Promise

My kitten

I'm obsessed with exo wolf right now hahahaha lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy this update, the one before didnt go to great hehe. Sorry, but love y'all anyways :3.  I'm so hungry right now as well :*(

 

-key-

kim kibum is my new name. I hate it. Why can't I keep key? Well I don't mind having kim in my name, kekeke. 

-jonghyun-

i keys hair to wake him, it's lunch time. I wonder if his body is ok after this morning. Should I have some that to an innocent kitten? Well he , so it can't be helped. He fell asleep in the bath, so it took him out and back to the bed. His face is so cute when he sleeps, his hair is beautiful and his ears make him look even more adorable. I'm glad I have him.

"key, wake up." I whispered into his ear, he kinda shivered as my breath hit him.

"j j Jon-"

"are you hungry?" He shocked his eyes and cuddled back into my chest. 

"You can't sleep all day."

"shut up, yes I can." 

"Well then I'll have to carry you downstairs" out put my hand on him his back.

"purrrrrrr"

"ha, what was that?"

I felt him beary his face more into me.

"babe you can't sleep all day,"

"fine, take me downstairs" I rolled over with him still in my arms, are got up and carried him downstairs like he was a baby. 

With one had I held him, and the other got ingredients for food. 

"Hun, I have to put you down." I placed him gently on the sofa and wrapped a blanket around him. I then returned back to the kitchen.

bacon and eggs for breakfast. Once I had cooked. I carried the plates to key. 

"Here" he sat up and started eating. I sat next to him and turned the TV on. 

-key-

jonghyun had a brown circle thing on his plate.

"jonghyunie, what that?" I pointed to the circle thing.

"ah a pancake you want a bit?" 

"Ok." He put a bit on his fork and slid it into my mouth. 

"You like" eww it was a bit chewy. Once I swapped it i my tongue out.

"not to your taste then." He pulled me and and we kissed. His stuck his tongue into my mouth. Tasted like that discussing pancake crap. But it was jonghyuns kiss, so I liked it. He pulled back.

"don't forget you are mine,"

"I promise"