xxxi. Bugs

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Chanyeol watches from the other side of the room as Baekhyun types away on his phone, and he wants him to look at him instead. He clears his throat a little too loudly, making the other members in the room turn to look at him with a frown before going back to what they are doing. Getting up, he taking a seat right next to Baekhyun, but Baekhyun doesn't react at all, or notice. He dramatically clears his throat again before shifting a little closer to the other and looking at his screen.

"Baekhyunnie," He whines, leaning in even closer. "Can we do something together?"

"Later, okay?" Baekhyun replies with a slight wave of his hand. "I'm texting my brother."

"Fine…" The rapper huffs, leaning back against the couch and crossing his arms.

He hears someone snickering to his left, so he turns his head and sends a death glare in Sehun's direction, which doesn't make him stop, but at least he tries to muffle it. Chanyeol is able to wait all of fifteen minutes before his patience runs out.

"Baekhyun-ah!" He yells, pointing a finger at him. "There's a huge bug on you!"

This is a lie, of course; Chanyeol is so desperate for a little attention that he's resorted to the only thing that he knows will make Baekhyun stop what he's doing.

"What?!" The vocalist squeaks, dropping his phone and clinging to Chanyeol's arm. "Where? Get it off!"

"I… don't know…" Chanyeol gulps rather audibly, as a light blush creeps across his cheeks. "I don't see it anymore…"

Baekhyun's eyes widen, looking like he's on the verge of tears. Chanyeol almost cracks and confesses to the lie, but he likes the feeling of the other clutching his arm, so instead he places an arm around Baekhyun's shoulders.

"It'll… it'll be okay, Baekhyun-ah…" Chanyeol tries to reassure him. "Let's just uh… stay like this for a bit, and it'll go away…"

Baekhyun nods, his body tense, still clinging to Chanyeol's arm like his life depended on it. Eventually, the smaller male's grip loosens a bit, and his head falls on to the other's shoulder.

"There was no bug, was there, Chanyeol-ah?" Baekhyun whispers, causing Chanyeol to freeze. "If there wasn't, it's okay, I'm not mad."

"No, no there wasn't," Chanyeol admits, relaxing slightly. "I'm sorry…"

"It's okay…" Baekhyun repeats, as his eyes close, and his breathing slows down, making it clear that he's asleep.

Chanyeol smiles as he leans his head upon Baekhyun's.

"Sweet dreams, Baekhyunnie…"

----------------------------------------------------------------

In which Chanyeol is a bit childish lol.

Thank you so much for 100+ subscribers for these drabbles and 15 upvotes, it means the world to me that you guys likes these... I honestly don't think they're that great. like it blows my mind whenever I see those numbers. Just, what? o.o And a big thank you to thosse that take the time to read my writing, I wouldn't be here without you guys <3

So until next Thursday ^_^