Chapter 2

Like We Used To

Author’s POV

A figure sitting at the cliff, with her knees close to her chest, her arms wrapped around it. She stared at the view in front her and sighing. Her eyes keep blinking and show emptiness and loneliness that she’s feeling right now.

 

 

Flashback

“Ms Kim, here’s the document that you’ve been asking for.” Her secretary pass her the documents. “Oh and Ms Kim, just now Ms Lee called asking where you about. What should I said to her ?”

“What ? Just tell her the truth. I’m in the office, working. Wait, why didn’t you connect her call to me Sunmi ?” Taeyeon asked her with furrowed eyes.

“Ah.. About that .. I literally thought that you’re not in the office Ms Kim.” Sunmi said to Taeyeon.

“Oh nevermind then I’ll call her later. You can go back your desk and continue working.” Taeyeon said coolly. Taeyeon picked up her phone and press in number of the person that she had been longing to see since the past 3 weeks ago.

 

‘Na Na Na Na

Na Na Love & Girls

Na Na Na Na

Na Na Love & Gir—‘

 

“Hello?” The caller answered

“Hi midget.”

“Yah! I’m not a midget! Hmph.”

“Arasso.. Arasso.. Stop pouting baby. You make me miss that pouting lips even more.” Taeyeon know the caller will pout and sulk every time she tease and called her a midget. “Baby?” The caller ignore her. “Bunny-ah. I’m sorry. Stop sulking please? I’m sorry. I’m a midget too you know. We are even.”

“Hmph.” The caller replied.

“Bunny-ah. I’m sorry..” Taeyeon said sadly.

“Aigoo. What’s with the sad voice baby? I’m just playing with you Taenggoo. Hihihi. Where are you ?”

Taeyeon slump down to her chair. “ I’m at office. Work. Work. And work. Hmm Bunny-ah ..”

“Yes baby ?”

“I miss you. I miss you so much.” Taeyeon said softly.

“I miss you too baby. So much. 5 days more baby then we’ll be together again. Wait for me okay ?”

“You went away too long. For the past 3 weeks no one ever greet me good morning and said ‘Baby, wake up.’ to me. Come back home faster please?” Taeyeon pouted and make sad face.

The caller sighed heavily. “Baby. Wait for 5 more days. Just for 5 more days then I’m off from this stupid thing. Arasso ?”

“Ara.. Ara .. Bunny-ah .. You kn--”

“GOOD AFTERNOON BABY!” Sooyoung barge inside Taeyeon’s room and without knowing she’s interrupting the lovebirds conversation.

“Yah ! Can you kn-- ?”

“Kim Taeyeon, who’s calling you baby just now?” The caller said coldly. Taeyeon widen her eyes at Sooyoung and mouthing someone’s name. Sooyoung start to plan an evil genius plan inside her mind.

“Hi baby. How are you? Why didn’t you picked up my calls? I’ve been missing you.” Sooyoung went next to Taeyeon and said playfully in seducing tone.”

“KIM TAEYEON. ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME !!” The caller shout at her.

“Aigoo baby. Its Soo--.”

“Baby. To whom are you talking to ? How could you ? Are you cheating on me ?” Sooyoung continue pranking her.

“KIM TAEYEON !!”

“Bunny ! Its Sooyoung ! Sooyoung stop it !”

“DO YOU THINK I’M GONNA BELIEVE THAT!! SOOYOUNG DIDN’T HAVE THAT KIND OF SEDUCTIVE VOICE!” The caller retorted at her.

“Bunny! Its Sooyoung! Yah Choi Sooyoung! Where are you going! Come here you stupid giant!!”

“Ouch! Ouch! Taenggoo!” Taeyeon grab Sooyoung by her ears.

Taeyeon gave Sooyoung her phone. “Explain to her or else no food for you.” Taeyeon said calmly.

“Okay okay. Don’t take my food away. Pishh. Ayo Shorty, whats up ?” Sooyoung said to the caller.

“YAH CHOI SOOYOUNG! WHY DID YOU PRANK HER LIKE THAT! IM ALMOST FALL FOR IT AND WHO THE HECK GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO CALL HER BABY!”

“Ouch Sunny! Slow down your voice! Look, both of you are fun to tease.”

“Okay sorry oh AND IM NOT A SHORTY YOU GIANT! Give the phone back to Taeyeon.”

“You believe me now Bunny?” Taeyeon said coolly.

“Don’t let anyone else called you Baby you copy that Kim? Only me, Sunny Lee can called you that. Arasso?” Sunny said coldly.

“Yes Maam!”

“Hihihi, baby. I got to go. Meeting starting. I'll call you later tonight?”

“Ahhh.. Let your meeting be for awhile and talk to me.” Taeyeon said sadly.

“Baby. I really got to go. I’ll text you when I'm finish okay baby ? I love you bye.” Sunny hung up. Taeyeon stared at her phone and sigh heavily. “I love you too..” She said slowly but loud enough for Sooyoung to hear her.

“Yo Taeng, what’s with the frown?” Sooyoung said while munching chips.

Taeyeon stared at her screen laptops and cupped her face. “I think her works come first before me right?"

 

BEEP BEEP 

 

“Baby. I love you. I really do. I love you my Taenggoo ! I’ll text you later baby.

And do not let Sooyoung or anyone else called you baby or else you know what gonna happen.

You are mine. Only mine! I love you baby. xx”

 

Taeyeon smiled and chuckled at her lover possessiveness. 

“You know what Tae, let’s stop being a creeper and let’s go for a lunch.” Sooyoung mocking at her.

“I’m not hungry.” Taeyeon smiled like a fool while staring at her phone.

“Oh yes you are midget and I’m hungry. I’m not gonna let my effort come here just to ask you to accompany me for lunch become to waste. You better say yes or else I’m gonna make you.” Sooyoung said in threat voice.

“What are you going to do Choi?” Taeyeon said while making Like-I-Care expression.

“I’m so going to tell Sunny about your picture collection that you’ve been hided under your bed at our apartment.” Sooyoung smirked in victory.

“You wouldn’t!” Taeyeon widen her eyes.

“Trust me Byuntae. I WILL.”

“I knew I shouldn’t hide it at there.” Taeyeon said in hush tone. “Okay. A** up giant!” Taeyeon reach out for her coat and bag pack and she dragged Sooyoung out from her office room.

 

 

Present’s

 

Taeyeon chuckled bitterly at the memory. She grab her sketch book which lay next to her and went thru it one by one. She stopped at one sketch that she drew. Sketch of the person she’s been longing to see. The person that she’s been yearning for the past 2 years.

‘Sunny..’ She thought sadly. She traced the drawing, remembering every single detail of Sunny’s face. She’s closed her eyes and remembering all the memories that she made with Sunny. She smiled bitterly and tears run down on her face without she’s realising it. After 2 years finally her tears betrayed her. She never thought of it before until it came. All she knew that she’s happy with Sunny and nothing is going with their relationship. Until that day where the thing she most fear of came true.

 

Flashback

 

THUD!

“Ughh. Mmm..” Taeyeon woked up from that loud sound. She rubbed her eyes and after she get the clearer vision, she saw Sunny packing up her own stuff. “Are you going somewhere Bunny?”

Sunny continued pack her stuff and ignore Taeyeon. Taeyeon start to feel weird with Sunny’s action. “Bunny-ah, is there something wrong?” Taeyeon asked her softly. Sunny ignore her and Taeyeon went to Sunny and held Sunny’s hand. “What’s wrong? Tell me.”

Sunny shoved her hand from Taeyeon and continue packing. Taeyeon who’s stunned with Sunny’s action stand still and in shock. “Sunny. What’s wrong? What’s the problem?”

“YOU ARE! YOU ARE THE PROBLEM KIM TAEYEON!” Sunny shout and slapped Taeyeon in her face.

Taeyeon feel sting at her cheek. She rubbed her cheek and stared at Sunny with shock expression. “What did I do?”

Sunny’s crying hard and zip up her bag. “How could you? How could you do this to me?”

“Bunny, what did I do?” Taeyeon go closer to Sunny and tried to held her.

“You know what you did. You’re the one who commit it.” Sunny push Taeyeon away, picked up her bags and walked to the front door. Taeyeon followed and grab Sunny’s wrist.

“Sunny what did I do? Why are you acting this way? What happen? Tell me!”

“I can’t believe you Kim Taeyeon. How could you do this to me..” Sunny shook her head unbelievably. “We’re done Kim Taeyeon. I’m done with this and I’m done dealing with all your s***.” Sunny shoved her hand and walked out from Taeyeon’s apartment.

Taeyeon stunned and her mind went blank after Sunny utter those two words. ‘What did I do?’ Taeyeon thought.

“Sunny.. Sunny!” She run out from her apartment and chased Sunny. Taeyeon run towards lift, hoping Sunny still there. “No! No!” She shouted slowly when she saw empty hallways. She keeps pressing the lift button. “Come on! Come on!” Taeyeon grunted in frustration and run towards the emergency exit. She climbed down the stairs. She skipped stairs and tripped. She stands up and ignored the pain at her ankle. When she reached at the outside of the building, she started to lose hope when she didn’t see the soul that she’s been chasing. She look to her left and right, there’s no Sunny. “Sunny-ah..” She sigh heavily and walked back to her apartment.

She slumped herself down to the sofa and stared blankly at the wall. Her mind keep repeating the same scene that happen a few moments ago. ‘What did I do?’ Taeyeon thought sadly. She tried to uttered words but there’s no words coming out from her. She’s too speechless. She’s too shock when Sunny uttered those two words. She felt her life has been taken away from her. She’s can’t cry because she’s too stunned with all Sunny’s word. She slowly felt herself went numb. She lay down on the floor and curled up herself. “Sunny-ah.. What did I do..” That was the last word come out from her.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“This midget is so going to get from me.” Jessica said while walking thru Taeyeon’s apartment hallways. Taeyeon didn’t answer nor picked up everyone call and it worried them. As soon as she reached in front of Taeyeon’s door she started to feel uneasy. She didn’t saw any light coming from the inside. Jessica took a deep breath and knocked.

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

“Taeyeon ah! Open up!”

 

KNOCK KNOCK!

 

Jessica furrowed her brows and slowly try to open the door. Its surprised her the door wasn’t lock and it worried her even more. She slowly enter her house and see Taeyeon house is still neat and clean. She looked around and search for that small friend of hers.

“Taeyeon ah..” She called Taeyeon’s name but there no one replied her. She looked around the living room and see Taeyeon’s phone on the sofa.

‘That’s weird. She never left her phone.’ Jessica thought. Jessica walked towards Taeyeon’s room. “Taeyeon-ah ..” Jessica called and open the door of Taeyeon’s room. What Jessica see inside the room broke her heart and she stunned when see Taeyeon’s lying on the floor with curled position with a bottle of liquor and a picture of Sunny and Taeyeon next to her.

“Taeyeon!” Jessica when to Taeyeon and held her. “Yah! Yah! What happen! Talk to me!” Jessica cupped Taeyeon’s face. Taeyeon stared at the picture. “Taeyeon ah.. What happen ?” Taeyeon shook her head and keep staring at the picture.

 

Present’s

 

She opened her eyes slowly and stared at the view in front of her. 2 years has past yet that nightmare still haunting her. She feel like she's living in a body without a soul. Sunny took everything away from her. She need that everything back. She need Sunny back. Till now she's still asking to herself, where she done wrong till Sunny left her. She kept everything to herself. Neither Sooyoung, Jessica nor Yoona know the real stories but they do know that Taeyeon and Sunny had went on their seperate ways.

'Sunny ah .. Please come back ..' Taeyon thought sadly and let her tears drop again.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Someone's POV

 

I rub my body to keep the sting away as I wait for him to come and bring 'that' stuff to me. I clench my teeth hard to keep myself from shivering. I tilt my head from left to right looking for him. I can't stand it anymore. I need those thing now. I need it to keep the pain away. 

"Here's the stuff you want." I looked up and see him holding those packages. I stand up and try to grab those thing from him. "Nu-uh, my money first." I reached out at my back pocket and give him an envelope.

"Come on. I'm dying in pain here! Give me that!" I shout at him. He smirked as he satisfied with the amount of money he get. He throw me the packages and I rip it. I took out the syringe from the packages and shot it at veins. As the stuff flows inside me, it started to calm me down.

"Wow. You really need those thing huh?" He smirked playfully.

"Shut up and thank you. How long this packages will last ?" I asked him as I back to my normal state.

"It will long about 2 months if you don't overuse it."

"Thanks Kris. I owed you." I said and walked away from him.

"Jessica .."

"Don't overuse it. This time those thing is kinda mm you know a bit harmful than last time."

"I will .. "

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

-TBC-

Hello everyone. Okay I change the plot a bit. Just a bit. Not much. So Its Sunyeon. Maybe next I'll write about Jeti or Yoonyul or maybe both. Till next time. Enjoy reading. Peace Out.