Explaining

My kitten

-taemin-

my head was so confused. Key, a human???? Well he had cat ears but still!! He was quite small and his hair still had a red strip in it. He had light skin and cat-like eyes. Well I guess he was once a cat. He explained everything about his dream and how he had then wished he could be a human. He hated all clothes so he was . I didnt really mind, when I lived with my siblings they never wore clothes.  

Key still acted like a cat, he would himself and climb up the sofa. 

"So what are we gonna tell jonghyun?"

"I dunno?" 

"He'll me so mad at me! He'll think I gave you some potion or something."

"Well if all fails I'm moving in with you." 

"Hey don't just come up with that yourself!" He then turned to me and gave me a cute look which I couldn't resist.

"ok."

"yayayay a!!"

"you might wanna put clothes on though because jonghyun will be even more mad." 

"Bu-"

"I'll be back, let me get some clothes from my house, don't cause any trouble!" I got out of the house and quickly headed to mine.

-key-

that boy would NEVER get me to put clothes on. I think there stupid, I mean animals don't where clothes so why do people? I wonder what jonghyun will think when he comes home? What happens if he didnt want me anymore? Would I stay to stay with taemin? Maybe I shouldn't have wished to be a human.

"key I'm back!!!" 

"Coming!!!!!!!" 

"Look what I bought!" 

"Not wearing that hunny."

"you haven't even tried it yet!" 

"No." Taemin then jumped on me and pinned me to the ground.

"put. This. On. Now." I've never seen taemin angry. Scary!! 

He pulled the shirt over me head.

"ew ew ew ew ew ew ew, take it off take it off!!!!!!!!!!!"

"no" he got off me and went to the TV.

"taemin!!!!"

"What?"

"Look, I found a spider." I said while holding a small creature with eight legs.

"yaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh <%*#^%|*%~*%}*%87;67357;6£:56:)5:5(87(;~%^%€\€%}\^}#.   PUT THAT THING DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!!"

"but its so cuteee~" the next minute I knew it was on the floor.

"JONGHYUN COME HOME RIGHT NOW HELP!!!!!!!!" Taemin screamed down the phone.

"what why whats wrong??"

"QUICKLY COME HELP!!!!" Wow it's just a spider, whats wrong with this boy?

"I'm on my way don't worry!" Taemin was standing on the table screaming. Kekeke, this was funny. I leant down and picked up the spider, I held it in my hand.

"you wanna play little spider?" Suddenly the spider jumped onto my face.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFFF AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TAEMIN HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I ran around the house with my hand in the air.

"GETTT OFFFF GEEETTTTTT ITTTTT OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!"

-jonghyun-

when I heard taemins call I rushed home, I home everything's alright!  

I opened the door not sure what to expect. I heard screaming. A small boy suddenly jumped into my arms. Taemin? No that wasnt taemin. He had ears? Black hair with a little red highlight in it. Who?

"JONGHYUN GET IT OF GET IT OFF HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!" He knew my name? 

"Excu-"

"ITSSS GONNNNAAAAAA EAAATTTTT MEEEE GETTT IT OFFFFFFFF!!!!!!" I noticed a small black dot on his face. A bug huh. I picked the bug off his face and put it on the windowsill. I then put the boy on the floor. Taemin then came running in.

"jonghyun!"

"taemins whats going on?" 

"I can explain!"

"and who is this."

"I'm key." The boy answered. Now I think about it where is my cat.

"jonghyun, it may be hard to believe but this is key." He pointed to the boy sitting in the floor. His legs were crossed and I could see his, 

"Where's my cat, enough of this."

"jonghyun I am your cat." 

"No your not." The boy stood up, he walked to me and got on his tiptoes. I stared into his eyes. 

"Look in my eyes, then tell me I'm not you're cat." I stared into his eyes. They were just like keys.

"key?"

"correct."

 

 

 

-----------------------------------

traveling tommorow, so update may be in the evening,

a bit of taekey in this chap. So hope you enjoyed.

this chapter took ages!!! There was a interesting program oon 

the TV, it took my concentration. Also so did 2am, I was listening to tthem the

whole way through. Love yaa <3

-----------------------------------