Prompt Word: Absorbed

Of Prompt Words and Sleep Deprivation
Amber huffs angrily as she sank further down the couch, her attempts of getting Henry's attention, futile. The latter was hunched down in his desk, writing furiously on the music sheets as he got lost in his own little world of composing. Amber was losing her patience. He just got back after being gone for almost three months and Amber really wanted to spend some time with him but seeing the situation at hand, she was just about ready to strangle him. 
 
Henry was on a roll. All the songs that he wasn't able to finish back in China were almost done, thanks to the comfort of his own studio. He felt a little bad for Amber, though, because he can sense that she really wants to hang out but he can't stop now, his train of thought would suffer. He did notice Amber's attempt of getting his attention (hell, he almost gave in when she started playing with his hair) and now, he feels like a bad boyfriend. He heard Amber let out another angry sigh and he finally lost it.
 
Oh, it.
 
Amber was startled when Henry's hands gripped her shoulder to turn her around and before she can ask what he was doing, his lips were already pressed firmly against hers and his hand move to the back of her neck, pulling her closer. Amber closed her eyes and sighed as she melted from the kiss, gripping the front of his hoodie to pull him closer. 
 
They parted few moments later, both breathless from the kiss. Henry was grinning as he rested his forehead against hers. Amber mirrored his grin, her happiness overflowing. 
 
Henry reached out, caressing her cheek still wearing the same face-splitting grin, "I'll be done in a few minutes, okay?"
 
"Okay." Amber whispered before kissing him again.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: I'm back? hahaha I kinda ran out of prompt words