Townhouse Tan

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Pigeons,” Taehyung hold his arms out to the sky, moving his hands from one side to the other. “That's what I would want to do with my girlfriend. Feed lots and lots of pigeons. What do you think?”


Your expression staled at his imaginations. “Why...pigeons?”

 

He shrugged, “I like them. And I'd feel like it's cute.”


“I guess...” you glanced at him.

 

The two of you were sitting outside on your house's roof, using the attic's window to get to it. It was an extremely sunny day, although the entire week had been scorching hot anyway. Either way, you both liked the sun though and it was a good opportunity to get a little more color on your skin.


 

You two were friends...although you liked him and you had a feeling he did, too. Nevertheless, because you two were so close, it was never weird to talk about relationships.

 

“What about you?”


“I would...like to just hang out. With my boyfriend. The less we have to actually do, the better,” you grinned. Taehyung rolled his eyes at you and said, “You're so lazy.”


“Whatever,” you stood up, then hopped inside the attic, which so happened to be your bedroom because of how frequently you spent your time up there. Plus, the internet seemed to run a lot faster there and the window let a nice breeze in.

 

“Where are you going?” he asked, poking his head through the window.

 

“I'm hungry.”


“Aww...we were having a nice chat,” he pouted cutely.

 

“Go chat with your pigeons,” you joked, and headed downstairs.

 

Being the lazy person you were, you were in no mood to actually cook or make any food. Instead, you settled for some candy and chocolates. Hey, at least you could share this stuff with Taehyung.

 

You headed back upstairs, but Taehyung was nowhere to be found outside on the roof. Coming back inside, you noticed a large lump from your bed. Chuckling, you sat on the chair near your desk and popped one of the hard candies, a cherry flavored one, into your mouth, wondering how long it would take until Taehyung knew you were staring at him.

 

It took a good two minutes before you gave up and went to check if he was asleep. You approached him quietly to hear any snores, but there wasn't any. Maybe he was a quiet sleeper?


But the instance you gripped on the top of the blanket covering the boy to pull it off him, you found yourself flipped over with him hugging you tightly.

 

Blushing and nervous, you squirmed and tried to get out of his hold, “Ya-yah! Kim Taehyung what are you doing!”


“Hugging you,” he mumbled into the crook of your neck,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter