Byunnie and Hannie, you need to get ready for school," Baek Hee groans and turns her back on her unnie, "5 more minutes," Yiting states before wiping drool off her face. Chunsa rolls her eyes and pulls the blankets off both members, Baek Hee began to tremble because of the cold, and Yiting glares at her unnie. "Fine," Yiting mumbles before getting up, "Go take a shower in my bathroom, quickly. Cheon Yu unnie already ironed your uniform" Yiting stomps out the room, "Morning" Abigail singsong looking at the food cooking; she is not the best cook- they leave the cooking to Chunsa. Yiting gives her nod before running into the oldest shared bathroom. Abigail sighs; it's still awkward between her and her boyfriend's little sister. Chunsa sits on the bed and wraps herself around their maknae, 'Byunnnie" she blows in the girl's ear; she felt bad for her. "Unnie, can I miss school today- I got home really late" Baek Hee turns to pout, and usually her puppy look will have her unnies give in to her wishes, but Chunsa gave an apologetic look. The two youngest have to attend at least 20 hours in classwork, or BoA Entertainment can face fines for overworking minors, which in this case BoA Entertainment should be fine because Baek Hee is not allowed to be working before 7 am and after 11 PM. Yet, she is filming until 3 AM. "Come on, babes, I made homemade toast, and I have Abigail looking over your eggs for breakfast." Baek Hee sighs and gets up- Chunsa pats her bum- "go shower; your uniform has been ironed by Cheon Yu already."

 

Chunsa walks into their kitchen and glares at Abigail, "Unnie- how do you manage to burn eggs?" Abigails frowns, "You said to watch, and I did- I did not know that meant actually pick up a spatula." Chunsa fakes punch, Abigail. Abigail sits at the table and turns on Kim Sori's "Duals Life" and jams at the table. Chunsa shakes her hips to the beat and smiles at Abigail. If no one knew better, they would say that Chunsa is the mother and Abigail was the father of the relationship.

 

 

"I packed your lunch - you're in school for a short period;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter