xxx. Thank You for Loving Me

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

Sometimes Baekhyun finds himself wondering about what his life would be like without Chanyeol, and he doesn't like it. There would be less laughter, less craziness, and just less happiness in general; Baekhyun was sure that if he ever lost Chanyeol he wouldn't be able to continue in this business either. Chanyeol was the first one he opened his heart to, the first one who really seemed to care, and the first one he has ever really been in love with. Without Chanyeol, Baekhyun knows he would not be who he is today.

The man-child with his cute face, big ears, and mismatching voice has brought the best out of Baekhyun, and at times, the worst, as well as everything in between. By this point, though, Baekhyun finds himself needing Chanyeol like a drug addict needs drugs, and an alcoholic needs alcohol. This addiction, though, is something he never wants to grow out of.

Chanyeol pushes him to be better, pushes him to love himself, to love everyone else, and to be naturally the happy person that he's always been. Baekhyun would watch Chanyeol practice, struggling with his dancing, and vocals, but never give up, and feel inspired to be the same way. Singing, to Baekhyun, came naturally, but when he entered SM Entertainment and was told that he needed to forget everything that he had ever learned, as well as learn dancing, Baekhyun's positivity was soon replaced with negativity. He was pushed to practice hard, harder than everyone else, and there were more times than he could count where he almost gave up. Baekhyun would seek out Chanyeol after each of these times, and the taller male would talk him out of it, telling him everything that he needed to hear, and meaning every word. And then Baekhyun would go back to practice and sing until he almost lost his voice, or dance until he was ready to collapse. Baekhyun can safely say that he would not be here without Chanyeol's support today.

And those nights, when things are just a little harder to take than other nights, or the stress is about ready to crush him, Chanyeol is there, Chanyeol is always there, and Baekhyun falls a little deeper in love each time.

Love is a two way street though, and Baekhyun knows that he hasn't been there for Chanyeol nearly as much as Chanyeol has been there for him. So, as he reaches his arms out and pulls his lover into a hug before gently pecking his lips, Baekhyun vows that he will be from now on. Chanyeol means more to him than anything or anyone else, because he knows that without Chanyeol, there would be nothing else.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Short and sweet one ^_^ Not much to say, so I hope you guys like it =3

Thank you so much to everyone! If you commented, subscribed, or upvoted, or even just took the time to read my drabbles, I really really appreciate it, I would not keep writing without you guys. ^_^

So until next week! <3