Cuddles

My kitten

-Jonghyun-

 

once I had finished in the pet store I headed home, key probably missed me alot. I had bought alot of stuff. A bed, a litter tray, tons of toys and loads of cat food. Before I got key I set up everything in the house. Perfect!

*ring ring*

"COMING!!" Taemin stood there with very messy hair, I wonder what happened to him?

"ah jonghyun hyung, come in." I walked in, 

"please follow me." He lead me to the living room. Key was laying on the sofa playing with a little teddy. CUTEE~ 

"key, jonghyuns back!" I ran up to the sofa, he stopped what he was doing and stood up, he jumped up and down. I so glad I keeped this guy.

"nyaaaa~"  he jumped into my arms. 

"I got you tons of stuff!" 

-key-

yay jonghyun was back. I admit that mushroom dude was pretty nice. But it was good to see jonghyun. He then lifted me onto his shoulder. 

"Thank you taemin, key seems happy."

"yeah he had alot of fun."

"we will be going now, thank you."

"ok bye!" The mushroom boy waved.

"NYAAA!"

we went back to our house. Jonghyun put me on the floor. I smell food. I followed the smell which lead to a big room with counters, there was a small bowl on the floor. I immediately started to eat.

"key, you must be hungry." I finished the bowl quite quickly. Yummy! I struggled to walk because how full I was. I lied down on the floor. 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!" I stretched out. 

*yawn* I'm sleepy. 

"There you are come here." Jonghyun picked me up a cradled me in his arms. He took my upstairs. We went in a room, it had blankets and a giant bed. 

"This is my bed and this is yours." He pointed to the big bed, then to a smaller one. He placed me in the smaller one. I then watched him take of his shirt and jeans. He had a good body. He then came back to me. 

"Goodnight key." He rubbed my head and got into the giant bed. I didnt like my bed, it was lonely and uncomfortable. I walked out and jumped onto jonghyuns. 

Im sure he wouldn't mind if I slept here. I curled up into a ball, right  next to his face. My tail must have woken him.

"key," he picked me up and pulled me to his chest. He hugged me tight. Damn I wish I was human. Jonghyun my head and tickled my tummy.

"purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" his touches where so soft and warm. I loved jonghyun.

"I'm glad I found you." 

We then drifted off to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Imagine jonghyun hugging a tiny kitten. 

Then imagine that kitten is key.

thanks for reading :3

-----------------------------