Dream and Wish

My kitten

-jonghyun-

so for the whole day me and key just watched TV, I don't even know if key was actually watching it but anyways it was fun. Key Doesn't like shirts, so I always have to take mine on. He is so cute and so smart! I have work tommorow great. I hate my job, its so boring, I start early and finish quite late. But I get a Friday off.

-key-

Yesterday was so fun, jonghyun kept his shirt of for the whole day :3. He is so YY!!!!!!! I know I'm still young and I'm an animal but still, have you seen this guy! Why do I have to be a cat? Please please please can I just be a human! 

"Key do you like music?" Music? What's that? He then went to a big box with circles on it, I followed. What is this? Looks kinda like an alien spaceship. 

*click* 

*singsing sing singing sing sing* woah!!!! It talks!!!! Just like that flashing box! These people are so crazy, what next? 

"Nyaaaaaaaaaaa" I wanna play!! Not listen to this ball crap! I jumped up and down. And pouted my face.

"omo are you dancing??" No I not bloody dancing, Im throwing a fit!! 

"Haha your so cute!" He turned the machine of and cradled me again like last night. 

"I'm tired. Lets sleep." We went into the room with the big beds. 

"You have to learn to sleep in this bed ok?" He placed me down in the uncomfortable bed.

"kyaaaaaa" no lemme sleep wid you!  

He got dressed and got into his own bed. Sad face. 

 

~dreamland~

"HELLO!!!" Woah was that a human with ears? Da fuq? 

"HEY!!!"

"hi."

"follow us :3" where they kidnapping me? Well I dunno. 

"Master we have bought him."

"go to master over there." He pointed to a giant chair. These guys were stupid, there masters a chair?

"o-ok"

"key. Sit." He knows my name?

"so you wanna be a human?" 

"Y-yes."

"will you promise you won't cause trouble?" What is he saying i can be a human! Yaya I could make out with jonghyun then. Damn snap out of it.

"so can I?"

"yes you can trust me I promise I won't do anything naughty."

"fine."

"thank you."

 

~dreamland fin~

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

key is a very cheeky kitty

kekekeke

thanks for reading :3

crappy chapter but hey

----------------------------