Licorice Stick

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi baffled Jimin sometimes. Jimin found Yoongi extremely attractive, and he was the type to try to be friendly with people he liked. He wouldn't admit that he liked guys though, he just knew that the way Yoongi's eyes curved up when he was happy or how brilliant his gummy smile was, it made his heart flutter. When they first met, he hated unnecessary contact, so Jimin would refrain from it.

 

But sometimes after, Yoongi seemed to not mind it too much. When Jimin would sit down in class quietly waiting for school to start, Yoongi would surprise him by wrapping his arms around his shoulders, standing behind him. It made Jimin really happy, of course, but it's not what he expected.

 

It was then that Jimin decided that he should consider himself interested in guys, because he couldn't think of anyone else other than Yoongi to hug or love. Jimin was just getting used to Yoongi's often contact up until Jimin's best friend, Jungkook, ended up “accidentally” revealing their affections towards each other.

 

With that, they started dating, but Jimin noticed that Yoongi wouldn't touch him as much anymore. They didn't kiss, hold hands and they barely hugged. But it was fine to Jimin, because as long as Yoongi was smiling next to him and they still could talk about whatever they wanted, he was happy.

 

As time went on, though, Jimin started to think over a lot; he was worried that Yoongi might have just become his boyfriend because he didn't want to disappoint him. Maybe Jungkook and Yoongi talked about him and felt it was too obvious that he had feelings towards his hyung. Maybe because he didn't want anything to be awkward he said they should have dated, but cut off anything couples would do.

 

 

It took just one night for Jimin to break down in tears because of the person he loved so much.

 

The two of them were just watching a movie in the dark silently, with snacks in between them. They bought a variety of things: chips, crackers, gummies, both sweet and sour candies. Jimin and Yoongi both loved licorice the most, though. They had two large packs and already one was devoured. Mindlessly munching on the long, red piece of candy, it was easy for it all to disappear quickly.

 

The movie they were watching at the time was an intense adventure thriller, but Jimin had watched it once. Instead, he took this opportunity to stare at his boyfriend's angelic face, his eyes widened attentively at the TV screen, not even noticing his glances.

 

Jimin smiled and blushed to himself, changing his mind about Yoongi in a second from questioning his boyfriend's feelings to not even caring because someone as beautiful as him could be his.

 

His eyes glanced down to Yoongi's lips, moist and slightly puckered from the small string of licorice sticking out. He stopped eating because he was so caught up with the movie, leaving Jimin a huge urge to pounce and kiss Yoongi right there (and to finish that last part of licorice).

 

And that was what he did.

 

Before he knew it, Jimin found Yoongi staring in shock with their lips connected. Jimin broke off the kiss realizing that he actually just did what he wanted to do a second ago, but he could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter