Bacon

My kitten

-jonghyun- 

*yawn* I stretched my arms out. The weekend. Finally. Kekeke, key is so warm on my tummy. He is curled in a ball. I him gently. 

"Nyaaaa!" He rolled on his back and scretched out, kinda like me. He looked tired. I sat up, I then placed key on the bed. I put the blanket over him so only his head was sticking up. I went to put some clothes on. 

-key-

jonghyun? Where did he go? This bed was so uncomfortable without him. I feel lonely now. I stood up. Hmmmm this bed is actually quite bouncy. I love jumping, it is so funn!!  

"Kyaaaaa!" I jumped up and down. 

"Hello key." Jonghyun said as he entered. He then picked me up and put me on his shoulder.

"nyaaaa" I rubbed my face on his neck. We went into the place I ate yesterday. I'll call it the food room. He pulled out a pan and went to the fridge. I smell bacon yum! He started to cook it, as he reached down to the cupboard, he pulled out cat food. So the bacon wasnt for. 

"There, eat up key." He pointed to the bowl of cat food on the floor. HELL NO!! It's not that I didnt like it, but now I knew he had bacon I wanted it.

"nyaaaa" I said acting happy. After I finished I went to the table where jonghyun was sitting. Bacon! I jumped onto his lap and put my paws on the table. Give me da bacon!! 

"You want some?" Yes!

"nya nya nyaaaaaaaaaaaa" I course I want it who wouldn't?

" Well a bit won't hurt now?" He tore a bit of and held it in his hand. 

"Here." I took the piece quickly and ate it even quicker. Bacon is so tasty!! 

In the end jonghyun had given most the bacon to me. Keke. 

"Lets watch TV." He left the plate at the table and he carried me to the room with that bouncy monster thingy and the flashing box. I fell back. He put me on his tummy. It was annoying because he was wearing a shirt. Why can't he take it off!?

"NYAAA" I started pulling at the shirt.

"What's wrong!"

"nya" I tugged the shirt,

"hehe, I'll take it off then " this guy was amazing! Was he some kinda mind reader? Well at least the shirt was going, I want the warmth from his bear skin, no some stupid annoying shirt. Also I liked his well build body as it was very comfy. He threw the shirt off. His body was good. I stood up and looked at him, our faces so close. Crap, I'm a cat. I can't do this kinda stuff with a human. 

"Yah, come here."  He said as he pulled me closer. He kissed my nose. His lips where so soft. Damn it key, he wasnt meaning it in the way you're thinking. I'm so stupid. Jonghyun turned me over on my back a rubbed my tummy. 

"Purrrrrrrr" why can't I just be human?

"key you're my kitten."

 

 

 

--------------------

Okay, so I don't know if cat like bacon

or if they can eat it. I don't own a cat,

infact I'm allergic :/ 

hahahah thanks anyways ! Xxx

-------------------