♦ Chapter Nine♦

DIVINE/신성한: BoA's Entertainment First Girl Group:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                    

|

|

Chapter Nine

Divine gathers in the van after filming with ZE:A for MBC's Idol Army: Let's Date. Seunha looks at her phone; the time shows 1:00 AM. She's excited for tomorrow because the only schedule the girls have is serving dinner to the army for Chuseok. 

"Byun, you're going to film for Thread of Lies from 7:30 AM till 1:00 PM and Golden rainbow from 1:30 PM till 6:00 PM. You will meet the girls at the army base at 7:50 PM. CheonYu, you're filming Marry Him If You Dare from 6:00 AM till 6:00 PM, you will meet the girls at the army base at 7:50 PM." Both girls nod. 

Chunsa sighs, reading over her script. Abigail yawns but keeps rubbing Seunha's back to lure the girl to sleep. The ride home was quiet, but Rose relished in the quietness. She has time for her thoughts; before their schedule tomorrow, her family is visiting DIVINE's dorm after not seeing Rose in over seven months. She wants this meeting to go well, but Jiyong is bringing his longtime girlfriend, Kiko. Rose HATES Kiko. Now, don't get her confused with Yiting and her dislike for Abigail; she hates Kiko because she cheated on her brother, and he went into a deep depression. Her reasons are valid, but her mom and her unnie made her pinky swear that she would be calm. 

Yiting sighs, BOA met with her, and Boa told her that BOA entertainment wanted her to join the Chinese version of I AM SINGER. She's happy for her meimei and her unnies, but she also wants to act. However, she requested to get auditions for acting. Boa told her to do I AM SINGER first, and then they would start talking about acting opportunities.  

 

Sept 18th

Rose wakes up at 7:30 AM to Yiting waving at her, "unnie- your family is here" Just then, Dami walks into the room, "Minnie," she runs and jumps on top of her. Rose wanted to scream, get off, but she was excited to see her sister "Noona, did you bring me food" Dami smacked her bum, "anything for you bubble ." Dami pulls Rose up and whispers, "Kiko and G-dragon fought on the way here; please be patient. I hate her just as much as you do but remember the last time." Rose looks down. Her brother smacked her the last time she punched Kiko in the face. They didn't speak for eight months after that. "Okay, noona" Yiting looked at them in confusion.

 

Seunha was sitting on the floor, giving Kiko some cookies, "Oh my, Minnie looks so beautiful on stage- you all do?" Seunha smiles at G-dragon's mother and father dotting over Rose. "Mom, here comes sleeping beauty," Dami announces. Rose had a long black shirt that barely covered her legs and usually cared about her appearance, but it was her family. "Minnie," Rose's mom ran to hug her and started to cry. Her mom kept whimpering and chanting my baby. She pats her down to see how skinny her daughter got. Seunha looks on, lost in a trance. She would never get to experience such a thing. Mother and daughter relations could be complicated, but they could also be a beautiful thing. 

Rose's dad served the members while everyone sat on the floor in their living room, talking about DIVINE's success. Rose would glance to see Kiko pouting about being there. At one point, she heard her say, "why do I have to be here?" If only Rose could give her another punch, she would. 

 

Despite Kiko not wanting to be there, Rose would say that her family visit was a great time overall. Her members taught her mom the CRY CRY dance and a preview of their follow-up track LOVEY-DOVEY. 

For the past few days, the girls have been doing volunteer work and filming their perspective shows/films. DIVINE couldn't visit family members on Chuseok. 

On the 21st, Cheon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter