Riviera Paradis

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What are you doing?” Hoseok asks brightly after finishing washing the dishes from the lunch the two of you had just before, plopping down on the bed that you were laying on, your eyes glued to your cellphone.

            You didn't answer—rather you were much more immersed in whatever you were looking at. Hoseok pouted and looked at you widely grinning at something that wasn't him.

            Your grandparents owned a cabin a bit off from the city. Here, stars were clear and the river was crisp and refreshing. You and Hoseok usually occupied this place from time to time, more so in the summer. And it was definitely summertime. Hoseok glanced at the window for a split second because of the harsh and heated light that shone on the two. He cringed and then glanced back at you, who paid him no attention, still.

            “_______-ah,” he called out your name.

            “Hmm?” you finally acknowledged him, but your eyes never left the screen.

            “Why are you paying for attention to the phone than to your boyfriend? He feels lonely,” Hoseok wrapped his arms around your one arm, trying to get closer to you.

            “Sorry~” you only managed to say.

            Hoseok decided he had enough of this and wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, and pulling himself in until he could rest his chin on your shoulder. Glancing at the screen, it looked like it was a boy group performing on a show.

            “Who are they?” Hoseok pouted, seeing that several other guys were taking her attention away.

            “BTS.”
            “Oh,” Hoseok instantly frowned deeper. He knew how obsessed you were with them recently. Usually it was cute, but how you were getting service in the middle of nowhere and how it was only the two of you here yet you guys weren’t doing anything peeved him. It was supposed to be personal time, for goodness sakes.

            “Baby,” he buried his head into your neck, feeling the warm breath against your skin. “Let's go outside.”

      

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter