Blue Ocean, Little Pond

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was absolutely no doubt that Taehyung and Jimin were the closest a bromance could be. They did practically everything together; they adapted to each other's habits, interests, way of talking or sleeping or lauhging. They were the 95 line duo people at school all knew about—even teachers.

 

It wouldn't be anything else if it weren't for the fact that Jimin actually had feelings for his friend. Things and thoughts harbored as the years went on; it got worse when Taehyung grew taller than him; it was even worse when he became fashion conscious about his outfits. Taehyung still looked the same since when he was younger—monkey ears, a wide smile and that judging look he always unconsciously makes.

 

Oh, there was Taehyung's extremely deep voice that completely contrasted with Jimin's own. Damn puberty.

 

Jimin glanced over to the orange haired kid next to him as they sat silently on the train. Taehyung was staring out the window, sharp jawline reflected by the peeking sunlight of the morning. With his eyes squinting, he looked angry, but Jimin knew he was beyond excited for their fishing trip. They had joked that they'd probably end up growing old and still would be willing to fish together.

 

His expression was funny, so Jimin ended up making a sound on the border of scoffing and a laugh, causing Taehyung to frown at him.

 

“What?

 

“Nothing,” Jimin turned away from him, trying to act natural but not really because they can't fool each other.

 

“What was funny?” he pestered.

 

“Nothing, I said!”


“Oh , so you were just admiring my face and then you laughed for no reason?”

 

“Pretty much.”

 

“I'm pretty handsome, I know,” Taehyung chuckled.

 

“Yeah okay.”
 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

“So are you really not going to tell me?” Taeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter