confession

My kitten

i finally got my new glasses!!!! i can actually see now! yayayay! OMO i love the song green rain, plus the drama is epic :3

dam i love being korean :Dmy dad and bro are watching some film, so sorry if the story is not to good, they distract me.

-key-

me and jonghyun were snuggled together, nothing could break us apart. he was so warm. i could sleep forever like this.

his face was looked so pretty when he sleeped. was i dreaming. im falling for him even more everytime i look at him. would he ever be able to return my feelings in the way i want him to?

*beep beep beep*

jonghyun just lied there, wasnt he gonna go to work? is he silly? well i personally want him to stay, but work is work.

"jonghyun?" i shook him.

"wha?!"

"the alarm, you have work." he suddenly sat up. but then he slowly layed back down pulling me with him.

"just one day wont hurt right?"

"well i guess."

"good, cause i wasnt gonna go anyway." he put his hand on my cheek and drew circles.

"so your human now?" he ran his fingers threw my hair. he stopped at my ears.

"but your also still a cat." he put his hands on my shoulder and ran the down my body, stopping at my waist.

"do you want to be treated as a cat or human, key?" that is a good question, i mean if i was a cat he would cuddle me and spoil me, like he used to. but if i was human he could- you know do stuff, with me. what if i choose human and he made me do everything by myself.

"i want you to l l love me." i said with my eyes shut, how would he react? what would he do?

"l l love you? in what way.?" i cant explain, i guess actions speak louder than words.

i pulled our lips together, i shut my eyes, make the most of it.

suddenly i felt a tongue pushing againsty lips, they were begging for entry. was this real??

i slowly parted my lips, his tongue darted into my mouth, exploring every inch.

i was running out o breath, i pulled back gasping for air.

"is that the love you mean?" yes, you got it kim jonghyun.

"yes."

"good, because thats what i wanted." he pulled me back and we kissed again, this time our tongues fighting for power.

-jonghyun-

keys kisses made me go back for more, ive never really had any interests in boys, but key was different. his mouth was sweet. and i loved that.

"key," i said in between kisses.

"i love you." he pulled back and had a red face.

"i love yo-"

"stop."

"what???"

"i dont wanna hurt you, so dont like that, understood."

"you cant hurt me."

"trust me, i can"

"go on then, id like to see you try." was he doing this on purpose, i cant resist anymore. no jonghyun stop.

 

i guess i have to do what i gotta do ;)

 

 

 

so hope you liked, sorry but i just wanted jongkey. also there will be alot of next chapter :)

key wont be innocent for to much longer now.

so thanks for ready, love you!!!!!

one more thing, who thinks taemin is just to y in boys meet you??? cause i just died. kekeke

"key??"