Prompt Word: People

Of Prompt Words and Sleep Deprivation
Krystal thinks that it's really stupid. 
 
 
They're really stupid, Henry and Amber.
 
 
Really. 
 
 
It doesn't take a genius to know that they like each other and not just in the bro-dude kind of way that the two idiots insist that they are, but like each other for ing real. She had already lost count of the number of times she rolled her eyes at the sheer obliviousness of the two. 
 
 
Krystal wants to kick Henry's and tell him to man up and confess to Amber everytime he visits their dorm, claiming that he misses the girls but was really only there for Amber. And she wanted to do the same to her boyish unnie everytime she goes to Henry's studio, telling them a lame excuse that she's going to work on some music with him. Krystal rolls her eyes again because she's sure that Amber wants more than a song from the guy. 
 
 
So it really didn't surprise her when Henry showed up on the footstep of their dorm a day after Amber came back from her vacation. And she mumbled about the idiocity of the two as she watch them bicker over video games. 
 
 
--
 
 
Victoria thinks that Henry is cute. 
 
 
Not in a oh--you're-so-cute-let-me-have-your-babies kind of way but in a you're-so-cute-i-want-to-keep-you-in-my-pocket kind of way. It's not hard to like Henry because, let's face it - the kid is way too adorable for his own good. 
 
 
Victoria also likes the way that Henry takes care of Amber. Being the oldest in their group, it's her responsibility to take care of her younger members. But she has to admit, taking care of four teenagers is not an easy task and she really appreciates that Henry is there to at least take care of Amber (however, most of the time, she ends up taking care of her members AND Henry). 
 
 
Amber gets homesick a lot, especially during their starting years and Victoria is glad that their rapper has Henry to run home to. She smiles as she watch the two bicker over their video games with their horrible Mandarin. 
 
 
Victoria thinks that Henry will be a good brother-in-law. 
 
 
--
 
 
Luna is not a stranger to the Internet.
 
 
She frequents fansites and tracks f(x) related searches on twitter. She knows about the whole "shipping" thing and to be honest, it doesn't bother her. In fact, she kinds of like it. And she likes that fans ship her Amber unnie with Henry. 
 
 
Henry is nice and she takes care of them well. She likes that even though his only reason for visiting their dorm is Amber, he still bring snacks for them. She likes that he lets Amber or bully him and still looks at her like the most adorable person in the world. 
 
 
Luna likes Henry for her Amber unnie and she would patiently wait for the day that they'll finally realize how perfect they are for each other. For the meantime, all she could do was snap a picture of them elbowing each other while playing their video game so she can have something to fangirl to later. 
 
 
--
 
 
Sulli rolls her eyes but smiles a little when Krystal texted her that Henry was in their dorm again. 
 
 
It's not that she doesn't like Henry. It's quite the opposite actually. Who in their right mind would hate him? The guy is cute, talented, sweet and one of the nicest people she has ever met (even though he is a little childish sometimes). But to be quite honest, Sulli was tired of Henry and her Amber unnie going around in circles, trying to figure out if they feel the same way as the other. 
 
 
She sighs as she stumbles in their dorm, raising an eyebrow when she heard Henry and Amber shouting at each other in a mix of Mandarin, English and Korean. She plops down the couch, sitting next to Krystal and watches as Amber blushes when Henry inches a little bit closer to her than neccessary. She sighs once again and looks over at Krystal. 
 
 
"Should we scheme?" she whispers. The younger smiles and slings an arm around her shoulder. 
 
 
"We should." Krystal says.