Name

My kitten

-jonghyun-

 when I got home I took the small cat out from under my shirt. 

"Welcome" I put him down on the ground. He just stood there and looked down the hall. My house wasnt very big, but I'm sure it will work. He looked up at me. 

"Go" he slowly started walking forward, he seemed quite shy. I followed behind him. Slowly he made it to the living room. He looked up at the blue sofa. He stared. 

-key-

what is that blue thing. It looks kinda scary. I wonder whats under it. A monster maybe? 

"Hey come on it won't eat you." The man walked over to the blue thing and jumped onto it. He sprung up abit. Woah.

 

I WANNA JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran at full speed to the sofa, I then jumped up and landed on it. Woah is like a trampoline, 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I jumped up and down and up and down. This is sooo much fun!!!!!! Yayayyayaya yaa I like this guy. 

"You're so cutee~" he then picked me up and placed me on his lap. He then rubbed my head.

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~" his touches where so good, I rolled over and he rubbed my tummy gently. 

"Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~~~~"

"hahaha, now i think about it what should I call you?" KEY KEY YOU HAVE TO CALL ME KEY!!!

"how about shadow?" KEY KEY!!!

i jumped off of him and ran to the door. I climbed onto the cabinet where he put his keys. This should show him! I carried the keys in my mouth and jumped back on him. I placed the keys on his lap, I put my paw out and tapped the key. 

"Nyaaaaa"

"key?" 

"NYA NYA NYA!!" I jumped up and down.

"ok then key." I'm so smart. 

-jonghyun-

so I named him key. I need to get some stuff from the pet store. 

"Ok key, I'm going out. I'll be back. Be a good kitty ok?" 

"NYAAA NYAAA!" I opened the door when I noticed he was clinging to my leg. 

"I will be back I promise." I picked him off and put him back down. 

"Stay here ok."

"NYAAAA!" He then followed me again. This will be harder than I thought. Maybe if I got someone to look after him he will stay. I picked up key and put him on my shoulder. He clinged on.

*ring ring*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------

ok short chapter, I have so much in my head I nneed to clear it all.

thank you for reading :3

-------------------------