Prompt Word: Mail

Of Prompt Words and Sleep Deprivation

Henry sighed as he flopped down his bed, closing his eyes and trying to ignore his headache. Filming had finished later than usual and he had politely declined his co-stars’ invitation for a midnight snack, figuring that he would probably pass out from the tiredness if he go. He sighed again before getting up from his bed and opening his windows, breathing in the fresh air.

 

It’s been only a little over three weeks since he went to China to film his drama and he already misses everyone back in Korea. He misses cuddling with Donghae, getting into trouble with Kyuhyun, Korean pick-up lines lessons with Eunhyuk, getting taken care of by Ryeowook, laughing at Shindong’s jokes – he misses his hyungs a lot.

 

But there’s one person that he misses a lot more than his hyungs.

 

A grin spreads on his face and he dashed towards his laptop, opening his mail. His grin became wider as he noticed a new message from her.

 

Snoopy,

 

You.

 

I ing hate you.

 

Why do you have to be in ing China? Can’t they just bring your co-stars here and film?

 

God, I miss you. I know it’s only been three weeks but I ing miss you, Liu Xian hua.

 

I hate you for rubbing off your cheesiness on me.

 

I hate you for making me miss you so much. I hate that you can’t call me these past weeks because of that stupid drama (which I won’t be watching fyi :P). DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I STARTED LISTENING TO JUSTIN BEIBER TO NUMB THE LONELINESS?? I hate you.

 

You better come back soon, douche.

 

I love you. So much.

 

P.S. Apparently, Donghae-hyung misses you a lot, too and he’s being extra clingy to me now saying that I’m starting to look like you.

 

- Stitch 

 

Henry grinned and picked up his phone, dialing Amber's number.