Silver Setting

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Y-you'll really do it?” Jungkook's eyes almost sparkled at his hyung's offer.

 

Namjoon was ecstatic, “Yeah, why not? Besides, it's your homework, right? I have time on my hands, so it's fine!”



“Namjoon hyung, you're the best!” Jungkook clapped excitedly before rushing over to his locker to get materials.

 

 

 

Jungkook was in a figure drawing class and for their homework they were supposed to draw someone. Simple enough, of course, except all of his friends were too busy or too lazy to sit there for three hours. So he took a daring decision and asked one of guys he met playing basketball: Kim Namjoon.

 

They lived pretty close by each other, hence why they played at the same court. Jungkook admitted there was something special he held towards his hyung, although he wouldn't dare do anything about it.

 

Jungkook let him into his room, relatively neat other than the one corner he did all his drawings at, an easel also standing there. Namjoon's eyes widened and perused the various artwork the younger boy did, saying how he could never dream of doing that because he was absolutely artistically challenged.

 

Jungkook would only laugh and thank his hyung multiple times while blushing.

 

“Where do you want me to be?” Namjoon asked.

 

“Uh...you can sit on the sofa,” Jungkook pointed at the single seat couch next to his bed.

 

“Hmm...would a bed make for a more interesting pose?”

 

Jungkook's bit his lip and shoved any dirty thoughts out of his mind. Innocently, he agreed, “S-sure? I guess.”

 

Namjoon lifted himself onto the bed and asked Jungkook what pose he should do.

 

“Just...um...”

 

“Why don't you just do it for me?” he said. “I mean like, just come here and yeah.”

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter