Mulling Spice

» Bulletproof Colors «
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

short drabbles to reinspire me to write again :)

- - - - -

Jimin has never really actually believed in fate but when his crush ends up teaching at the same high school as he does, and when they end up stuck in the janitors closet during a Halloween party, it might be the only explanation for such an occurrence.
It's not like Jimin ever thought of telling his crush that he liked him-- that he has liked him since their own high school years. it's getting increasingly harder though, when they're cramped up in a dark room, sitting on buckets as chairs, and their thighs don't have any room but their knees to touch.
It's even harder when his crush, Min Yoongi, stares at him with his twinkling cat eyes. That might be just Jimin's own imagination because he realizes Yoongi is actually glaring at him with eyes that droop slightly and lips drawn to a straight line.

"I cannot believe you, Park Jimin. How do you end up doing the most cliche thing like getting stuck in the janitor's closet?"

Yoongi continues rambling on, but with the small lighting that's casting shadows on the two, he thinks it's kind of romantic.

"...Sorry..."

"Still as clumsy as always huh Jiminnie," the nickname spills out of Yoongi's mouth so casually. It was the nickname most people used in high school, but he's never heard it come out of Yoongi's mouth.

The reason for that being Jimin was always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter