liii. Indulge Me

BaekYeol Drabble Collection (On Hiatus)

"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun sits down next to Chanyeol and grins at him. "May I brush your hair?"


"Huh?" Chanyeol looks up from his phone and runs a hand through his hair. "Is it messy?"


"No," Baekhyun says before proceeding to mess it up, causing hairs to stick up every which way. "But now it is."


Chanyeol laughs, and nods at the brush in Baekhyun's hand. "Then you better brush it for me."


Baekhyun beams at him before settling into a more comfortable position to do Chanyeol's hair. At first he's somewhat gentle, but then he starts pulling, or brushing a little too roughly.


"Ouch!" Chanyeol yells, the fifth time in ten minutes. "Please stop pulling."


"Chanyeol-ah," Baekhyun says, continuing to brush Chanyeol's hair. but a little gentler. "Can I try something?"


"Um... sure? Just uh, please don't hurt me."


"Okay!"


And then he's off the couch and running back to his room before returning just as quickly with a fist full of hair ties. Chanyeol's expression is one of hesitation as he looks at the sparkly hair ties that come in every colour of the rainbow and then some.

"What... do you plan on doing with those?" Chanyeol asks, but he doesn't really want to know. 


"You'll see " Baekhyun says and he settles back into his previous position, and starts brushing Chanyeol's hair again. "I promise you'll like it."


Chanyeol tries to turn his attention back to his phone, but he can't. As much as he's willing to indulge Baekhyun's spontaneous whims, he doesn't really like people doing things to his hair when he doesn't know what those things are. He turns on the front camera of his phone and tries to see what Baekhyun is doing, but before he can even catch a glimpse, Baekhyun is taking his phone away. 


"Aww, Baekhyunnie..." Chanyeol half-whines.

"Be patient," he mutters in reply, turning his attention back to Chanyeol's hair.

Yeah, says the person that's anything but. Chanyeol rolls his eyes at the irony, and frowns, but there's not much he can do at this point. There's a slight tug at the top of his head, and Chanyeol winces again, but it hurts a lot less than before. 


"Okay, almost done..." Baekhyun is saying, although it's hard to tell if he's talking to Chanyeol or to himself. "You're going to look so cute."


And Chanyeol's not sure he wants to look cute, at least not Baekhyun's definition of cute. "Okay..." 


"Seriously," Baekhyun replies, and Chanyeol can feel him running his fingers through his hair, pulling his fringe away from his forehead. "You'll feel great too."


Baekhyun starts singing one of their songs then, and Chanyeol laughs when he realises that Baekhyun's changed the lyrics to something about Chanyeol's hair. Another tug and then Chanyeol doesn't feel anything anymore.


"Okay done," Baekhyun's staring at him now, admiring his handiwork, and then he's laughing, and Chanyeol knows he's not going to like what he's going to see. "You... look amazing."


Chanyeol reaches for his phone again but Baekhyun stops him, before standing up and pulling Chanyeol to his feet too. Grinning from ear to ear, he sticks his arm through Chanyeol's, holding him close and tight. 


"Kyungsoo-ya!" Baekhyun yells and Chanyeol cringes. 


Kyungsoo doesn't reply though, so Baekhyun tries again. "Kyungsoo-ya!"

"What do you want?!"

"Come here please," Baekhyun tells him, and Chanyeol wants to run away, but Baekhyun has too tight of a hold on his arm. "I promise it's worth it."


For a good minute there's no reply, and then they can hear Kyungsoo's angry muttering as he approaches them. 


"This bet-" Kyungsoo begins but stops, his eyes on Chanyeol's hair. "You... did this?"


Baekhyun nods, and they both start laughing. Chanyeol usually enjoys making s laugh, but this is just completely humiliating since he has no idea what has been done to his hair.

"Can I look at it now?"


"You haven't shown him yet?" Kyungsoo asks, and just laughs harder when Baekhyun says no. "Oh my God, show him!"


Baekhyun is still laughing as he retrieves Chanyeol's phone, turns on the front camera and hands it to him. Chanyeol rolls his eyes as he takes it, looks at himself, and just stares, stunned. 


"Don't you love it, Chanyeol-ah?" Baekhyun says, moving to stand away from Chanyeol. "You look beautiful."


There, at the very top of his head, is something that resembles a tiny ponytail, and the only thing Chanyeol can think is how much he regrets letting Baekhyun touch his hair. He rips the hair tie off, only to find another one underneath, so he pulls that one off too, and again, and again. He realises then that Baekhyun has tied every single one of those sparkly hair ties that had been in his hand into Chanyeol's hair. By this point, Kyungsoo has already left the room, but he can still hear him laughing, Baekhyun's laughing nervously now while taking slow steps away from Chanyeol, and Chanyeol is just becoming increasingly angry.

"Byun Baekhyun," Chanyeol is almost seething at this point, having already removed at least ten hair ties, only to find that there's more. "I swear to God..."

"I love you, Chanyeol-ah!" He yells before running away. 


And finally, Chanyeol manages to remove all the brightly coloured hair ties from his hair, but it's too late, his hair is already stuck in that shape. Chanyeol shakes his head as he bends down to pick up the discarded hair ties while reminding himself to think it through before indulging Baekhyun's whims again, even though he knows he'll forget within the hour.

--------------------------------------------------------------

So um, I bet Baekhyun would actually do this, because he can. Also, I find it hard to get into his and Chanyeol's playful character because that's the opposite of who I am... so I'm sorry if everything just seem inaccurate OTL

Thank you to everyone for the support! It means a lot ^_^

So until next week =3 hopefully.