Limeade

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

!jungkook & jimin are the same age

___________________________________________

 

To Jimin, Jungkook was like badly made limeade. Looks cool and refreshing, but only makes you cringe when you try to try it. And Jungkook made him cringe so much.

 

To Jungkook, Jimin was limeade in the sense that he was able to make the latter green with envy. After all, he was the golden maknae, the triple threat, the sixteen year old who's taller than his hyung. And Jimin was so much fun to play with.

 

To say they were best friends was an understatement. In fact, the maknae line: Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were all closest with each other. Not only were they all freshmen, of course, but also because they were all interested in similar things. But since Taehyung was just naturally from another planet and stuck around a 3rd year named Jin though, it left the other two younger with each other.

 

In all honestly, of course they liked each other, but Jimin showed absolutely no affection towards the maknae at times. For good reason.

 

“What do you want?” Jimin looked up from his homework as Jungkook entered the study room in his house. They were neighbors and Jungkook entered his house like as if it were his.

 

“Are you busy?” Jungkook grinned, placing his hands on Jimin and massaging him harshly.

 

“Ya-ow—that hurts!” Jimin pushed his hands off and scowled back. “Obviously I'm busy. Can't you tell?”


Jungkook pouted and said, “We have to do that project and buy stuff for it. Come with me~"


Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were doing a science research project involving limes and lemons. However, Taehyung told Jimin he was too busy to go get the supplies to it and Jungkook offered to take the burden off of him.


“No,” Jimin said, picking his pencil up but Jungkook simply snatched it away. Jimin groaned, “Go ask someone else to go with you.”


“Who else am I supposed to go with?” Jungkook whined.

 

“Just go buy the stuff and come back! Why do you need someone?” Jimin was appalled from the maknae's persistence.


“What if I get robbed? Or kidnapped? Or...or killed?”


Jimin gave him an unamused face, “Really, Jungkook? Really?”

 

He shrugged in response, “Could happen.”


“You little ,” Jimin clenched his fists. “Fiineeee. We'd better hurry up, okay?”


Jimin took his glasses off and put on a gray hoodie that was on the chair. Jungkook smirked in success and followed Jimin out the dorm. He placed his hands back on Jimin's shoulders as he walked and Jimin responded by angrily shoving his hands off again.

 

“What can I say? It's easy to rest my hands there,” Jungkook teased.

 

“Excuse you!” Jimin shoved Jungkook away. “You act like you're that much taller than me.”


“Aren't I?” he came close and smirked once more.

 

Jimin cringed and pushed his face away. Jeon Jungkook was limeade—beautiful to look at but teasingly tart. Even though he made him scowl and cringe so much, he still liked the maknae.
 

 

 

“Why did we choose this topic again?” Jimin complained as Jungkook surveyed the shelves for what they wanted.
 

Jungkook answered, “Surely it's one of the only topics I cared about. I don't know about you two but I like food.”


“It's not like we're eating it,” Jimin countered. “We're just testing these foods out.”


“Yeah well it's not like we're gonna use it all right?” Jungkook flashed Jimin a smile. “We can make lemonade after~”


Jimin sighed and returned a small smile. It wasn't that bad of an idea, he supposed.
 

When they got the items, they quickly returned to start on the project. They decided they could do the project and Taehyung be the writer/recorder since he was too busy.
 

It was simple and only took a couple of hours being focused on finishing it. When they were done, they made sure they had all the results recorded and then cleaned up. Jungkook said that they could then give these results to Taehyung tomorrow at school and write up that paper. There were a few days left for the project, so they didn't have much to worry about.

 

Jimin threw himself onto the couch, laying right across it, exhausted and annoyed as he remembered he had his other assignments to finish. “Jungkook, it's all your fault.”


“What did I do?” Jungkook asked, sitting on Jimin's .

 

Jimin flailed and pushed the younger off of him, scowling, “You're heavy! And you distracted me from my homework!”

 

“To be fair, this was your homework, too,” Jungkook only reasoned back with a devious smile, knowing he was right.

 

Jimin only let out a loud groan and laid himself on the couch again. Jungkook stared at him for a bit before laying his own self on top of the elder.

 

“Hyung,” Jungkook said. Jimin didn't answer; he was focusing on his speeding heart at Jungkook's contact.

 

“Hyungggg.”

 

Jimin wondered if Jungkook would be feeling the same way.

 

“Hyung hyung hyung hyung hyung hyun—”

 

Oh right, the idiot was calling him. “What?” Jimin answered.

 

Jungkook pressed his nose against Jimin's shirt for a second before teasing, “You smell funny.”

 

“Aish, YOU LITTLE—” Jimin pushed Jungkook off of the couch, a loud thump coming from the younger's body hitting the floor. Jungkook guffawed like an idiot and Jimin was left wondering why he ever liked him.

 

 

Later on, they made lemonade and limeade (which wasn't something they usually did but since they did have extra limes, they decided to) just as Jungkook had suggested at the store. By making them, they meant Jimin's mother making it because God forbid they even knew how to cut open fruit. Nevertheless, the two stubborn children tried to copy the recip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter