Prompt Word: Sundae

Of Prompt Words and Sleep Deprivation

PROMPT WORD: SUNDAE

“Where are we going?” Amber asked as Henry dragged her out of the f(x) dorm. Henry only smiled at her, reaching out to adjust the rim of her hat.

 

“You’ll see.” He grinned.

 

Amber’s eyes narrowed at him, sceptical. “Henry, its Sunday. Where are you taking me?”

 

Henry ignored her and continued walking, clasping her hand tightly. Amber scowled but let him drag her anyway.

 

“Wait, you took me out at 9 o’clock on a freaking Sunday morning just to eat ice cream?” Amber asked, obviously irritated as the ice cream was served in their table.

 

Henry grinned again. “Isn’t this cool? We’re eating sundae on Sunday morning.” He chuckled to himself before scooping the sundae and feeding it to Amber. The rapper rolled her eyes and flicked his forehead before mumbling that he’s an idiot. She opened and let Henry feed her anyway.

 

Henry wiped the ice cream off her cheek with his thumb before bringing the hood of her jacket lower.

 

“What are you doing?” Amber asked irritably as she tried to slap Henry’s hand away.

 

“Stay still.” Henry said, chuckling at the girl’s attempt to remove her hood. Henry silenced her with a firm grip and a kiss on her lips.